spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Grievance%202021/GcupSmol.png

FIGHT FOR YOUR SPOT!

THE POST SEASON PPV!

• Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

This wasn't meant to be that good. No fugn way should we have been blessed with so many bangers the way we did even BEFORE the actual tournament has started. I'm gonna blab cause it's the day before Week One happens and man did this little sleeper of a show hopefully give us a hint of what the actual tournament could be like.

Garcia v. Sheldon opened the show and man these two made you forget they were even rookies. These two threw hands and knees and just about anything else you could do in a match. When Sheldon hit the fuck it button and just went for the end man. Beautiful, both of these guys should be proud of that match cause that was an amazing rookie showcase match. Both Sheldon and Garcia have big things leading up into S17 so really curious to see how Sheldon fares in the tournament and what other upsets he could cause.

Turner v. Greene was just wild. Harris showed here tonight he has what it takes to dig deep and pull it out when he needs it. But good lord did Chris Greene just keep coming forward like "I didn't hear no bell" my word. Just time after time getting hit with a fin he kicked out! I can't tell you how hard I screamed when Greene accidentally bumped into Harris I thought we were gonna see the heist of the century. Alas, he done goofed and got hit for that third time's a charm and was put away good hot damn.

Everrett v. Cobra is just world champ doing world champ shit similar to Quartz v. Deaver doesn't matter how they did it whether it be by kneeing you in the face or using the coveted spider special they get the job done and the tournament gets real spicey with this to see now both world champs are in and they're both in a diff bracket oh boy!

Tre v. Kass just shows you genuinely two guys who don't get along and one has a massive chip on his shoulder. Big dog Tre was loving to suplex Kass in the match but for sometime Tre couldn't stand up to the damage of those CAKES I thought once again we'd get another heist of a century from Kass. Like of course knowing Kass that would be in his fashion to get into the S-Cup but nerp. Tre put him down with the most time-consuming elbows of death you'll ever see. Riot got a Shogun!

Baxter v. Claudio was the standard vet v. rookie you could expect in this setting. Claudio did the best he could but the big man couldn't get the job done and we are gonna get Rated Arrrrr in the S-Cup! But, speaking of rookies, John Carter won a battle royal in the main event yet again. This guy is iron man of battle royals what an exciting match but this human pos wins ugh! Either way this tournament is gonna be something either completely insane or who knows.

F u Rust for stealing SANCTUM BOYS ON TOP 2/2! Of course Rusty Rhodes wants to be like "That finish doesn't work for me brother" to OWEN. We spit on the french! Jk it was a very lovely match and I'm glad we got to see it as soon as we did cause now when OWEN gets more seasoned with Fraser he can slap a fool up hehe.

Overall I fucked with this show pretty heavily. I know I've rambled and gone on but hey conversation is nice right? Props to everyone who got their shit in and hopefully they all had fun. I'm looking forward to how the S-Cup goes and most importantly I wanna thank jay for doing this for all of us. You are a madman who never stops but for that I salute you sir. I appreciate everything staff and you do so hooray OCW! Onward and upward for Post S16 and all of S17 much love

• Mark Out! 4