TWC Post FINAL BATTLE Exclusive

Hard2Obtain

The Wrestling Club celebration continues in their locker room. The newly crowned 2021 Super S-Cup Champion Marcus McMichaels holds the first place trophy and admires the beauty.

Jim Black walks in to get the first OCW interview with the winner. Marcus turns around and meets Jim for the first time.

Jim: Marcus, congratulations on winning The 2021 Super S-Cup Tournament! You went through a gauntlet of OCW Champions and future stars; How do you feel?

Marcus: I’m a man of few words, Jim.. All I like to do is wrestle. So if you didn’t mind, I’d like to keep this short and celebrate with The Wrestling Club.

Jim: As part of the OCW Universe you have to participate in interviews, Marcus.

Marcus eyebrows twitch as irritation grows within Marcus McMichaels. Elliot Parker holds John back with one arm.

“Let the brother handle this.” was whispered but yet still was heard. Marcus cusps his trophy in his arm like a football and inhales deeply thru his nose.

Marcus: First of all from now on, you and the rest of OCW will refer to me as MISTER Marcus. Mr. Sensation, along with everyone else, will write the word “MISTER” before my name on every contract that involves The 2021 Super S-Cup Champion.

Marcus: Secondly, I said what I said. All I’m here to do is wrestle. So if you don’t want to end up as your champions did in this tournament, I’d suggest you respect my words as much as my Wrestling Perfection.

Jim: Will do, MISTER Marcus.

Out of nowhere John and Elliot splashes a gatorade jug over Marcus’s head to cool off his steam.

Parker: You handled your business out there, man. No matter what they say, you the champion of this tournament, without a doubt.

John: No one wanted to see it and now it’s a reality. You my friend showed everyone why TWC is not a faction to sleep on. You deserved this and you took it from someone who didn’t. Congratulations my man now we carry this into next season.

Parker: Damn right we do. The grind never stops! I feel like y'all represented The Wrestling Club as THE elite wrestling faction in OCW.

Jim: Well yes, gentlemen. John Carter you did very well yourself! Having to grind your way just to make it into the tournament. Both you and MISTER Marcus displayed Wrestling Perfection.

John Carter and Elliot Parker grab a couple bottles of champagne and sprayed MISTER Marcus with them.

Jim: Even when the Wolves of Vanguard tricked you and MISTER Marcus into a situation that cost you both some points.

Parker: You're damn right. And hell, even with points docked we still persevered and dominated!

Marcus: There was another blemish on the amount of total points that I have. That blemish comes from that man you called a rookie star named Sheldon Trembley.

Jim: I was about to get to that.

Marcus: I don’t mind showing HIM or any of his Sanctum buddies The DS99.

Jim: DS99? Is that the move you’ve locked your opponents in the last 6 weeks? What does it mean?

Marcus: Precisely.

MISTER Marcus turns his attention towards the camera. It zooms into his face slowly.

Marcus: It means Dragon Suplex Nineteen….Nintey….Nine.

• Mark Out! 2

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png