+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 10,611 Times in 2,608 Posts

Riot 585: New Town Road!

Where Are My Old Stars

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

El Parca (06-08-2022), EMP (06-07-2022), Hard2Obtain (06-04-2022), Hooligan King (06-04-2022), Kassidy Hayes (06-04-2022), Nate Mac (06-07-2022), Samsin Simsin (06-04-2022), Tiberius Dupree (06-08-2022)

Moderator Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,417 Times in 314 Posts
    What ever happened to 3-2-1

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

EMP (06-08-2022), Hard2Obtain (06-09-2022)

Post Whore Wrestler EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 635 Times in 177 Posts
    You can 3-2-1 deez nutz.

6. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to EMP For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (06-08-2022), Mugen (06-08-2022), Quartz (06-09-2022), RustCohle (06-09-2022), Samsin Simsin (06-08-2022), Tiberius Dupree (06-08-2022)

Post Whore Wrestler EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Here is my review since no one cares about reviews anymore. The show had things I liked and things I hated.

Here’s the problem. No one gives a shit what anyone has to say so reviews come off as point less. The mindless praising. Because you try to share advice or input and everyone’s mind set is I’m gonna do what I want no matter what because that’s how things are going. Anything that isn’t seen as kissing ass is seen as being negative or “Danning” so why post opinions when no one cares. Everyone acts like their shit don’t stink. Don’t care if you have been here for years or two days. Nothing is perfect and advice is advice. If you can’t handle the good with the bad don’t post content to be judged. Go start your own fed where you can fart in the bath tube and laugh your ass off as much as you like.

8. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to EMP For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (06-09-2022), Kassidy Hayes (06-08-2022), Quartz (06-09-2022), RustCohle (06-09-2022), Samsin Simsin (06-08-2022)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,147 Times in 578 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EMP View Post
    You can 3-2-1 deez nutz.

GOTTEM

Post Whore Wrestler El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 410 Times in 108 Posts
    What a shit take lmao. From someone who used to be in the fed and wouldn’t really review all like that you’d think you’d be more understanding. It’s not that people can’t take critique, don’t want critique, or ignore it. It’s been a known thing that forum discussion has been on the downhill for awhile now. We have plenty more avenues of digesting OCW content and discussing it. You were also here for this when those alternatives were coming around. So tk see someone essentially having a hissy fit over forum discussion when Quartz comment was more than likely just a snarky/goofy comment is truly mind boggling. You don’t participate in the content but submitting anything, and anyone who does participate by doing content can do as they please. Definitely drop this entitled view that you have cause it’s unneeded and not wanted.

11. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to El Parca For This Awesome Post:

Aries (06-08-2022), theSolomonCaine (06-08-2022)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    The time you spent debating with me. You could have posted a review.

13. The Following User Marked Out to EMP For This Amazing Post:

Quartz (06-09-2022)

Decent Member Rookie Samsin Simsin is on a distinguished road Samsin Simsin's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Unfortunately, I don't write reviews. Yet.

But, I will say, this is one of the biggest areas of my growth, has been reading the reviews.

I started off competing to see the reviews. Now, I'm slowly creating content, inspired by everyone else's and the reviews that those had recieved.

I feel, for anyone who's willing to write them, it's a very beneficial contribution to the brand.

But, that's just my opinion... I don't write reviews

I feel, the people who do, opinions matter
    and .. I can't speak for anyone else but,
    atleast I am here for them.

Samsin Simsin
    Gamertag:
    SAMSONSIMPSON88
    Show: RIOT
    Time Zone: Central

S.17 Record: 2-3

Viktor Karmine L
    Henry Danielson L
    Tristen Derruso W
    Owen L
    K'Dangelo W
    Jordan Trance L

15. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Samsin Simsin For This Awesome Post:

EMP (06-08-2022), Hard2Obtain (06-09-2022), Tiberius Dupree (06-08-2022)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Don’t get me started on what Jae was saying.

Decent Member Wrestler Colin Locke has a spectacular aura about Colin Locke has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 181 Times in 34 Posts
    I dunno, I've properly shat on some things in my time here, and for most part I don't reckon people have taken it personally. There's a fair bit of criticism and responses to criticism on twice, discord, and whatnot, and it's nice to have an active discussion there. For this show, it'd be tough for me to review it, nothing was bad enough to need course correction, and the video stuff that was got called out immediately and sorted out, and I don't wanna just randomly praise things where I know I've not seen the full picture yet, especially if my praise is, essentially 'yeah, this was solid, let's see more'.

Will say though, I think John Carter's dialogue is improving, maybe borders on the verbose in some areas ('Everytime the Wolves have stepped into the ring with The Wrestling Club it yields the same result' feels like a McMichaelism rather than a Carterism), but it's looking good.

I'm really enjoying the tag division in general, I love that Cutlass are still doing stuff, the Karmine character is probably my favourite new thing of the new game so far.

The only thing I was down on is Nier YorHa, as I mentioned in the VC, a YorHa unit is a robot in the Nier: Automata game, so as a character, it's kind of like someone debuting 'Star Wars Jedi'. I think they either need to go all in on the Nier thing, maybe adopt a YorHa designation (YorHa 6E or something), or go all in on the 'mystery' thing, take a one word name (if they're that in love with Nier, could go with Emil and I wouldn't be as bothered), and be mysterious. I do like some spooky bollocks, and it might be a direction for them to take.

To end it well though, Deaver/Verde is such a fun time. It's not 100% polished, but it just makes me happy, I've got my eye on it for the future.

Overall, not much I think needs course correction, and I'd rather see how the more fully formed things unfold before trying to add extra stuff to it. It's been nice seeing more discussions happen on discord, both good and bed, and it's nice to see people take it on the chin and not get arsey for most part if things aren't unanimously praised, I'm not overly worried about anything.

18. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Colin Locke For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (06-08-2022), Chris Greene (06-09-2022), EMP (06-08-2022), Quartz (06-09-2022), RustCohle (06-09-2022), Samsin Simsin (06-08-2022), theSolomonCaine (06-08-2022)

Thread Information