spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 8
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever happened to 3-2-1
  • Mark Out! 2

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Here is my review since no one cares about reviews anymore. The show had things I liked and things I hated.

Here’s the problem. No one gives a shit what anyone has to say so reviews come off as point less. The mindless praising. Because you try to share advice or input and everyone’s mind set is I’m gonna do what I want no matter what because that’s how things are going. Anything that isn’t seen as kissing ass is seen as being negative or “Danning” so why post opinions when no one cares. Everyone acts like their shit don’t stink. Don’t care if you have been here for years or two days. Nothing is perfect and advice is advice. If you can’t handle the good with the bad don’t post content to be judged. Go start your own fed where you can fart in the bath tube and laugh your ass off as much as you like.

• Mark Out! 5

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

What a shit take lmao. From someone who used to be in the fed and wouldn’t really review all like that you’d think you’d be more understanding. It’s not that people can’t take critique, don’t want critique, or ignore it. It’s been a known thing that forum discussion has been on the downhill for awhile now. We have plenty more avenues of digesting OCW content and discussing it. You were also here for this when those alternatives were coming around. So tk see someone essentially having a hissy fit over forum discussion when Quartz comment was more than likely just a snarky/goofy comment is truly mind boggling. You don’t participate in the content but submitting anything, and anyone who does participate by doing content can do as they please. Definitely drop this entitled view that you have cause it’s unneeded and not wanted.
  • Mark Out! 2

Unfortunately, I don't write reviews. Yet.

But, I will say, this is one of the biggest areas of my growth, has been reading the reviews.

I started off competing to see the reviews. Now, I'm slowly creating content, inspired by everyone else's and the reviews that those had recieved.

I feel, for anyone who's willing to write them, it's a very beneficial contribution to the brand.

But, that's just my opinion... I don't write reviews

I feel, the people who do, opinions matter

and .. I can't speak for anyone else but,

atleast I am here for them.

• Mark Out! 3

Samsin Simsin

Gamertag: SAMSONSIMPSON88

PSN: SAMSIN88SIMSIN

Time Zone: Central

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY

I dunno, I've properly shat on some things in my time here, and for most part I don't reckon people have taken it personally. There's a fair bit of criticism and responses to criticism on twice, discord, and whatnot, and it's nice to have an active discussion there. For this show, it'd be tough for me to review it, nothing was bad enough to need course correction, and the video stuff that was got called out immediately and sorted out, and I don't wanna just randomly praise things where I know I've not seen the full picture yet, especially if my praise is, essentially 'yeah, this was solid, let's see more'.

Will say though, I think John Carter's dialogue is improving, maybe borders on the verbose in some areas ('Everytime the Wolves have stepped into the ring with The Wrestling Club it yields the same result' feels like a McMichaelism rather than a Carterism), but it's looking good.

I'm really enjoying the tag division in general, I love that Cutlass are still doing stuff, the Karmine character is probably my favourite new thing of the new game so far.

The only thing I was down on is Nier YorHa, as I mentioned in the VC, a YorHa unit is a robot in the Nier: Automata game, so as a character, it's kind of like someone debuting 'Star Wars Jedi'. I think they either need to go all in on the Nier thing, maybe adopt a YorHa designation (YorHa 6E or something), or go all in on the 'mystery' thing, take a one word name (if they're that in love with Nier, could go with Emil and I wouldn't be as bothered), and be mysterious. I do like some spooky bollocks, and it might be a direction for them to take.

To end it well though, Deaver/Verde is such a fun time. It's not 100% polished, but it just makes me happy, I've got my eye on it for the future.

Overall, not much I think needs course correction, and I'd rather see how the more fully formed things unfold before trying to add extra stuff to it. It's been nice seeing more discussions happen on discord, both good and bed, and it's nice to see people take it on the chin and not get arsey for most part if things aren't unanimously praised, I'm not overly worried about anything.

• Mark Out! 7