+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turmoil 280

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 10,611 Times in 2,608 Posts

Turmoil 280

Previously Recorded

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Chris Greene (06-10-2022), El Parca (06-10-2022), Kassidy Hayes (06-11-2022), Quartz (06-10-2022), Samsin Simsin (06-11-2022)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 10,611 Times in 2,608 Posts

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

EMP (06-13-2022), RustCohle (06-13-2022)

Newb V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Owen will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 40 Times in 10 Posts
    3 RPs

1. Colby/Harvey Contract Process Server

I liked the idea behind the RPs of both challengers receiving their contracts in private rather than doing a contract signing in the ring.
    Good characterisation from all involved. Helped advance the story. Wasn't too long.

2. Marisa and Ashley Moore

This was short and sweet. Didn't overstay it's welcome. Helped advance the story between the two. Job well done.

3. C-Note/Cort/CG

My only bugbear with this RP was CG talking before he was introduced in the Morrison Method. Cort's humour gives me chuckles when I read it.
    Interested to see where Cort and C-Note go from here. Liked that we got three characters on screen we haven't seen interact before.

2 Videos

1. John Carter vs Sensational Mamaobot 3000

The segment of the night for me. Good video work, excellent humour and some character development for John Carter.

2. Bobbi Baddi vs Amber Ray

I was a little confused because I thought the match they had was the rivalry ender.
    Speaking for me, and I don't know about anyone else, it is hard for me to get invested when the segments are so sporadic.
    I know this is a quick follow-up after the match but I feel like it lost whatever steam it had going for it and I'm not sure I understand or remember where the beef comes from.

1 Match

1. Tre Golden vs Derek Smith

Short Match. Fairly one-sided. Bad night on the sticks for Tre but it helped solidify Derek after his promotion to soundly beat a former champion and World Championship challenger.
    Liked the finish, and the animation throwback to Derek's previous finish Ram-paige. Good stuff.

6. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Owen For This Awesome Post:

Christian Garcia (06-13-2022), El Parca (06-13-2022), Hard2Obtain (06-15-2022), Jacob Trance (06-13-2022), Mr.Sensation (06-13-2022), Quartz (06-13-2022), Samsin Simsin (06-13-2022)

Post Whore Wrestler EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP is a name known to all EMP's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 635 Times in 177 Posts
    Random thought. I didn’t know much about simsimson or whatever lol. But he has grown to become one of my favorites to watch and read. Keep up the great work.

8. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to EMP For This Awesome Post:

Christian Garcia (06-17-2022), Mr.Sensation (06-17-2022), Quartz (06-17-2022), Samsin Simsin (06-17-2022)

Thread Information