spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Turmoil 281

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

• Mark Out! 6
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

image0.jpg

2 Things #1 I've been doing this for 18 fucking years so I will not be second guessed by anybody on god.

#2 this motherfucker talking out of his neck like he's god's gift to OCW and he can't even iron his fucking suit.

Let me be clear, I've never been eloquent or well spoken. I'm from the gutter and mentally I am still there ( That's not for bonus points or kudos its just a fucking fact, stealing from key food in the fucking 90s so we didn't starve) so save your witty retorts, and quips for somebody who gives a fuck. I haven't busted my hump for 18 years out of some grand grandiose purpose. It's never been about me. And you know what the proof of that is? Am I a Champ am I in the mix? Am I up your ass?

The answer to that is NO!

I'm not like 95% of these Fed Heads who make everything about themselves and there friends. You should be thankful for that more than you know. I don't cozy up to people I do me and I am the only one in this whole fucking place who can HONESTLY SAY WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, is FAIR.

I take my emotion out of most of the day to day things. Can any of you say that? No you fucking cannot!

So at the end of the day remember the simple rules!

#1 Don't fuck with my good nature.

#2 It's My World And You're Just Paying Rent.

Fuck you Jake, Men's Warehouse looking motherfucker. Keep my name out of your fucking mouth. Rest of ya'll get with the program.

P.S FPR isn't a suggestion, do fucking better please!

P.P.S: THIS IS A TRIBAL CHEEKS HOUSEHOLD!

• Mark Out! 4
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

image0.jpg

2 Things #1 I've been doing this for 18 fucking years so I will not be second guessed by anybody on god.

#2 this motherfucker talking out of his neck like he's god's gift to OCW and he can't even iron his fucking suit.

Let me be clear, I've never been eloquent or well spoken. I'm from the gutter and mentally I am still there ( That's not for bonus points or kudos its just a fucking fact, stealing from key food in the fucking 90s so we didn't starve) so save your witty retorts, and quips for somebody who gives a fuck. I haven't busted my hump for 18 years out of some grand grandiose purpose. It's never been about me. And you know what the proof of that is? Am I a Champ am I in the mix? Am I up your ass?

The answer to that is NO!

I'm not like 95% of these Fed Heads who make everything about themselves and there friends. You should be thankful for that more than you know. I don't cozy up to people I do me and I am the only one in this whole fucking place who can HONESTLY SAY WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, is FAIR.

I take my emotion out of most of the day to day things. Can any of you say that? No you fucking cannot!

So at the end of the day remember the simple rules!

#1 Don't fuck with my good nature.

#2 It's My World And You're Just Paying Rent.

Fuck you Jake, Men's Warehouse looking motherfucker. Keep my name out of your fucking mouth. Rest of ya'll get with the program.

P.S FPR isn't a suggestion, do fucking better please!

P.P.S: THIS IS A TRIBAL CHEEKS HOUSEHOLD!

This isn't the show submission section

spacer.png

Saw people with bland and meaningless feuds critic the card placement for tonight.

Horse vs Kass has been developping from before some of y'all even googled an Efed to integrate and stumbled on the forum.

Stay in your lane please.

The FrenchBlade

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

3 Written RPs

1. Mama Reese confronts bigot

I liked the segment, however, I'm not sure why Mama Reese was the one who stood up for Sue. You're shining up an NPC who can't really benefit from it. Terra standing up for Sue makes more sense in my head. That being said I'll wait to see where it goes from here.

2. Jasmine/Flojo

I do not like when the content in the web show includes information that alters the context of what I have watched after I've watched it. FloJo was a babyface prior to this show. The post-match video showed that FloJo had sour grapes towards Terra and Sue and seemed to come out of nowhere. The written RP shows that it came earlier in the night. I would personally prefer that if there is going to be content that changes how content later is going to be received, it should be in video form so that the change can happen on the show and not afterwards.

3. CCW Title Press Conference

This probably isn't going to be a popular take. My only real issue with the segment is that Rust comes across to me as a cartoon villain. He is perfect, everything in his world is perfect and everyone else is just living in it. He's impervious to being wound up. He always has to be the guy laying in shots to wind people up. He has the record no one can really argue with which he uses as a shield. There's no vulnerability in him. He positions himself as the guy his three other opponents should want to get out of their Wrestlution match quickest. After disclosing that for him it's about beating Quartz, he doesn't explain why, and I get that might be apparent if you have been around in OCW for a while but let's pretend it's an actual TV show, why would you leave that on the table and not explain to new viewers why Rust wants to beat Quartz so much? Tony gives Rust his flowers but Rust just shits on his opponents. You need to make them look good so that if Rust wins we know how big an accomplishment it is. If you take the piss out of them all the time, who did you beat?

2 Video RPs

1. Harri Etiquette for Women's Champion

I enjoyed the comedy in this segment. Job well done.

2. Claudio/Atlas

I enjoyed this segment. If I was to nitpick, I wasn't a fan of Claudio not acknowledging that Atlas hadn't fallen for his bit. He'd seen through it.

I like the characterisation for Claudio.

1 Match

1. Deaver vs C-Note

I felt this was a good, even contest. The latter stages of the match were tense and action-packed. Good job. I won't belabour the other point I was going to address as it's already been referred to in the #show-discussion room and by JCS above.

• Mark Out! 1
Sanctum-172-Banner.png

Saw people with bland and meaningless feuds critic the card placement for tonight.

Horse vs Kass has been developping from before some of y'all even googled an Efed to integrate and stumbled on the forum.

Stay in your lane please.

It's a mid-card feud at best and shouldn't have gone on last. Your mileage may vary.

Sanctum-172-Banner.png

3 Written RPs

1. Mama Reese confronts bigot

I liked the segment, however, I'm not sure why Mama Reese was the one who stood up for Sue. You're shining up an NPC who can't really benefit from it. Terra standing up for Sue makes more sense in my head. That being said I'll wait to see where it goes from here.

2. Jasmine/Flojo

I do not like when the content in the web show includes information that alters the context of what I have watched after I've watched it. FloJo was a babyface prior to this show. The post-match video showed that FloJo had sour grapes towards Terra and Sue and seemed to come out of nowhere. The written RP shows that it came earlier in the night. I would personally prefer that if there is going to be content that changes how content later is going to be received, it should be in video form so that the change can happen on the show and not afterwards.

3. CCW Title Press Conference

This probably isn't going to be a popular take. My only real issue with the segment is that Rust comes across to me as a cartoon villain. He is perfect, everything in his world is perfect and everyone else is just living in it. He's impervious to being wound up. He always has to be the guy laying in shots to wind people up. He has the record no one can really argue with which he uses as a shield. There's no vulnerability in him. He positions himself as the guy his three other opponents should want to get out of their Wrestlution match quickest. After disclosing that for him it's about beating Quartz, he doesn't explain why, and I get that might be apparent if you have been around in OCW for a while but let's pretend it's an actual TV show, why would you leave that on the table and not explain to new viewers why Rust wants to beat Quartz so much? Tony gives Rust his flowers but Rust just shits on his opponents. You need to make them look good so that if Rust wins we know how big an accomplishment it is. If you take the piss out of them all the time, who did you beat?

2 Video RPs

1. Harri Etiquette for Women's Champion

I enjoyed the comedy in this segment. Job well done.

2. Claudio/Atlas

I enjoyed this segment. If I was to nitpick, I wasn't a fan of Claudio not acknowledging that Atlas hadn't fallen for his bit. He'd seen through it.

I like the characterisation for Claudio.

1 Match

1. Deaver vs C-Note

I felt this was a good, even contest. The latter stages of the match were tense and action-packed. Good job. I won't belabour the other point I was going to address as it's already been referred to in the #show-discussion room and by JCS above.

Also please be informed. You were already in OCW when the stipulation that was talked about a LOT of times was still going, in fact the contract of no compete clause is up only since March.

That was also explained in the S-Cup group stages, on why they couldn't put Quartz and Rust in the same.

Also, nobody is here to teach you the lore, work a bit, if you dont know shit that happened a month before you arrived, it is not writter's problem, or else we would have to repeat the same promos and explanations whenever a new guy comes around.

• Mark Out! 1

The FrenchBlade

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

The you got to write for the new viewer gripes while valid doesn’t make sense to me. The 4 people involved have multiple years of lore and this close to our Wrestlemania would be the perfect time to take that deep dive to know what that history is. But at least being constructive with the critique was great.

I’d personally take the fact that if I was in a world title feud and Jay had to close out with something else as a moment to critique was I decided to do and figure out ways to improve it. It’s not the first or last time a “mid card” feud has closed out a show here.

Been catching up on some stuff and I’m the tone and vibe I’m feeling in some chats and reviews just feels off. Some folks seem disregarded just cause of their name. Being someone who had a feud with someone who everyone else just disregarded wasn’t fun. So at least acknowledge the other guys work too.

I’m not in the trenches right now with you guys but I’ve been around long enough to see how things work. Some of you all need to remember we don’t shit roses.

• Mark Out! 8

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?