spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Not to be the voice of reason, but Emp watches and discusses everything. Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

It’s not unnecessary to have an opinion that isn’t the same as yours, it’s human interaction. If Emp doesn’t like Parca’s content that doesn’t mean Emp has a personal issue with Parca.

Emp can hate Parca, and dislike Parca’s content at the same time, they’re not intertwined.

There’s a way of hating someone without causing problems. There’s no need to straight up be an asshole. People are in OCW to have fun. Constitutive criticism is one thing but there is nothing constructive about that statement. You can dislike people without causing drama this whole thing has just been to start drama.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like we should be able to read through stuff. Exaggeration is a thing. I can see how some shortcomings of CG/Parca, plus perhaps a timing mismatch can make a thing make 'no sense' in the same way I have been awake literally a million hours doing this recording.

Like, it feels very much missing the forest for the trees, there's so much worth that isn't just disqualified by hyperbole. That can be debated, of course, but it's not 'objectively wrong', that's just a weird hill to die on.

All of that requires benefit of the doubt and the assumption of good will/intent. It's easy to afford that to someone you know and talk to but when someone already has negative preconceived notions about you, you can expect to not be afforded those liberties, regardless of true intent or the validity of the criticisms.

• Mark Out! 1

"The Superstar" Maxx EdwardsKass_event_badge_2020.png

Furi / Harv Rp - As some may know I'm a fan of kasstianity but I don't get this RP either I'm not sure if this was forgotten to get posted on the Go Home Show or what happened here But It felt out of place for me. I would have posted this on the Promo Room if it couldn't make it on the turmoil Go home show. The RP itself wasn't bad I just feel we shouldn't be doing previously record from the Go home show on the PPV.

Could have reworded this so it took place on the ppv and Furi was still upset from what happened on the Go Home show and Harv tells her to get her shit together because she has a match tonight or something like that rather than something that took place so long ago when there is another show between the go home and the ppv even if the other show isn't relevant to what is happening. It's just a timing factor in my brain.

Shower video - What was the point of this? Why is this shower so big? Why are these two still doing backstage fights. The peak point of this feud for me was the double cross on Iceman at the wedding. Which was pretty obvious was gonna happen like a tag team breaking up. Can we wrap this story up already? Completely unnecessary once again something that could have been a written rp. We've seen ICEman fight John and lose. We've seen ICEman attack john. We've seen IceMan get betrayed. At what point does Iceman stop getting the shit end of this stick so he can move on from this and we get a fresh rivalry for Iceman. John is an FI holder and feels like its going to waste.

Well Emp, coming from my own teammate of Kasstianity, I appreciate your constructive criticism about Furi/Harv promo. I felt that the ending of the go home show needed some context to it. It’s like Dupree said, some videos still need some words to amplify it. I just thought of the idea for this Rp much too late and wanted to give SummerCide webshow some love because the last few ppv’s lacked words.

I like feedback whether it be positive or negative cause overall it gives me balance. I don’t need someone to constantly tell me I’m doing great, keep it up guy! When in all reality it’s not great. This particular criticism is awesome to me because my own teammate didn’t bs me and wants me to do better and improve myself as a handler in OCW. Thanks Emp.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Well Emp, coming from my own teammate of Kasstianity, I appreciate your constructive criticism about Furi/Harv promo. I felt that the ending of the go home show needed some context to it. It’s like Dupree said, some videos still need some words to amplify it. I just thought of the idea for this Rp much too late and wanted to give SummerCide webshow some love because the last few ppv’s lacked words.

I like feedback whether it be positive or negative cause overall it gives me balance. I don’t need someone to constantly tell me I’m doing great, keep it up guy! When in all reality it’s not great. This particular criticism is awesome to me because my own teammate didn’t bs me and wants me to do better and improve myself as a handler in OCW. Thanks Emp.

That's okay, I'll always be here to tell you that you're a disgusting charred bag of stomped out shit with no redeeming qualities, because I know you'll keep proving me right week after week.

• Mark Out! 2

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Anyway, we've done negative criticism, we've done positive criticism, let's get the real criticism down.

John Carter is, for yet another week, refusing to debut the John Carder gimmick, which would really give him the boost he needs. He can definitely win the world title, but he needs to believe in the heart of the cards, as that will allow him to draw all the cards that make up Exodia and truly become the top heel in OCW. But, again, to do that, he needs to drop the Carter thing. Plus, that shower would've ruined his deck, my immersion is ruined.

As for CG and Parca, some people might not realise this is it's subtle, galaxy brain storytelling, but El Parca is actually Spanish for The Coat, and so this entire arc is leading up to someone wearing him like, you guessed it, a coat. CG was a red herring all along, you're all being worked, and it's leading to something huge, just wait.

I'm enjoying what Kasstianity are doing, however, no one has cottoned onto the truth. Their aesthetic is inspired by Ghost, right? Now, earlier, we saw the Shower segment, you following? Nah, well, shower, bit like a bath, but vertical. Ghost Bath. I'm telling you, once we hear Kasstianity walk out to the music of Ghost Bath, we may as well all give up, because they are gonna be on a reign of terror like no one has ever seen. Fucking Ghost Bath. I knew they'd be the death of me.

Also, when are we getting the Fireman Nate Mac? I feel like Marisa would've been more into the male stripper aesthetic that gimmick was allowed. Shit, maybe that's why she cheated on him.

Anyway, as we all know from this discussion, that's all that happened at Summercide, but jesus christ, was a ride. Just remember, always believe in the heart of the cards. Or something.

Emp is a hanzo alt wake up sheeple etc

• Mark Out! 3

That's okay, I'll always be here to tell you that you're a disgusting charred bag of stomped out shit with no redeeming qualities, because I know you'll keep proving me right week after week.

You’re a sweet guy! Please keep the fire burning for me.

• Mark Out! 1

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

The lesson that I have learned here today is that we're all always wrong and everyone here is a fun brick wall of opinions and it all plays into why I love being a part of OCW. :o

Exactly what I'd expect to hear from the person teaming with Joe Deaver.

• Mark Out! 2

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Oh hey discussion. And it only took a varying opinion... Love 2 see it.

TLDR.

K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Stupid

LESS IS MORE.

Balance with all things!

The Eternal Question: "BUT WHY?"

I don't mind a less than minute segment, if it stinks it only stunk for less than a minute if its dope I can hold unto it (Harri Im the best segment soon as someone defeats furiosa)

When a segment goes 2+ minutes and its holding me hostage thats when im annoyed or drunk or both(Not including hype packages I tend to dig those).

Speaking of seems y'all forgot about that. 1-2 mins 3mins Max Segments(and it better be fucking ROCK SOLID). If that's to hard use your words via text RP. Like DJ Khaled Said "Suffering from success"

Bro, you better get used it. I'll hold y'all hostage like I held Riot from 2012 hostage. Expect the next video complete with Jamie and Debbie voice over and anime bullshit.

• Mark Out! 2

• Administrators
Bro, you better get used it. I'll hold y'all hostage like I held Riot from 2012 hostage. Expect the next video complete with Jamie and Debbie voice over and anime bullshit.

You left out Ambition and Momentum....

And I'll kill you!

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen