spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You left out Ambition and Momentum....

And I'll kill you!

Now you're just cappin on my name.

I never put together Ambition in my 14 years floating around OCW, and Momentum was killed cause I didn't think I was welcome back after break. I'll take the L on both of those, though.

My bad, y'all.

You're still getting 5 min shite worked shoot promos. Budget Mark Punk is back. Be lucky the beatdowns won't last that long.

• Administrators
Now you're just cappin on my name.

I never put together Ambition in my 14 years floating around OCW, and Momentum was killed cause I didn't think I was welcome back after break. I'll take the L on both of those, though.

My bad, y'all.

You're still getting 5 min shite worked shoot promos. Budget Mark Punk is back. Be lucky the beatdowns won't last that long.

YES YOU DID! After Guy you was putting it together for a spell! AND YOU ASKED FOR MOMENTUM, PLAYA!

Best I can give you is 2/3

Go 7 Minutes!

Web Show Exclusive :)

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Ya'll not playing with me.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

YES YOU DID! After Guy you was putting it together for a spell! AND YOU ASKED FOR MOMENTUM, PLAYA!

Best I can give you is 2/3

Go 7 Minutes!

Web Show Exclusive :)

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Ya'll not playing with me.

That's just not true. I need verifiable proof that I put Ambition together.

Hand to GOD, I don't remember at all. That shit was 10-11 years ago.

I will just say a good portion of the reason the CG / Parca feud / build might not have worked as well is that I've been working double shifts. I had NO TIME to make video RPs and barely any time to submit text or do my matches / editing. Brian carried the entire feud on his back, mostly just based on my input and what I typed out on a google doc. Frankly, I gave him garbage and he made something decent out of it, so hats off to him. I should have been shouldering more work, and it's on me for not having a really good work/life balance or a solid sleep schedule lmao

Other than that, I'm not really surprised that some ppl don't really see the reason for the build or whatever. Not everyone pays attention to my content, which is something I've struggled with accepting in terms of OCW stuff (Jake probably still hasn't gotten the hairs he's ripped out from between his fingers), but we live and we learn. It was an attempt at a good story, and I accomplished what I set out to do.

El Parca is a bitch coward and I'll see him in hell.

• Mark Out! 3

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion

• Administrators
That's just not true. I need verifiable proof that I put Ambition together.

Hand to GOD, I don't remember at all. That shit was 10-11 years ago.

The time line breaks down something like this The Ambition section was short (This is why you don't remember because the ambition portion was basically 2 weeks)

Riot GM Hostage Blah Blah Blah

some_time_later.png

Ambition was transitioning (I Think Guy couldnt be GM anymore)

You asked to do Ambition (during transition Period) and basically it never got done.

http://www.ocwfed.com/forum/showthread.php?13828-Ambition-Note-amp-Ambition-42-Card

http://www.ocwfed.com/forum/showthread.php?13846-Ambition-41-The-Late-Late-Edition-42-s-card

No need to go into details.

Then some more time later during Savage/Renaissance Era you pitched Momentum, I was like ....eh ok. You did 4 Episodes or 3 maybe and kaputzky.

So TLDR #1 I don't think none of this was public knowledge #2 thats why you don't remember cuz it was basically 2 weeks of you ignoring me on AIM/Steam then bumpkis.

NOW BACK TO IT!

I'll kill you if its long (pause)

------------------------------------

You could also reverse the time line, Im pretty sure its Riot Then Ambition, But it could very well be Ambition then Riot.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen