spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Oh hey discussion. And it only took a varying opinion... Love 2 see it.

TLDR.

K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Stupid

LESS IS MORE.

Balance with all things!

The Eternal Question: "BUT WHY?"

I don't mind a less than minute segment, if it stinks it only stunk for less than a minute if its dope I can hold unto it (Harri Im the best segment soon as someone defeats furiosa)

When a segment goes 2+ minutes and its holding me hostage thats when im annoyed or drunk or both(Not including hype packages I tend to dig those).

Speaking of seems y'all forgot about that. 1-2 mins 3mins Max Segments(and it better be fucking ROCK SOLID). If that's to hard use your words via text RP. Like DJ Khaled Said "Suffering from success"

• Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Why make something text based when it can be a 30 second video?

I can do a creative well written rp with nuance in about 15-20 minutes. It takes much longer to edit and render a video. This is a marathon not a sprint. Burnout is absolutely a thing that happens to even the best of us.

Not to mention you need text for most video rps too. Except you lose most the nuance when moving to video.

Quality is quality no matter if its video or text. You can only take so many beatdown vids, handshakes and chases before shit gets stale. Just like you can only take so many filler or wordy rps.

• Mark Out! 3

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

This is probably the most entertaining RP you have put out in a long time. Keep it up.

My dude lol, you are a grown ass adult. I get it you don’t like me, but please find something in your life to make you happy lmao. Cause at this point shit is rent free lmao. I understand your initial comments cause you don’t like me and don’t wanna pay attention to my stuff but cmon lol. Just settle down and go drink on some water.

• Mark Out! 1

Then you are inactive and uninformed. Unless you are just trying an asshole which if that is the case it is unnecessary and childish

Not to be the voice of reason, but Emp watches and discusses everything. Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

It’s not unnecessary to have an opinion that isn’t the same as yours, it’s human interaction. If Emp doesn’t like Parca’s content that doesn’t mean Emp has a personal issue with Parca.

Emp can hate Parca, and dislike Parca’s content at the same time, they’re not intertwined.

• Mark Out! 3

No.

EMP's trying a asshole.

Hehe.

• Mark Out! 2

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Short Rp for Hootsney World. Not a whole lot to say about that. But always nice to see a written Rp.

Parca / CG - I'll be completely honest. This match made no sense to me. Unless I missed something this match had no real reason for being other than there's a belt. Para went from being OCW champ for months and obsessing over this title and clinging to it. Then he lost the belt disappeared for a bit then came back for a completely different title. What was the reason for the obsession story of the previous title if you just lose the title to a person and then move on to something else that easily. Comes off more like someone saw an easy target to take a title from and went for it. But can't put all the blame on parca as CG agreed to the match so whatever. But the story behind it doesn't make any sense.

It made plenty of sense from my view.

El Parca is the one who essentially brought Garcia in for his first major program with DDE. The two were very close throughout the entirety of the DDE build until the angst of a young Garcia caused him to want to go on his own and away from the ego that is Parca. After losing grip not only on his new business partners, (including Dane and Alastair Ross), Parca started to freak out and that led to the "clinging" onto of the belt as he felt it was his gateway to the stardom he had dreamt of when turning on Mark Reese, and his desperation knowing he was target number one whilst being injured only made this desperation worse.

After clinging and being very Smegle about the whole thing, he spiraled following the loss and went away with an uncertain future due to many injuries, injuries that were referenced many many times not just at the end, but throughout the entire DDE saga.

The return to fight Garcia was sudden (which I felt was a fun surprise, save for how the match ended) but because the two never had proper closure after Garcia left (as Garcia was fighting Ross and Parca was fighting H2O), this made perfect sense. For someone to start to lose their sanity because of the losses they've suffered in their professional and personal life, regaining that composure and seeking revenge on one of the KEY factors in DDE not living up to the stable potential Parca saw in it, makes perfect sense.

IE "You cost me something I held dear, now I'm going to do it to you."

I'll agree that with more time before Cide, this would have been explained and executed a little more clearly, but to say it made no sense except for a title is flat out blatantly ignoring the previous 6 months of relationship between Dillinger, Ross, Garcia, and Parca.

I am still reading, but I always appreciate you staying up to date with OCW and dropping in views from another perspective.

• Mark Out! 6

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png