spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Riot 591: Unfinished Business

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/Riot/riot_2k22.png

Probably Already Said It. I'm Tired, I'm Sick, I'm Old and I Work With Mostly Good Eggs!

• Mark Out! 10
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Alrighty, let me start my review like this b/c I'm not waiting for Page 2.

I do not like Nate Ortiz being the CCW title challenger. I understand it, but I don't like it. I would have rathered Colin. At like, Lution or Cide, our BIG ppvs? Sure, fine, I'd have been okay with it. I can't say Nate doesn't deserve a shot, he's been in the game for long enough that just showing up warrants a shot, but again, I'd much rather see new faces at the top than a revolving door of the same few people. It's Jake, and it's Nate, so I know it'll be good regardless, and that's the main reason why I'm going to accept it and move on. The other being that it's Jake's decision who he defends against, and it's not my business to tell him otherwise.

Anyways, onto the show itself!

NOTE ON MY STUFF: Sorry for the text speed on the Jasmin / Marcus promo. It rendered slower in my video editor. By the time I got word back, I'd already sent it in :/

I have yet to understand anything P3 does and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Aries vs. John. I tacitly approve all pronoun-related jokes / memes from Aries. Match was WAY more one-sided than I expected it to be, but I've always known Louis was good at the game, so no surprise that he did well. Just... damn! To paraphrase the Boondocks, 'What did John do to get mans THAT MAD?'

Terra. Baby. Are you okay? Do you need a hug? Sue can take a night off, or you can come in and collect a Jasmin hug, or you can go get an ice cream or something, BABY IT'S OKAY PLEASE DON'T BE SAD! :(((

VALKYRIE. I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA READ THIS FORUM POST, YOU BITCH. YOU BROUGHT ME INTO THIS COMPANY AND I ONLY EVER WANTED ONE THING FROM YOU. GIVE. ME. THE SHOES. I AM NO LONGER ASKING. Jokes aside, I'm glad Emp's getting the match she wants, as if there was ever any doubt, and since they both don't really 'play' this game there's not really a ton of pressure or expectations, so good for them! Match is gonna be fantastic!

I don't feel sorry for Samsin because he brought this ass-whuppin on himself. You made Wrex mad! Why would you make Wrex mad? I know what he does when he gets mad, bro, you got off EASY! Lucky bitch. All that said and done, I'm enjoying the Marcus / Samsin saga (although I am biased as to who I want to finally put it to bed.)

"Age of X" is taking OCW to new heights. Get the punctuation down and keep working on your character, buddy, your matches and FPR are solid, so you're already doing better than a lot of rookies... and non-rookies...and perennial rookies... just don't burn yourself out, bud :))

Jasmin Kaffee does not endorse the views of Trash Spider or Trash Spider associates.

Verde getting a holler from Papa Kass! Not the person I expected, for sure, but not a terrible pick.

I wasn't here when Johnny and Kareem and Jerome were active, but I love their characters. I love their look and their attitude. I love Johnny's massive meat mountain... PAUSE! I really want to see the twins go IN on these characters. I'm excited!

THE BEEF! A mirror of how Derek got the title, but this time it's Claudio on top! Bodes well for the next pay-per-view, I hope! :D I'm EXCITED!!!!

Love the Magic Empire call-out in the SANCTUM bet promo. It's little things like that that I love to see in OCW, and the fact that we got to see Owen Akeem, The African Dream, in OCW, is the TIGHTEST shit I've ever seen.

Surprised to see Horse back, but not unhappy! This feud is good for Horse if he decides to stick around full time, and it also elevates Hito by name value association. Good choice by Horse and Hito to go this route, and I don't forsee this going badly. I look forward to seeing where Drip Eater and Horse Boi go from here!

IDK what Reese is doing here, but I don't hate it! Any Colin promo is guaranteed to be a little silly, a little funny, a little ha-ha funny man! This went over well and gave a much needed giggle on a show with plenty of gaffes AND serious spots to choose from.

Speaking of gaffes...

Holy fucking hell, Owen gained a power level putting on that Akeem outfit. Heartbreaking L, but he looked fucking amazing even if he didn't land that many chops. Mission failed! We'll get 'em next time!

Speaking of more gaffes...

Holy SHIT I hate Harri Etiquette, and I mean that in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY! She's such an insufferable cunt and I'm here for every second of it! I like how it's also got Quartz there to establish that there are no faces and heels in the War Against Kass- you're either on the OCW side, or you're on the Kass side. Time to pick a side, mofos, but be forewarned, I hear Kasstianity has GREAT healthcare benefits, including dental and vision!

More to come in the next post! 1/2

• Mark Out! 12

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion

I really dug the Valk promo.

And the Iceman/Tucker vs Maxx Storage tag match. well, most matches were good, but I liked this one.

Also, fuck Jordan Trance. Lunchbox won't forget two things: a meal and a loss to Trance.

PS: Hi Terra this is Gooch, we can talk anytime. I'll help you. Hehehe

• Mark Out! 2
http://i.imgur.com/lk3Jiel.gif

Part THE SECOND!

Doc doesn't take this disrespect lying down, GAHDDAMN! My man came out here and called Owen bitch-made with his whole chest! I'm pretty sure Doc's supposed to be the heel now, which was what confused me about their feud at first, but now that I kinda see where the lines are, I enjoy this feud even more than I already did!

Parca and Dillinger. Good promo, don't have much else to say about it. Dennis continuing to be a dark enabler for the worst parts of Gran Primero, and it's a great dynamic. Always has been, always will be.

Tony said mans could run the fade! TONY TOP GUY! Harvey really needs to either grow something on his face or shave that fucking pube beard, though. Man's gotta be 32 but he looks 16. Get outta here, bum, before someone comes and elbows you again.

My most anticipated promo of the night, the new Roy Brown! I love this gimmick change, I love this new style, I love everything about it. Man's a whole menace now, I love it, and I love the way he portrays this serious, no-bullshit character even with a sort of hokey mask, and actually works that into the character! I'm sold. Strap a rocket to his ass.

I forgot to mention KC Barrett vs. Deaver and I just noticed the position of KC's promo, so- nice to see Deaver get a singles W. Been a while since I've seen him on his own, and good to see he's mostly copasetic on the sticks. GJ buddy!

Anyway, back in order, AT3 promo! I don't have strong feelings about this team yet, since they were just 'the dedicated babyface tag team' when the GOAT Academy started, and they're still just kind of a classic white-meat babyface tag team, but I don't hate them. I think they work really well as a couple of studs who happen to team together occasionally, but mainly focus on singles goals. It's a unique fit, and it works for them, as opposed to TWC who, up to recently, chase tag team gold to the detriment of their other endeavors.

Nirvana reject... mysterious... but tbh, he came out to Tool, so I'm automatically a mark. Way to take a loss and reframe it to feel like it's insignificant! I'm looking forward to seeing Chance vs. KC soon!

Man, I know Gonzalo's kind of a dick, Hanzo, but the knucks? Really? That man was gonna throw hands respectfully with you and you pulled out the knucks cause he gave you the ol' San Juan Llameda Slap. Fuck outta here!

TERRAAAAAAAAAA (x2) ;-; PLEASE, SWEETIE, DON'T GO INTO THE NOT-SO-GOOD LIGHT! I think I know where this is going, and I know nothing I say is going to change it, but that doesn't make it hurt any less! I AM IN AGONY.

I am once again asking Debbie D. to step on me like she stepped on La Mujera. Please. Great match, surprisingly close, but Debbie mounted a solid comeback and put a W in the W column!

I dunno what this mystery shit is, but I have a strong suspicion as to who is involved with it. I love the writing regardless, it's very well done, and it's clear someone is very amused by OCW: Civil War.

Damn, what a heartbreaker, but what a CLUTCH UP from the Wolves! Biggest upset of the night, by far, and props to Nate for taking a sort of dud feud (at least at the end of it) and bouncing back STRONG! We have a new, convincing tag team challenger right up and ready to go again!

Oh, no, where da Bestie at? Maybe you should have actually talked to her when you had time? Ah well, it's okay. Maybe next week!

Ooo! Beeg tag team match tings! Can't wait to see how Spider finds a way to ruin it and drag the rest of TWC into ruining it with him. However, I really hope Aries is wrong about Spider being willing to enter Kahoots with the Kasstians, cause... Imma keep it a buck fiddy, dog, I've only been here about a month, and I put up with a lot, I put up with JOHN, but I'm a good Christian girl, I love Jesus, beer, and my son, and I ain't about this cult lifestyle.

Main event was good! Much closer than I thought it would be (x2) and Harris looked nice and strong for when he eventually gets another swing at a belt, be it the tag team titles or another singles title! Love it, love it, love it!

I already made my opinions known on Nate vs. Quartz. Still gonna watch it, still gonna mark out.

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting Emp to turn heel, but I don't hate it! It feels in-character considering what all Valk has been through that her LAST LAST LAST OCW match be her getting fucked on by her friends one last time. Can relate, girlfrand.

Overall! Awesome show! Everyone did awesome, except me breaking FPR. It be what it be, what it be. See you next week, guys!

• Mark Out! 9

Christian Garcia:

Jasmin Kaffee:

Anyone who advertised a webshow promo segment can address their royalty checks to:

Nick Pepperoni

123 Salami Dr.

Dookie Pot, TX 12345

• Mark Out! 2

Solomon Caine, Harris Turner, and Roy Brown

1x CCW International Champion, as Solomon Caine

1x OCW Light Heavyweight Champion, as Solomon Caine

2nd Place, 2021 S-Cup Tournament, as Harris Turner

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Nate vs. Quartz is pretty nutty. That entrance back and the look Nate had? MONEY. Mans looks ready to get his revenge and I’m for it to even further the Quartz legacy/reign. Or imagine in the year 2022 Nate Ortiz becomes CCW World Champion? Imagine the fucking madness god damn. Plus to finally get the proper 1v1 rematch and we all know the Japanese athletic commission is just gonna ban John Carter from Japan to ASSURE there is no fuckery. Can’t wait for it tbh, I think this will be a solid rematch and fun mini feud on the way to DCTNY while also perhaps gonna totally rattle the CCW title scene!

Also let’s keep talking about Red Sun Rising and it’s not even the go home show for that yet! The fact we’re also gonna see Drago in the year 2022? Mhmmmmm I’m loving it. Sadly the sexiest Frenchman must be a sacrificial lamb to the god of war it is what it is. I’m really excited to see how that unfolds as this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME sort of ordeal.

The Valk return was so fire tbh. The camerawork, general area, and all the small touches that were added are always chef kiss but we all know what to expect from Valk. Just like I’m sure the Buried Alive match is gonna be something to see. You have such a heated rivalry that I could see this match actually main eventing with the notoriety, the tension, the history, all of it. Outside of kayfabe I could only imagine the production stuff that match will also have depending on how deep they dive into the madness you can explore.

I’m feeling like I wanted more with this Aries/Jacob Trance vs. Uncrowned, this is definitely the match atm where I wish we could’ve seen a bit of a more unique/longer build up. But obviously with timetables and what people are dealing with stuff can’t always line up like that. The matchup though? It’s bound to be fire. With everything that is slowly getting announced I think the card itself is gonna be potential card of the year.

Speaking about Uncrowned both Ev & Doc’s promos were so so so fire. I loved the back and forth and intensity that Doc had with OWEN. The rematch that were bound to get is gonna be fireworks again. With plenty of time to go and see how intense this feud between DOC & OWEN gets it’s only gonna get better. I also need Tony to sit here and absolute smack the piss out of Harvey and wake this man up. Bro is hitting people in the dick now? Smh.

The KC Barrett post match promo was absolutely phenomenal. Probably the perfect way to take a loss and just make it mean something so much more than adds into an existing feud. Also a feel good moment to see Deaver pick up a huge spirit booster after the rough L against Sanctum.

• Mark Out! 6

2 for 2. Very Entertaining show. Once again show felt like it flowed easily. From a very interesting opening to an even more interesting closing. I enjoyed the show as much as I enjoyed watching people talk trash over betting hoot buxs. I'll try to go into more detail later until then excellent work everyone very enjoyable show.
  • Mark Out! 3

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Alrighty, let me start my review like this b/c I'm not waiting for Page 2.

I do not like Nate Ortiz being the CCW title challenger. I understand it, but I don't like it. I would have rathered Colin. At like, Lution or Cide, our BIG ppvs? Sure, fine, I'd have been okay with it. I can't say Nate doesn't deserve a shot, he's been in the game for long enough that just showing up warrants a shot, but again, I'd much rather see new faces at the top than a revolving door of the same few people. It's Jake, and it's Nate, so I know it'll be good regardless, and that's the main reason why I'm going to accept it and move on. The other being that it's Jake's decision who he defends against, and it's not my business to tell him otherwise.

Just have to say I have not once pulled the I’m Nate card give me a shot now. Didn’t happen here. When Jay said this was happening there was no better place for a one off match with a guy I haven’t gotten to have a proper 1v1 against since what 2020. Also didn’t see anyone say it’s for the championship. Don’t even think the graphics said it. But who knows you might just get what you didn’t want to happen.

Sorry if many want Quartz fighting someone else. He wants to kill me and I want to kill him. See you soon champ I’ll see you next week and maybe that championship will go home with me when we leave Japan.

• Mark Out! 6

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

Just have to say I have not once pulled the I’m Nate card give me a shot now. Didn’t happen here. When Jay said this was happening there was no better place for a one off match with a guy I haven’t gotten to have a proper 1v1 against since what 2020. Also didn’t see anyone say it’s for the championship. Don’t even think the graphics said it. But who knows you might just get what you didn’t want to happen.

Sorry if many want Quartz fighting someone else. He wants to kill me and I want to kill him. See you soon champ I’ll see you next week and maybe that championship will go home with me when we leave Japan.

I don't believe you would demand a shot over someone else. Another reason I'm not too fussed with it, along with you two having some unfinished business. I know whatever y'all do I'm almost certainly gonna enjoy it anyway :))

• Mark Out! 1

Christian Garcia:

Jasmin Kaffee:

The Marcus and Jasmin video was interesting as on one hand I really enjoyed the random pop up dude and what that is potentially leading to, also the fact that we see a much more human side of things with Marcus. He didn't hate everyone in GOAT Academy, he is always used to bearing the weight of all the stuff most of the time. One thing I wasn't fond of however was the length of the video, idk if maybe the text went a bit too slow for my speed? But if it was trimmed up here and there and potentially some different dialogue breakups instead of the "oh where's the wine!" Would've helped it out a bunch.

Jasmin is beginning to really show how fluid the world of OCW really is. I love the constant interaction between her and every character really it seems within the women's division. I wish she wasn't in TWC tbh as it doesn't feel like it fits her, what I do like about the pairing lately with her and Marcus is perhaps we can have Jasmin bring Marcus into the good light hehe. We've seen mentions of it where she tells Marcus that he doesn't need to talk any shit to Harris cause the man has defeated him already, it's these small touches that really separate characters and show the more human side of things. I hope this TWC stint with Jasmin is short-lived cause fuck TWC, fuck John Carter, and especially fuck John Carter again.

#FreeTre

• Mark Out! 3