+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 10,939 Times in 2,661 Posts

Turmoil 286: Red Sun Showdown

Suffering From Success!
    15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie:fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda"

OCW works best when itís a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. Itís at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their palsí content." - Paul Pugh

2. The Following 13 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (09-24-2022), Chris Greene (09-24-2022), Drago Cesar (09-23-2022), El Parca (09-23-2022), EMP (09-23-2022), Hard2Obtain (09-24-2022), Kassidy Hayes (09-23-2022), Lotus FloJo (09-24-2022), Nate Ortiz (09-23-2022), Patolomai (09-24-2022), Quartz (09-24-2022), Samsin Simsin (09-23-2022), theSolomonCaine (09-24-2022)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler theSolomonCaine is a jewel in the rough theSolomonCaine is a jewel in the rough theSolomonCaine is a jewel in the rough theSolomonCaine's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 243 Times in 65 Posts
    I'll kick it off.

I think it was discussed briefly in the Twitch chat, but beatings should be short and impactful. Beating someone with a baseball bat, bashing them off of a car, hitting an elbow drop off the car, and then hitting two finishers all while the guy no-sells it takes away from the beating (which is also a fault of the game's interest in no-selling). Always glad to see content, though.
    Solomon Caine, Harris Turner, and Roy Brown

1x CCW International Champion, as Solomon Caine
    1x OCW Light Heavyweight Champion, as Solomon Caine
    2nd Place, 2021 S-Cup Tournament, as Harris Turner

4. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to theSolomonCaine For This Awesome Post:

Christian Garcia (09-24-2022), El Parca (09-24-2022), EMP (09-24-2022), Hard2Obtain (09-24-2022), Quartz (09-24-2022)

Bling Bling Poster Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 745 Times in 369 Posts
    There is better ways of doing it. Keeping beatings down to minimum 30secs to a min. A minute and a half on promos to 3:30. Anything longer than that is over kill. Furi’s promo was 1:30. Right into the point and done.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Hard2Obtain For This Awesome Post:

Christian Garcia (09-24-2022), EMP (09-24-2022)

Newb V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Owen will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 59 Times in 17 Posts
    Corrected OWEN promo

Premiere ate some text.

8. The Following User Marked Out to Owen For This Amazing Post:

Christian Garcia (09-24-2022)

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler EMP is a splendid one to behold EMP is a splendid one to behold EMP is a splendid one to behold EMP is a splendid one to behold EMP is a splendid one to behold EMP is a splendid one to behold EMP is a splendid one to behold EMP's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 735 Times in 201 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theSolomonCaine View Post
    I'll kick it off.

I think it was discussed briefly in the Twitch chat, but beatings should be short and impactful. Beating someone with a baseball bat, bashing them off of a car, hitting an elbow drop off the car, and then hitting two finishers all while the guy no-sells it takes away from the beating (which is also a fault of the game's interest in no-selling). Always glad to see content, though.

I agree with this. Some beatings go on way too long. And the game keeps the mode when shit is no selling because people get up from a powerbomb in seconds but stay down to a punch for what seems like forever at times. But I see what Caine is saying and I agree. We have all probably done too long of a beatdown before I know I have and it takes some practice to get the right timing. I feel anything on the concrete doesn't need more than one big move after some punches or something.

Other notes Show was very entertaining. Matches felt like they meant something. The Main event was one hell of a match. still working on getting the rest of the show read. But so far Things have been enjoyable. Good work.

10. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to EMP For This Awesome Post:

Christian Garcia (09-24-2022), Drago Cesar (09-24-2022), Hard2Obtain (09-24-2022)

Decent Member Rookie John Carter is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 34 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theSolomonCaine View Post
    I'll kick it off.

It wouldn’t have been bad if he didn’t come out in wrestle a match. If there’s a pre match beat down you shouldn’t come out and be completely fine that was the issue I had with it.

12. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to John Carter For This Awesome Post:

Christian Garcia (09-25-2022), Hard2Obtain (09-25-2022), Samsin Simsin (09-24-2022)

#kidego Production Team
    Wrestler
    Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,516 Times in 1,482 Posts
    That review fad over already? Damn

No.

Post Whore Wrestler El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 431 Times in 117 Posts
    The Japan show is gonna fuck. What I thought couldn't keep adding interest and hype to it I get proven wrong. Now knowing there is gonna be nine matches, plus seeing WHAT some of these matches are gonna be mmmmm.

I wouldn't keep reading if you don't wanna get spoiled in some way or form anyways.

PAUL FUCKING PUGH IS BACK BABY. I want this man to walk into Japan and absolutely THRASH H2O. Like please god give me this one blessing, the promo, the history, I need ALL DAT. I'd love to actually see Pugh somehow destroy Harvey and become World Champion #5Time if Nate can do it... why not Pugh besides against Harvey? Absolute win. That promo and just the coloring of the lettering *chefs kiss* it's the shit you love to see in OCW and makes you keep wanting to come back for more.

Maxx trying to cut the head off of Kasstianity seems like a wonderful story doesn't it? I just want him to go to Japan, body Kass, and then run it back with Harvey and win the strap (if of course Pugh doesn't already do this lul) and boom fairytale complete. However, Kass is a slimeball and will somehow do some dastardly thing that I just can't see this being the end of anything but just another page of a great story.

Emp & Valk video was really dope. I wish we could see more of this stuff in the game without needing to go through I'm assuming minor annoying/time consuming ways. The thing that threw me off a bit was how the text was paced but it wasn't anything detrimental to the viewing experience, I really wanna see Valk get the biggest upset. EMP is really here for all the smoke and refuses to back down. Really makes you think what she could be planning if Japan goes well, either way I doubt this'll happen but if one of them stay then that's a huge player back into the women's division and would stir up a lot of noise. Especially amped for how these two do the match, I may be hyping myself up too much for this but fuck it yolo.

The press conference with Nate, Quartz, and Dupree is something we've seen before in OCW but with the right flare and touches you can really knock it out of the park. And I think that's exactly what this segment did, it really gave a very serious tone to it because Nate wants revenge while Quartz wants redemption. The match that should've main evented Lution we finally now get to see. Part of me really wants to see a Nate Ortiz CCW title run to see what the downfall of that would be.

More later as I'm tired now

15. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to El Parca For This Awesome Post:

Quartz (09-28-2022), Samsin Simsin (09-28-2022)

Thread Information