+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Useless Member Rookie CodyOmega25 is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 4 Times in 4 Posts

The arrival of The Answer!

As turmoil was about to go off the air the camera pans to the parking lot where a limo arrives.. the camera then zoomed in on a pair of dress shoes and a man steps out of the limo

Cody omega: Donít adjust your tv screen morons.. your just looking at the best wrestler on the Plant ďThe AnswerĒCody Omega and Iím amazing and youíre not. You see OCW claimed to have the best talent in the world right? WRONG MORONS WRONG this place has nothing but a bunch of bottom feeding dirt bags the world has ever seen and the owner just didnít have the heart to tell you that but now..

Cody then smirks and starts pointing to himself

Cody Omega: Now he does have the best talent around he has the pound for pound best around at that, he has me. Now Iím sure youíre wondering what do I have that the other superstars donít right? Oh I donít know maybe a date tonight? We can start there and we can also start that Iím the type a guy that will smack you losers faster than you can say over rated wrestlers..

Cody then looks to the pavement and spits on the ground before looking back at the camera

Cody Omega:OCW I am something you have never seen before or will ever see again Iím not just one in a million Iím just the one and soon enough Iím going to prove it so until then dick heads Believe the HypeÖ And look at it.

Cody Omega makes it seem as that heís about to walk into the arena until he then throws his hands in the air and walks back to the limo as the driver opens his door for him. Cody then gets into the limo and it drives off as the scene then fades ending the show

2. The Following User Marked Out to CodyOmega25 For This Amazing Post:

John Carter (11-05-2022)

#kidego Production Team
    Wrestler
    Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,511 Times in 1,480 Posts

No.

4. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Pugh For This Awesome Post:

Christian Garcia (11-05-2022), Drago Cesar (11-05-2022), Hard2Obtain (11-05-2022), Illuminati (11-05-2022), Patolomai (11-05-2022), Tiberius Dupree (11-05-2022), Tre Golden (11-05-2022)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future Illuminati has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,510 Times in 442 Posts

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Illuminati For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (11-05-2022), Samsin Simsin (11-05-2022)

Post Whore Wrestler El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice El Parca is just really nice
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 431 Times in 117 Posts
    Hopefully you don’t get thrashed by any of these “bottom feeding dirt bags” because then what does that make you?

8. The Following User Marked Out to El Parca For This Amazing Post:

Christian Garcia (11-05-2022)

Decent Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Christian Garcia is a jewel in the rough Christian Garcia is a jewel in the rough Christian Garcia is a jewel in the rough Christian Garcia's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 249 Times in 53 Posts
    I mean who’s gonna argue with the best wrestler on the Plant?

Although I will lay claim to the title of the Most Fungus Amungus

10. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Christian Garcia For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (11-05-2022), Quartz (11-06-2022)

Useless Member Rookie CodyOmega25 is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    If it isn’t the NyQuil clan coming to me for clout. Reason why I call you NyQuil is because everytime you’re matches are on it puts me right to sleep. Listen this place needed an injection of the genetic perfection that is “The Answer” Cody Omega and all you morons are just going to have to deal with the fact it’s about time this place had a superstar worth talking about since no one els is worth a second look around here.

12. The Following User Marked Out to CodyOmega25 For This Amazing Post:

John Carter (11-05-2022)

Decent Member Rookie John Carter is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 34 Times in 14 Posts
    I believe in Deaver I don’t believe in the hype

14. The Following User Marked Out to John Carter For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (11-05-2022)

Decent Member Rookie John Carter is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 34 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyOmega25 View Post
    If it isn’t the NyQuil clan coming to me for clout. Reason why I call you NyQuil is because everytime you’re matches are on it puts me right to sleep. Listen this place needed an injection of the genetic perfection that is “The Answer” Cody Omega and all you morons are just going to have to deal with the fact it’s about time this place had a superstar worth talking about since no one els is worth a second look around here.
    I like this guy

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Wrex is just really nice Wrex is just really nice Wrex is just really nice Wrex is just really nice Wrex is just really nice Wrex's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 418 Times in 174 Posts
    Ok bud.

17. The Following User Marked Out to Wrex For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (11-05-2022)

#kidego Production Team
    Wrestler
    Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,511 Times in 1,480 Posts
    We’ve all had our fun but you should do a slight bit of research. “The owner” makes you sound like you’ve used this promo in 20 proboards efeds. Call him his name.

If you stick around, pull back on the I AM THE GREATEST stuff. OCW isn’t about wins/losses (despite what you might hear on the grapevine). When you lose, and you will, you need to be able to steer out the other side and keep going. Leave yourself room to do that, especially in your first week.

It’s ok to be cocky, but have a watch of some shows and you’ll see that already exists - try and find a gap that doesn’t exist and make it your own.

No.

19. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Pugh For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (11-05-2022), Jacob Trance (11-06-2022), Quartz (11-06-2022)

Thread Information