+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Colin Locke is a jewel in the rough Colin Locke is a jewel in the rough Colin Locke is a jewel in the rough Colin Locke is a jewel in the rough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 302 Times in 59 Posts
    CAUSE I'M JUST A BOTTOM-FEEDING DIRTBAAAAG, BAAAABY

But yeah, as we've seen recently, burying people is bad. If that's sort of the only thing that makes your guy a heel, the character has a sell-by date of about a week or so, unless you pull out a Black Knight gimmick and just keep claiming you're the best despite eating disastrous losses, which you'll have a silly excuse for.

Even still though, read the shows, watch the stuff, get acquainted with everything around here, hopefully you'll be able to come up with a kind of character we don't have at the moment.

2. The Following User Marked Out to Colin Locke For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (11-05-2022)

Bling Bling Poster Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 745 Times in 369 Posts
    I’m sure he’s marveling in the amount of responses he’s getting by his first post. Now we all just have to wait and see what he does with all this attention. Until then, welcome my friend.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

4. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Samsin Simsin (11-06-2022)

Thread Information