spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 8
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Quick and Dirty Review!

Pugh is literally doing the Ric Flair vs. Jay Lethal and I am so, so, SO here for it. I need to see Rust hit that jank-ass 'slapjack' Pughdigree at least once in this storyline.

Colin, if you play 'all I want for Christmas is you' in a promo again, I will not kill you. Death would be too merciful a fate.

Time to run down the show!

Triple threat

I hated this match. Triple threats are very un-fun and I had no idea what to do when they were just banging it out in there, but there were a couple of fun spots and my botchamania-worthy fumbles had me absolutely cackling when we did the recording. JMJ 2, Kasstianity 0. Where's MY phone call, Quartz? Thought we were a team.

SPEAKING OF TEAM

Colin/Quartz promo

Colin a GOAT for mentioning Reversi, that's my SHIT. I enjoy the vibe that's been created here. Despite not really winning any big matches besides holding on to the OCW title, Kasstianity still manages to remain a credible threat solely by how fast they're going and how much more of a threat their members become after joining it (see Chris Greene). Bluejitu mention also will always pop me.

Paid in Full

I actually don't really get the name, but I've heard way worse names in my time in OCW so go off! We've finally found out whose name we are suffering in, I suppose, and this gimmick's brought Flojo some much needed new life. Win-win.

Primero's Last(?) Ride

Man, is it weird seeing Dennis Dillinger as a tweener. Clearly, El Parca's crazy run as a heel since last Wrestlution is weighting heavy on the masked man's heart, color me shocked! It seems like the honeymoon season of Fighting Szn is over, and although I doubt Owen's Him in terms of the guy to end El Parca's recent run, time will tell.

Winter is Coming

RETURN OF THE MAC! RETURN OF THE MAC! RETURN OF THE MAC! YOU KNEW THAT HE'D BE BACK! I'm so glad to see what I'm 90 percent sure is Iceman making his big return. I don't know if he'll still be in the Wolves, or a solo act again, or what he's going to do, but I'm excited!

AT3 implode(?)

AT3 are having a bad time, no big surprise. I admit with no shame and no excuses that I haven't been following their story too closely, but I do look forward to seeing where they as a unit go, as I think both guys have a lot more upside as their own unit than as a tag team, for reasons that are mostly 'out of kayfabe'.

Debbie D vs. Catriona McCallum

Catriona taking her dad's sudden and violent demise remarkably well, all things considered! Not good enough to win the match, but it was just solid all around. Dunno about the weird Emp cosplayer trying to run her pockets, or why she's calling herself Alyssa Marceaux, but go off, queen. Right woman won, fa sho.

The Answer To A Question That Nobody Asked

Ho-lee shit it's gonna be hilarious seeing how this guy reacts to getting folded up for the first time. Surprisingly good production value from a new guy, though! I was very impressed, I'll admit I didn't see this coming. Good luck, bud, stick around.

Sanctum Lads Chillin'

After that short little tease at a heel turn it seems like Sanctum are trying to wobble their way back on track. Fine by me, I see no reason why they can't be on either side of the fence, though aside from Kasstianity there's no heel tag team that immediately jumps to my mind... unless...

Daddy Fraser's tired and thinking of passing the baton on to Owen and Sheldon. I wouldn't hate that, but I'd also like to see him hang around in singles, don't really wanna see him go away.

Paid In Full vs. Hareem Etiquette

Fuck Aries. Fuck Nate Ortiz. Fuck Spider. Fuck Pugh. Fuck everybody. KAREEM FRANKLIN IS MY GOD.

Loved Kareem in this match especially, this was a 'star-making performance' by OCW standards if there ever was one. Nobody looked bad ere, but Kareem looked especially great.

Alex Asher returns

I'm glad that Asher did his own editing without handing it all off on someone else, even if it didn't go so hot on the first try. He made the effort, and seeing as that wasn't something he really did before, I'm glad that he at least tried. Don't be discouraged- keep on working at it. You'll get better with time!

Debbie and Jas reconcile

It's almost as if, instead of beating the shit out of each other, two grown women can talk about their problems and sort things out maturely!

Claudio/Quartz

The question Quartz was asking is How Big is Sean McGee- I mean, Claudio's dick? Jokes aside, liked this promo. The Hott Boy will not be bought, will not be seduced, and most certainly will not be deceived. My forecast is Hott Boyy SZN all winter long, and that'll keep your cocoa warm, baby! WOOOO!

Loving Claudio as a champ. Ry is such a great writer and this is a massive opportunity for elevation.

Fraser vs. Tre featuring Claudio

Good match. Tre mounting a few babyface comebacks but Fraser is a champion for a reason. Loved Tre's return, love his vibes, love his presentation. Not much else to say about the match itself. Claudio a buster for treating him like that but hey, you wanna talk mad disrespectful to the guy who just did time? Not sure that's the smartest idea.

Poor Mujera

I really hope someone can get thru to Mujera because she's clearly not happy in Kasstianity anymore. Poor baby :((. Also, rare Alexa appearance! I barely see her do anything on TV anymore, it feels like. Love to see it.

TWC Implodes

Credit to John for doing a fucking amazing job on this promo. He really nailed his shit on this one, was happy to work w/ him on it.

Hito vs. Reese

Hated the finish, rest of the match was amazing. Not much else to say! Just good stuff all around.

WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOX!? WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOX!?

It's Sideshow Bob.

Karmine's on his Sean O'Haire shit rn and I love it! Looking forward to seeing where Shakey Yakey takes this, without a doubt it will at least be interesting.

Ashley/Van Park

Least interesting part of the show for me, sorry. I'm still not sure I understand what all lead to Ashley being 'punished' by Emp here. Like, I know the storyline reason, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I know the match and the payoff will be amazing, so I'm not fussed. When this is the least interesting part of the show, you have a FUCKING FANTASTIC show.

Marissa promo

It's a Marissa promo. 'Pretty good' is the standard.

Pretty sure her dad is possessed at this point, which I think is the general consensus, but it'll def be interesting to see where they take this.

C-Note vs. Sheldon hype

Just gonna be a good match overall. Love both of these guys and look forward to seeing them tear ass.

Derek vs. Maxx

Derek needed this win, BAD. I really hope he's able to find his own footing now that Aries is almost certainly dead. For all this talk of the 'failed Derek Experiment', Derek worked hard to get into that title picture, even if he sorta fell off after he won it. There's been worse champions. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Santa Harri

Respectfully, I would like Harri to shake me like a Christmas present and then throw me into a wall like a kid who just found clothes inside the present he was absolutely sure was an Xbox, thank you ma'am.

Scotty X Promo

Scotty Promo. I really don't get all the hype around this guy, but we have a lot of good people on Xbox and I look forward to seeing who's gonna work with him.

Marcus / CG

Again, great working with Doc. This is the most fun I've had with OCW since I joined, more than DDE, more than GOAT Academy, more than being North American Champion, and I hope my work reflects that. Looking forward to taking y'all along to the next stop.

Pugh and French Pugh

Rust/Pugh WOO-off when?

H2O vs. Claudio

You were talking all that good shit before, Claudio, then you got kicked in your chest! Good match, nothing else really to say about it. The failed cash-in to close out the show was amazing, loved that shit.

FINAL THOTS

This show was STACKED! TWC completely crumbling, Kasstianity looking as strong, if not stronger, than ever other than that one pre-show fumble, new stars, old stars, and plenty of great content, both written and video form. I'm very happy with this show. More of this, please!

• Mark Out! 12

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion

• Administrators
jaylethalwoo-ric-flair.gifin a nutshell
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen