spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 8
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

3 2 1 minus the graphic.

Didn't hate the show had a few high points.

Quartz going to GAME WAR in 2 weeks was a neat announcement. Logistically no idea how but if anyone can figure it out before having an anuerism its Quartz. But who will be on TEAM OCW????????? GAME WARS!

I like Alyssa promo very pew pew. Made some points HOWEVER it wasn't bad creative that gave you your old YE YE ASS HAIRCUT. Don't fucking blame OCWFED for your horseshit! Everything else though was very firey in a good way. Grats I give .2 percent fucks about Alyssa Marceux!

Sean O'Haire vibes from Sideshow Bob. I don't hate it and it pushed the match with LUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Cody vs Kingu 17 star classic in the armory. KINGU please shorten entrance. More or less what was expected the flipping off crowd after FPR break by cody popped me! But its rookie doing rookie things. If Cody sticks with it I can see him in the future most def. ALSO if you guys get a chance check out Kingu vs. "Double Dick" Richard Dickerson and Cody Omega vs. "Grime Time" Pete Lime, Just saying you wont regret it!

Marisa always does content, now from being spooked out to being blasted by the biased wrestling internet. Shorty can't catch a break. She's an asshole but nobody deserves gabes bullshit!

Hanzo vs Roy - Didn't hate it didn't love it, the finish (now explained) left mad ppl befuddled. Miss communications no harm no foul. Hanzo is trying his best to lose the stigma and that I can hespect. But he killed roy so theres that :(

Clark effect was a little long but the 2nd half made up for it, Jasmin can't catch a break. I think that yee yee ass haircut is to blame. Heart dropped not literally but I was awww maaaan. Wish we saw a Through the Filter for the stamp on it.

the 2 on 3 was super long. The 1st half was pretty wack, 2nd half it picked up I liked what they did with Evelyn and tried to play it off accordingly. The addition of hired gun Shianne was nice surprise not to mention going toe to toe with 2 women in Queen was wild. I was bummed out not to see tag moves other than VanParkShianne but it makes Kayfizz sense from perspective of harri being and asshole and ashley being an asshole. The finish was poetic Ashely snakes away. The end bit is where it goes a lil off the rails, valmont beating for ashley, less is more. Shoulda ended with the rook nailing the 3 time champ OR at least the evelyn parker spot. Speaking of it woulda been fine to just go to the back when we find evelyn is just down for the entire match and gets up to murder is weird. Overproduced but it is what it is LEAVE THEM WANTING MORE!

Dug Beavers face promo he 100% isn't a face to me but that might just be a discord thing. But I really enjoyed it. /shrug fuck beaver

Pugh video - Put "watch webshow" you dumbass this isnt 2014 we dont just post video ents

Pugh / Rust RP - Both these ppl can tell a story and this is one of the dream matches I've wanted to see. Maybe Pugh will let Rust win JK. But seriously Pugh being pugh like Tibby Dupree RP's always solid always love them. Rust being respectful to a crazy old man who doesn't even work here is kind of nice, but he is also stern in his conviction. I like the call back to one of Tibby's old ISM's of "LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU" "DONT LOOK AT MEEE" (if you know you know) Basic wrassling nothing really more to add.

More spooky shit from Kasstianity! But not really what can you say Kasstianity is the main stay at this moment I'm not sure how it happened. It seemed subtle and now its a metaphorical dark cloud (not being negative to be clear) That hovers over OCWFED. Kind wild how that shit works almost impressive. But between the spooky ooky and the lovely dovey there is some underlying tension THAT YOU COULD CUT WITH A KNIFE!

CG vs AISUUUUUUUU - I thought he was a manager / trainer now? ANYWAY one of the better matches of the night. My hand hurts for shoot so im winding down cuz arthritis. But can't complain. My complain is the post match stuff not the content put the forced placement of it. If you have a page 4 match and it requires 2 post bits. it makes it difficult for placement without spoiling for the viewer. Please be mindful, felt like a little overkill but go the point across of CG being a little shithead.

Tre Claudio segment was solid. Ry is doing everything in they power to make Tre look like a credible threat and thats what wrestling is about (that sounded negative) but Claudio has gone to say tre is washed and he fucking stinks etc. And Tre counters by showing heart. WRESTLING IS SIMPLE

Solid fucking segment by all parties involved. I suggest Tre do some training cuz Claudio aint the one to fuck with.

Main Event - shout out to Brian Jordan and Nicolas for comms - Between QoOCW, Animol House and The Clash Jake and I are calling like 25 to 30 fucking matches in the span of 2-3 weeks so any respite is needed. That being said take the fucking on commentary down by like 48% its distracting and not in a cute way like a ugh way. The Main other than a slight fpr quibble was super good. Chris going to toe with Tony Touch (who is a beast) just shows how Chris is in fact legendary. Tony won't fuck around when its time to close the deal he closing and probably a good idea cuz bax was on his shit. Great ME!

FINALE - P3 Wrex and now B17 I won't front I wish it was better produced then to play the music early. Kind wish they held it in a lil bit either way I had one of my "IRL pops" like when DOC not H20 came back from injury. Legit excited to see E17. I hate that now its on record I miss B17.. but fuck it. The OG Foot on NECK in 2k22. This is going to be bowling shoe ugly Wrex/Mugen/Melon/Adam I can't wait for the clusterfuckery I CANT WAIT! will B17 vomit will wrex get Fisted in the northstar, wil mugen pay for his sins, is SOMEONE getting imugenated into something! inject it in to my veins im sure on the road Jake Allen was punching the roof of his comically tiny car in excitment as well while watching!

Oh forgot: Scotty and Mystery - Listen if you aint been around in a minute, dont randomly show up to VP oh I CANTR WAIT FOR SHOW. DUMMAY! lmao Scotty is a Good egg and Mystery man still using 2K19 FPR LMAO!

thats it fuck you all.

• Mark Out! 11
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

So yeah, show was a solid time! Some good stuff, some bad stuff, will do the good stuff before I swing the hammer a bit.

Good stuff nice time yessy good fun time

Claudio is a bloody champion, and Tre is the guy I've been rooting for him to be since we were doing our storyline last year. Very underrated handler who just needed to put things together in the right way to get over, and Ry is obviously in top of his game. The promo was simple, visually it was primarily a pictures and text thing, but the visuals were chosen well, the Bunni Sisters were fun, Tre dancing is still great, and Claudio does command an aura about him, he's someone I always prefer to see rather than read about.

Jasmin RP! This was a really nice read, the style felt fresh, and I liked the concept with the video game cutscene. Jas' character is really strong and clear right now, I'm liking the Dragana appearances, and yeah, overall really good stuff, keep it up.

Omega vs KINGU KINGU got exactly the reaction I was hoping for, with the mixture of confusion, hatred, enjoyment, and over-the-top fake lore from his time in MJPW. Cody did have some little FPR niggles, but the guy was very nervous and eager to entertain as best he could, and he took the loss very well. I hope he sticks around, I've got a lot of respect for his attitude from our talk surrounding this match, and I can see his 'MJF but in a monocle' thing getting over huge in a very weird way over time.

Deaver RP, lets go, now, I usually find this sort of 'babyface with a lot of heart' style promos to be very dry, very tasteless, and the reason why I don't really watch AEW nowadays, but I think Deaver's done a great job transitioning his character and selling the consequences of the last month or so. The angle that he now has believers because he has an enemy (essentially) is a really nice little idea, and that's just a little detail I love. The idea of being a believer has changed, but the gimmick is still intact, it struct me, I don't know, solid stuff.

Rust and Pugh got me hyped. I really liked this segment, it didn't jump off the page at me like some of the other work both of these guys have done, but in one written promo, it laid out the terms of their fight, and it's something you can get into, regardless of how much or how little context you have about the characters. Very nice work, Pugh's promo style is pretty striking and really clear, and I'm excited for the match.

Kasstianity RP. Yep, still invested in Kasstianity. There's one little formatting issue, which is a shame, but the content itself is really nice. Tight writing from every member, each one has a distinctive voice and style about them, and I'm finding the current Furiosa storyline to be pretty intriguing, keeps me tuning in whenever I spot a Kasstianity RP on the horizon.

Some other matches were good! Particularly enjoyed Scotty Xylophone, he's becoming a guy I'm excited to see now, I really liked CG/Aisu, too.

B17 is back! No other words, I've missed him, he was one of the two 'The Guys' to me when I first got here, and it's an utter shame he's not been about. Great to see him, can't wait for the match.

Debbie, the D stands for DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL. Good turn, though, quickly becoming a standout figure in the women's division.

-- Abandon all hope ye who enter here --

Damn, that Hanzo ending. The finisher discourse has been beaten to death, I think the new finisher is a bad move, it's one of the least impressive parts of his moveset, but it's a shame that discourse has overtaken the actual finish. Crapple into a stun to finish, I really hope I never see that again, Hanzo had a one yellow to finishable lead, that was just absolute shit to see even before the weird finisher thing happened. I really hope he does better, because this handler has a good work ethic, and some in game skill, if and when he uses them to create a coherent moveset and put on exciting matches, be they even, squashes, or upsets, he will have something very special.

This'll get me killed, but the ME left me a bit cold. I don't know why, maybe it was the ambition style commentary (I'm really not into the 'I want to have sex with you' x100 stuff), I kind of wish Tony's stage setup came on in time with the lights changing (slight production niggle, but that stuff just prods my brain the wrong way), and maybe I wish Bax would've mounted more of a comeback, but I dunno. The match wasn't at all bad, nowhere near my least favourite thing on the show, but considering how much I've really enjoyed both Bax and Tony in the past, this just didn't do it for me? Equally, this could also be an issue with the run up to the ME, on another night this could've been a worthy cap off to an all-round solid show, but for me the show didn't become solid until I took in the werdz. Yeah, don't know how I feel, so I'm just gonna judge this on how I felt sitting there watching on VC.

TWC's RP takes a strange angle. Now, I've been enjoying TWC recently, I think John, in particular, is finding his feet characterwise, so for me, this was more a weird misstep. Aisu's outburst to Marcus didn't really make sense to me, the writing could have been clearer, especially as Marcus was eventually present in CG/Aisu. John's characterisation also seemed to do a bit of a 180, last I saw him, he was chewing out Marcus, promising that he was gonna make a move very soon, and creating this great show-wide arc that led to Spider betraying him. I don't dislike measured, sensible John trying to wrangle TWC, however, when recently it felt more them (particularly Marcus) trying to wrangle him, I can't help but feel I want a smoother transition in a storyline that I was really enjoying, and most likely will continue to enjoy in future.

The Dick Rider meme on discord.

• Mark Out! 10

• Administrators
So yeah, show was a solid time! Some good stuff, some bad stuff, will do the good stuff before I swing the hammer a bit.

Claudio is a bloody champion, and Tre is the guy I've been rooting for him to be since we were doing our storyline last year. Very underrated handler who just needed to put things together in the right way to get over, and Ry is obviously in top of his game. The promo was simple, visually it was primarily a pictures and text thing, but the visuals were chosen well, the Bunni Sisters were fun, Tre dancing is still great, and Claudio does command an aura about him, he's someone I always prefer to see rather than read about.

Jasmin RP! This was a really nice read, the style felt fresh, and I liked the concept with the video game cutscene. Jas' character is really strong and clear right now, I'm liking the Dragana appearances, and yeah, overall really good stuff, keep it up.

Omega vs KINGU KINGU got exactly the reaction I was hoping for, with the mixture of confusion, hatred, enjoyment, and over-the-top fake lore from his time in MJPW. Cody did have some little FPR niggles, but the guy was very nervous and eager to entertain as best he could, and he took the loss very well. I hope he sticks around, I've got a lot of respect for his attitude from our talk surrounding this match, and I can see his 'MJF but in a monocle' thing getting over huge in a very weird way over time.

Deaver RP, lets go, now, I usually find this sort of 'babyface with a lot of heart' style promos to be very dry, very tasteless, and the reason why I don't really watch AEW nowadays, but I think Deaver's done a great job transitioning his character and selling the consequences of the last month or so. The angle that he now has believers because he has an enemy (essentially) is a really nice little idea, and that's just a little detail I love. The idea of being a believer has changed, but the gimmick is still intact, it struct me, I don't know, solid stuff.

Rust and Pugh got me hyped. I really liked this segment, it didn't jump off the page at me like some of the other work both of these guys have done, but in one written promo, it laid out the terms of their fight, and it's something you can get into, regardless of how much or how little context you have about the characters. Very nice work, Pugh's promo style is pretty striking and really clear, and I'm excited for the match.

Kasstianity RP. Yep, still invested in Kasstianity. There's one little formatting issue, which is a shame, but the content itself is really nice. Tight writing from every member, each one has a distinctive voice and style about them, and I'm finding the current Furiosa storyline to be pretty intriguing, keeps me tuning in whenever I spot a Kasstianity RP on the horizon.

Some other matches were good! Particularly enjoyed Scotty Xylophone, he's becoming a guy I'm excited to see now, I really liked CG/Aisu, too.

B17 is back! No other words, I've missed him, he was one of the two 'The Guys' to me when I first got here, and it's an utter shame he's not been about. Great to see him, can't wait for the match.

Debbie, the D stands for DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL. Good turn, though, quickly becoming a standout figure in the women's division.

Damn, that Hanzo ending. The finisher discourse has been beaten to death, I think the new finisher is a bad move, it's one of the least impressive parts of his moveset, but it's a shame that discourse has overtaken the actual finish. Crapple into a stun to finish, I really hope I never see that again, Hanzo had a one yellow to finishable lead, that was just absolute shit to see even before the weird finisher thing happened. I really hope he does better, because this handler has a good work ethic, and some in game skill, if and when he uses them to create a coherent moveset and put on exciting matches, be they even, squashes, or upsets, he will have something very special.

This'll get me killed, but the ME left me a bit cold. I don't know why, maybe it was the ambition style commentary (I'm really not into the 'I want to have sex with you' x100 stuff), I kind of wish Tony's stage setup came on in time with the lights changing (slight production niggle, but that stuff just prods my brain the wrong way), and maybe I wish Bax would've mounted more of a comeback, but I dunno. The match wasn't at all bad, nowhere near my least favourite thing on the show, but considering how much I've really enjoyed both Bax and Tony in the past, this just didn't do it for me? Equally, this could also be an issue with the run up to the ME, on another night this could've been a worthy cap off to an all-round solid show, but for me the show didn't become solid until I took in the werdz. Yeah, don't know how I feel, so I'm just gonna judge this on how I felt sitting there watching on VC.

TWC's RP takes a strange angle. Now, I've been enjoying TWC recently, I think John, in particular, is finding his feet characterwise, so for me, this was more a weird misstep. Aisu's outburst to Marcus didn't really make sense to me, the writing could have been clearer, especially as Marcus was eventually present in CG/Aisu. John's characterisation also seemed to do a bit of a 180, last I saw him, he was chewing out Marcus, promising that he was gonna make a move very soon, and creating this great show-wide arc that led to Spider betraying him. I don't dislike measured, sensible John trying to wrangle TWC, however, when recently it felt more them (particularly Marcus) trying to wrangle him, I can't help but feel I want a smoother transition in a storyline that I was really enjoying, and most likely will continue to enjoy in future.

The D stands for Deception!

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

Alright. The purpose of commentary is to put over the product. You call the action in the ring, you put over the competitors in the match, you give the contest stakes and weight, and above all, you put over the product. There’s humor and character in commentary, of course, and not everyone has the same level of enjoyment. Not everyone is all about Booker T’s SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK or Mauro barreling over his commentary partners, but at the end of the day, the focus should be on the match in the ring and the show / product.

The downright masturbatory and self-aggrandizing ‘no homo bro’ commentary of the past couple of Ambition shows has officially bled over onto Turmoil, and I hated it. It damn near took me out of the match, and I’m clearly not the only one. It’s uncomfortable to listen to. It’s a shame, too, because usually Brian is a pretty solid hand on commentary, and Nick is up there with Jake to me as far as the quality of his play-by-play and integration of storylines and character history into matches. I know both of these guys can do better than this.

ON TO THE REVIEW

I'm not gonna go beat for beat (beat) but I am gonna talk mostly about the things I liked, as the things I don't like have been beaten to death.

I really like this new effort from Tre. I can tell he really wants this feud, and really wants this win, and it really effects how he's been writing and engaging with the content. Great first challenger for Claudio, and Claudio looks like a menace with the title regardless. Either man could win this match, and I'd be happy with it, although I look forward to the 'funny' jokes about the 'Claudio Experiment' should Tre manage to squeeze a win.

Pugh didn't elbow drop his shirt. 0/10. Garbage. I hope Pugh falls into a shallow ditch and drowns. I hope Rusty puts his boot on the back of his neck and assists him in this journey.

The D stands for 'Destroyed my heart'.

I have to admit, I had the lowest of low expectations for Cody Omega. I was a Cody Omega hater. I watched and waited for the moment where he left the server, thinking he'd be slick, and thereby spoiling the results of this match for all of us to see. I am happy and proud to hold my L and admit I was wrong. He put on a pretty good match, has a decent and recognizable look, and I know this shouldn't be encouraged, but him breaking FPR and then IMMEDIATELY flipping off the hard cam popped me harder than almost anything in my year+ in OCW at this point. Fantastic. Literal perfection. Cannot make this shit up. Every time he cheats or does a dirty move in a match I need him to do that. Absolute MADMAN.

BINGO RETURN! BINGO RETURN! BINGO RETURN! BINGO RETURN! I'm the hephiest little NB who ever NB'ed. Even if it's almost certainly one match on one show only, I'm very pleased to see it, and look forward to seeing how they build it up with Adam's issues w/ the game. I can't wait to see what this kooky, creative bunch pulls off.

Alyssa Marceaux joining the entire women's division in bullying the fuck out of Jasmin Kaffee. I'm pretty sure from this promo she's involved with Parker's menagerie, as is... someone else... but I'm interested to see where she takes it, off of this feud with Catriona.

I liked this Kasstianity promo, except for one thing- KD didn't call these women SISSAYS. Good, enjoyable promo. It's strange to see Kasstianity as this solid, united front (save for maybe Mujera) as opposed to team OCW, who has maybe four, at most five or six, willing members that don't necessarily get along.

That's all that really sticks out to me and comes to mind. I don't want to beat a dead horse.

• Mark Out! 5

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion

Alright. The purpose of commentary is to put over the product. You call the action in the ring, you put over the competitors in the match, you give the contest stakes and weight, and above all, you put over the product. There’s humor and character in commentary, of course, and not everyone has the same level of enjoyment. Not everyone is all about Booker T’s SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK or Mauro barreling over his commentary partners, but at the end of the day, the focus should be on the match in the ring and the show / product.

The downright masturbatory and self-aggrandizing ‘no homo bro’ commentary of the past couple of Ambition shows has officially bled over onto Turmoil, and I hated it. It damn near took me out of the match, and I’m clearly not the only one. It’s uncomfortable to listen to. It’s a shame, too, because usually Brian is a pretty solid hand on commentary, and Nick is up there with Jake to me as far as the quality of his play-by-play and integration of storylines and character history into matches. I know both of these guys can do better than this.

ON TO THE REVIEW

I'm not gonna go beat for beat (beat) but I am gonna talk mostly about the things I liked, as the things I don't like have been beaten to death.

I really like this new effort from Tre. I can tell he really wants this feud, and really wants this win, and it really effects how he's been writing and engaging with the content. Great first challenger for Claudio, and Claudio looks like a menace with the title regardless. Either man could win this match, and I'd be happy with it, although I look forward to the 'funny' jokes about the 'Claudio Experiment' should Tre manage to squeeze a win.

Pugh didn't elbow drop his shirt. 0/10. Garbage. I hope Pugh falls into a shallow ditch and drowns. I hope Rusty puts his boot on the back of his neck and assists him in this journey.

The D stands for 'Destroyed my heart'.

I have to admit, I had the lowest of low expectations for Cody Omega. I was a Cody Omega hater. I watched and waited for the moment where he left the server, thinking he'd be slick, and thereby spoiling the results of this match for all of us to see. I am happy and proud to hold my L and admit I was wrong. He put on a pretty good match, has a decent and recognizable look, and I know this shouldn't be encouraged, but him breaking FPR and then IMMEDIATELY flipping off the hard cam popped me harder than almost anything in my year+ in OCW at this point. Fantastic. Literal perfection. Cannot make this shit up. Every time he cheats or does a dirty move in a match I need him to do that. Absolute MADMAN.

BINGO RETURN! BINGO RETURN! BINGO RETURN! BINGO RETURN! I'm the hephiest little NB who ever NB'ed. Even if it's almost certainly one match on one show only, I'm very pleased to see it, and look forward to seeing how they build it up with Adam's issues w/ the game. I can't wait to see what this kooky, creative bunch pulls off.

Alyssa Marceaux joining the entire women's division in bullying the fuck out of Jasmin Kaffee. I'm pretty sure from this promo she's involved with Parker's menagerie, as is... someone else... but I'm interested to see where she takes it, off of this feud with Catriona.

I liked this Kasstianity promo, except for one thing- KD didn't call these women SISSAYS. Good, enjoyable promo. It's strange to see Kasstianity as this solid, united front (save for maybe Mujera) as opposed to team OCW, who has maybe four, at most five or six, willing members that don't necessarily get along.

That's all that really sticks out to me and comes to mind. I don't want to beat a dead horse.

D stands for Decepta-CUNT!

KD might’ve slurred his wording a little bit or the camera audio didn’t pick it up. He did call them SISSAYS!

Great review.

• Mark Out! 1

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

TWC promo did take a strange turn. You’re absolutely right. John has taken a 180 degree turn after that cash in fail. He seems focused now on disrupting The OCW Championship or CCW. Who knows. All I can say is the man sees that he can’t be a jerk all the time cause in the past it hasn’t helped him with anything.

Marcus is flirting with maintaining his professionalism and becoming a product of his environment prior to becoming adopted. Aisu saw a glimpse of it and wants him to stop it. He joined TWC because of Marcus’s professionalism after they had their match together and doesn’t want him to stoop to CG’s level.

• Mark Out! 2

200.gif#6

3 2 1 minus the graphic.

Didn't hate the show had a few high points.

Quartz going to GAME WAR in 2 weeks was a neat announcement. Logistically no idea how but if anyone can figure it out before having an anuerism its Quartz. But who will be on TEAM OCW????????? GAME WARS!

I like Alyssa promo very pew pew. Made some points HOWEVER it wasn't bad creative that gave you your old YE YE ASS HAIRCUT. Don't fucking blame OCWFED for your horseshit! Everything else though was very firey in a good way. Grats I give .2 percent fucks about Alyssa Marceux!

Sean O'Haire vibes from Sideshow Bob. I don't hate it and it pushed the match with LUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Cody vs Kingu 17 star classic in the armory. KINGU please shorten entrance. More or less what was expected the flipping off crowd after FPR break by cody popped me! But its rookie doing rookie things. If Cody sticks with it I can see him in the future most def. ALSO if you guys get a chance check out Kingu vs. "Double Dick" Richard Dickerson and Cody Omega vs. "Grime Time" Pete Lime, Just saying you wont regret it!

Marisa always does content, now from being spooked out to being blasted by the biased wrestling internet. Shorty can't catch a break. She's an asshole but nobody deserves gabes bullshit!

Hanzo vs Roy - Didn't hate it didn't love it, the finish (now explained) left mad ppl befuddled. Miss communications no harm no foul. Hanzo is trying his best to lose the stigma and that I can hespect. But he killed roy so theres that :(

Clark effect was a little long but the 2nd half made up for it, Jasmin can't catch a break. I think that yee yee ass haircut is to blame. Heart dropped not literally but I was awww maaaan. Wish we saw a Through the Filter for the stamp on it.

the 2 on 3 was super long. The 1st half was pretty wack, 2nd half it picked up I liked what they did with Evelyn and tried to play it off accordingly. The addition of hired gun Shianne was nice surprise not to mention going toe to toe with 2 women in Queen was wild. I was bummed out not to see tag moves other than VanParkShianne but it makes Kayfizz sense from perspective of harri being and asshole and ashley being an asshole. The finish was poetic Ashely snakes away. The end bit is where it goes a lil off the rails, valmont beating for ashley, less is more. Shoulda ended with the rook nailing the 3 time champ OR at least the evelyn parker spot. Speaking of it woulda been fine to just go to the back when we find evelyn is just down for the entire match and gets up to murder is weird. Overproduced but it is what it is LEAVE THEM WANTING MORE!

Dug Beavers face promo he 100% isn't a face to me but that might just be a discord thing. But I really enjoyed it. /shrug fuck beaver

Pugh video - Put "watch webshow" you dumbass this isnt 2014 we dont just post video ents

Pugh / Rust RP - Both these ppl can tell a story and this is one of the dream matches I've wanted to see. Maybe Pugh will let Rust win JK. But seriously Pugh being pugh like Tibby Dupree RP's always solid always love them. Rust being respectful to a crazy old man who doesn't even work here is kind of nice, but he is also stern in his conviction. I like the call back to one of Tibby's old ISM's of "LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU" "DONT LOOK AT MEEE" (if you know you know) Basic wrassling nothing really more to add.

More spooky shit from Kasstianity! But not really what can you say Kasstianity is the main stay at this moment I'm not sure how it happened. It seemed subtle and now its a metaphorical dark cloud (not being negative to be clear) That hovers over OCWFED. Kind wild how that shit works almost impressive. But between the spooky ooky and the lovely dovey there is some underlying tension THAT YOU COULD CUT WITH A KNIFE!

CG vs AISUUUUUUUU - I thought he was a manager / trainer now? ANYWAY one of the better matches of the night. My hand hurts for shoot so im winding down cuz arthritis. But can't complain. My complain is the post match stuff not the content put the forced placement of it. If you have a page 4 match and it requires 2 post bits. it makes it difficult for placement without spoiling for the viewer. Please be mindful, felt like a little overkill but go the point across of CG being a little shithead.

Tre Claudio segment was solid. Ry is doing everything in they power to make Tre look like a credible threat and thats what wrestling is about (that sounded negative) but Claudio has gone to say tre is washed and he fucking stinks etc. And Tre counters by showing heart. WRESTLING IS SIMPLE

Solid fucking segment by all parties involved. I suggest Tre do some training cuz Claudio aint the one to fuck with.

Main Event - shout out to Brian Jordan and Nicolas for comms - Between QoOCW, Animol House and The Clash Jake and I are calling like 25 to 30 fucking matches in the span of 2-3 weeks so any respite is needed. That being said take the fucking on commentary down by like 48% its distracting and not in a cute way like a ugh way. The Main other than a slight fpr quibble was super good. Chris going to toe with Tony Touch (who is a beast) just shows how Chris is in fact legendary. Tony won't fuck around when its time to close the deal he closing and probably a good idea cuz bax was on his shit. Great ME!

FINALE - P3 Wrex and now B17 I won't front I wish it was better produced then to play the music early. Kind wish they held it in a lil bit either way I had one of my "IRL pops" like when DOC not H20 came back from injury. Legit excited to see E17. I hate that now its on record I miss B17.. but fuck it. The OG Foot on NECK in 2k22. This is going to be bowling shoe ugly Wrex/Mugen/Melon/Adam I can't wait for the clusterfuckery I CANT WAIT! will B17 vomit will wrex get Fisted in the northstar, wil mugen pay for his sins, is SOMEONE getting imugenated into something! inject it in to my veins im sure on the road Jake Allen was punching the roof of his comically tiny car in excitment as well while watching!

Oh forgot: Scotty and Mystery - Listen if you aint been around in a minute, dont randomly show up to VP oh I CANTR WAIT FOR SHOW. DUMMAY! lmao Scotty is a Good egg and Mystery man still using 2K19 FPR LMAO!

thats it fuck you all.

Kasstianity had a huge group hug b. There’s no tension between any of us. You reading too much into it. That’s that Team OCW talk you talking.

• Mark Out! 2

200.gif#6

I genuinely don’t see the difference from what they did and what Jay was doing during the Kingu match. Both made a bunch of jokes which to me is fine. Don’t see how you can complain about one and not the other. Especially saying it ruined the match when most of it was good commentary. I didn’t find it as distracting as some people are saying.