TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Secrit Warz?

Pugh

Amongst all of your Elon Musk doom scrolling you come across something novel - OCWFed’s twitter feed posting something useful.

You hit full screen and you’re met with a dirty subway station - its New York City, you recognise it from the TV and the Movies - but where? As if by magic, a subway sign comes into shot - 34th-Penn… the Madison Square Garden stop. The camera starts to zoom out to reveal the former four-time OCW World Heavyweight Champion and the recipient of four different Match of the Year awards Paul Pugh. He’s pointing at the sign

Pugh: This place. Is a fucking shithole. It’s smelly, dirty, and it’s overrun with rats… oh sorry I’m pointing at the wrong sign.

He points the other direction at a hastily printed out OCWFED logo that he’s stuck to the subway wall.

Pugh: That’s better isn’t it… See - I’ve not competed on Riot for what? Two… Three years? It feels like an eternity and you know what… maybe I’ve got the itch again. Maybe I want to have a little run-out. An exhibition. An easy wee match. Something to wet the whistle… and you know what?

He grins

Pugh: I can’t think of an easier opponent than the man that I’m always three steps ahead of… the biggest, smelliest, dirtiest rat of them all - Rust Cohle.

He chuckles

Pugh: A man who thinks he's something, a man who constantly finds himself on the wrong side of our exchanges… an idiot. A copycat idiot stinker who isn’t worth the adulation you idiots give him. A man who has been stealing my schtick since the moment he arrived here… so tomorrow…

He takes a deep breath

Pugh: Well tomorrow I’m going to demolish him in the middle of that ring. See - my people have been on to the OCW Brass. We’ve been having some conversations and we’ve done a one-night-only, never to be repeated again deal - tomorrow night, you’re going to see me, Kid Ego, the A1 First Ballot Hall of Fame superstar - the Best ever in action…

He grins

Pugh: Against Rust Cohle. It’s time for these games to end… See you tomorrow Mon Ami!

He does a short pose before the video ends, sending you back to whatever disgusting anime accounts you follow. Your mother would be ashamed… fucking creep.

• Mark Out! 6

No.