The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Turmoil 294: Trouble!

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 6
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Post Twitch Stream:

- EMP is out of control, so many wild ass segments on this show. I will give a pass on the "overexposure" thing on account of

A). - Emp is in control of the whole show and involved in lots of stuff. B). Our build to 600 was only two weeks so only so much time to work with.

All that said, my favorite was the Harri/EMP segment where they fought with sabers in EMPS dreams. So well done and convey'd the intended feeling so well. I can't wait for 600.

- Bolek's Clark Effect, the feeling was there, your words were there I felt it, but the aesthetic needs some cleaning up. We've all been there. Get your video render settings right and get some background noise for the promo stuff and you're golden.

- AISU is the fucking man and might be one of the best babyfaces we have in OCW right now.

- Megan Mogandaal's whole persona rules. Her look, moveset, etc is great. Looking forward to more from her in 2K23. (and obviously I love Mina V)

- Fuck u Spider

- WoV was way too aggro outside in the Colin/Tre match. Didnt' really allow me to enjoy this clash between Colin and Tre that was a rematch from their feud ages ago. Some playing or contact on the outside is fun, but when you do too much it gets busy and seems unfocused or weird. The first part with the call out, the Wolves SPECTACULAR ENTRANCE (AND GEAR) + the ending with the stip stuff was all A+ work, just coulda done without them beating the shit out of Maxx the entire time the match was supposed to be going on.

- Jacob Trance did a much better job influencing a match without overdoing it. He got on the apron/involved a little more than usual, but it still didn't feel like too much imo. Love to see guys like John and C-Note in the ME.

- Whomever it was (Speculation is Telos) on the Bane-esque segment was LIT! 2K23 is looking up rn.

- Moment/video/segment of the night belongs to the returning COLBY MCCALLUM! Man that whole thing is a masterpiece. OCW is cinema sometimes and that's one example. All of the coherent tie-ins, all of the references, the explanation of the absence, it was all awesome. LOVED it so much!

- TEAM KX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TELL SCOTTY THAT TEAM KX HAS THE IT FACTOR!

• Mark Out! 7

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

The Colby video goes to show that there is levels to the game and none of us are on Aries level. That by far was the best video of the show, best video of 2023, and all of eternity. Mans really came back and just said “hold on I got this for y’all.” Like JEEESSUUUUUUUSSSSSS. How sexual and just overall amazing from start to finish. Something that many thought would just be wiped under the rug and never brought to light oh boy. I can’t wait to see where he goes with this return. RIOT 600 gonna be crispy when the Vanilla Gorilla is present.

Speaking of RIOT 600, Maxx Storage hitting the fuck it button and doing a 2v3 is some next level machismo. The way they laid the gauntlet out and made it clear things are gonna be different is exactly what the tag division needed. Come and gone are the consistent 2v2 defenses from Sanctum/PC/LC/CQC sprinkled in with some madness. These boys chose madness for their very first defense! I won’t get too much into the outside stuff since discord + twitch has made it quite clear how we audience felt about that. What I WILL comment on is how Colin was just letting his man get ganged up on the outside without any concern. Especially when at one point I think almost everyone or everyone was on the outside. I get it you got a job to do and to win but you also gotta job to your tag partner my man. Protect ya mans! I’ll be rooting for Maxx Storage at RIOT because I am real interested to see what other madness they come up with if they succeed.

Claudio is easily the BEST International Champion we have seen ever since that championship came back. His presentation, his stories, everything keeps leveling up. He looks like a final boss, he acts like a final boss, and now he’s finally getting that rub and shine where he’s working with top of the card contenders which just gives us some of the greatest content we can get. This new Tony I’m a bit meh on, on one hand I see where Tony is coming from but now him adding this new edge of just being a fucking prick is unexpected. I don’t think anyone was thinking they would possibly be booing Tony and cheering for Claudio. Regardless of what happens BOTH of these guys have only up to go from this feud.

Can we drop the whole entrance just to ad for the webshow? Gimme like 10-15 seconds and then do the ad. Quick and easy kthnxbai.

The CCW Title is in a weird spot (for me) seeing Wrex as champion again just seems off. It feels like we hit the revert button but instead of going back we went forward in the worst way. Ole boy looks like he is 70 and like he’ll collapse any moment, Horse adding himself in and then being accepted into it by both Wrex & Quartz is odd. I guess we can play off the whole “attraction” thing but meh I’d rather have just seen Wrex and Quartz run the rematch just themselves. Just the more ideal match for me but hopefully the triple threat isn’t a car crash and the REAL champion comes out victorious. Let’s go BIG FROG RIBBIT RIBBIT.

I’m sure there’s some OOC stuff tied into this but man I’m so bummed about Marcus. Talk about a great character that I feel was railroaded and derailed then just never given a proper chance to flourish. Great look, had fucking AWESOME promos, his stories were wonky here and there but he was doing the work. It does suck to see the winner of the S-Cup not really be utilized the way you’d think he would be. I hope Marcus does course correct after the knee injury and just comes back to MAUL everyone. Gimme a 100% healthy Marcus that is on a warpath and that makes me the happiest person in the world.

John & C-Note in the main event was something. Fresh blood in the main event and also sitting here proving John Carter can’t beat anybody that isn’t Nate Mac. Fucking BUM! Anyways, John is in a peculiar situation, dudes got a boatload of momentum with the whole Wrestling Man gimmick + Jordan Trance in his corner. But brother still has the FI case, and man I’d really hate to see the FI go to waste. Cash in on the tag titles and break the FI mold and have a crazy feel good moment for John + Jordan or become the world champion you should be damnit. Seeing C-Note win was HUGE! HUGE!!! Big Daddy Trance definitely gotta be happy with that performance. C-Note is shaping up real nice to be a solid contender anywhere he goes and his continued development with The Family is really helping him as well so I can’t wait to see where this goes further.

KC is a madman, Cody deserves it, and god damn that concrete hurts I know it does.

EMPs continued madness on the show is always good content so definitely enjoyable. I worry for her long term health because I don’t think light saber fighting with a Wookiee is gonna help those concussion symptoms. But y’know she’s a whole lot better than Harri so we rock with it baby. Can only wonder what the shit storm will be when Tibby finally comes back home and realizes his house is on scorching fire.

Just some thoughts off the top of my dome. May add more after I read the show, may not. Great show cya l8r.

• Mark Out! 3

The Colby video goes to show that there is levels to the game and none of us are on Aries level. That by far was the best video of the show, best video of 2023, and all of eternity. Mans really came back and just said “hold on I got this for y’all.” Like JEEESSUUUUUUUSSSSSS. How sexual and just overall amazing from start to finish. Something that many thought would just be wiped under the rug and never brought to light oh boy. I can’t wait to see where he goes with this return. RIOT 600 gonna be crispy when the Vanilla Gorilla is present.

Speaking of RIOT 600, Maxx Storage hitting the fuck it button and doing a 2v3 is some next level machismo. The way they laid the gauntlet out and made it clear things are gonna be different is exactly what the tag division needed. Come and gone are the consistent 2v2 defenses from Sanctum/PC/LC/CQC sprinkled in with some madness. These boys chose madness for their very first defense! I won’t get too much into the outside stuff since discord + twitch has made it quite clear how we audience felt about that. What I WILL comment on is how Colin was just letting his man get ganged up on the outside without any concern. Especially when at one point I think almost everyone or everyone was on the outside. I get it you got a job to do and to win but you also gotta job to your tag partner my man. Protect ya mans! I’ll be rooting for Maxx Storage at RIOT because I am real interested to see what other madness they come up with if they succeed.

Claudio is easily the BEST International Champion we have seen ever since that championship came back. His presentation, his stories, everything keeps leveling up. He looks like a final boss, he acts like a final boss, and now he’s finally getting that rub and shine where he’s working with top of the card contenders which just gives us some of the greatest content we can get. This new Tony I’m a bit meh on, on one hand I see where Tony is coming from but now him adding this new edge of just being a fucking prick is unexpected. I don’t think anyone was thinking they would possibly be booing Tony and cheering for Claudio. Regardless of what happens BOTH of these guys have only up to go from this feud.

Can we drop the whole entrance just to ad for the webshow? Gimme like 10-15 seconds and then do the ad. Quick and easy kthnxbai.

The CCW Title is in a weird spot (for me) seeing Wrex as champion again just seems off. It feels like we hit the revert button but instead of going back we went forward in the worst way. Ole boy looks like he is 70 and like he’ll collapse any moment, Horse adding himself in and then being accepted into it by both Wrex & Quartz is odd. I guess we can play off the whole “attraction” thing but meh I’d rather have just seen Wrex and Quartz run the rematch just themselves. Just the more ideal match for me but hopefully the triple threat isn’t a car crash and the REAL champion comes out victorious. Let’s go BIG FROG RIBBIT RIBBIT.

I’m sure there’s some OOC stuff tied into this but man I’m so bummed about Marcus. Talk about a great character that I feel was railroaded and derailed then just never given a proper chance to flourish. Great look, had fucking AWESOME promos, his stories were wonky here and there but he was doing the work. It does suck to see the winner of the S-Cup not really be utilized the way you’d think he would be. I hope Marcus does course correct after the knee injury and just comes back to MAUL everyone. Gimme a 100% healthy Marcus that is on a warpath and that makes me the happiest person in the world.

John & C-Note in the main event was something. Fresh blood in the main event and also sitting here proving John Carter can’t beat anybody that isn’t Nate Mac. Fucking BUM! Anyways, John is in a peculiar situation, dudes got a boatload of momentum with the whole Wrestling Man gimmick + Jordan Trance in his corner. But brother still has the FI case, and man I’d really hate to see the FI go to waste. Cash in on the tag titles and break the FI mold and have a crazy feel good moment for John + Jordan or become the world champion you should be damnit. Seeing C-Note win was HUGE! HUGE!!! Big Daddy Trance definitely gotta be happy with that performance. C-Note is shaping up real nice to be a solid contender anywhere he goes and his continued development with The Family is really helping him as well so I can’t wait to see where this goes further.

KC is a madman, Cody deserves it, and god damn that concrete hurts I know it does.

EMPs continued madness on the show is always good content so definitely enjoyable. I worry for her long term health because I don’t think light saber fighting with a Wookiee is gonna help those concussion symptoms. But y’know she’s a whole lot better than Harri so we rock with it baby. Can only wonder what the shit storm will be when Tibby finally comes back home and realizes his house is on scorching fire.

Just some thoughts off the top of my dome. May add more after I read the show, may not. Great show cya l8r.

Not seeing any Team KX mentions. Not sure why.

POzHGqo.png

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

team Viktor Karmine and Scotty X (* TKX ) oddly enough, has a nice ring to it

At least someone has taste

• Mark Out! 1

POzHGqo.png