spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Riot 601: This Fire Burns, Always!

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/Riot/riot_2K23_sm.png

From The Man Who Stole The WOOOOORLD!

• Mark Out! 10
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Gonna hot shot some shit cause why not we fucking love when we get blessed with the OCDub content :D

RyVaughn is huge, mans got a whole lot of meat (no pause keep playing), and I really wanna see him and Claudio in a room together to prove they aren't the same person. Also, this man should not be flying the way he does, I don't know what happened in the few months I've been gone but nah where is JASADA? We got TOO many big fuckers moving around like they're TY Sparks! But the triple threat match RyVaughn was in definitely a solid debut. Outcome wasn't exactly what I wanted but we were close to it, with the impressive debut done with I can't wait to see more of RyVaughn.

Nate Mac is also a stud who I will never be upset about seeing on my screen, easy T3 best theme song in OCW right now DIGIT!

Alyssa Marceaux coming out and putting the women's division on notice was EXCITINGGGGGGG! I love that right now more than ever it feels like a truly new guard is taking the women's division over. Jasmin just needs to put the final nail in the coffin and get rid of Harri + EMP / TOG and brother WE IN BUSINESS. Alyssa shooting the stray towards Derek is disrespect I personally don't see myself taking but Derek can handle his business how he sees fit, tbh I'd punt her but that's just me. A few technical tweaks would have taken this from good attempt to stellar. I feel with the AI Voices we need to remember that they won't "animate" or give off proper emotion so while wanting a voice to the face it's a fine line of trying not to be a robot. The sound could've been cranked up (at least for me) as it felt as Trent in the production crew was not caring about Alyssa tryna talk to her people! Regardless, live and learn going out of the comfort zone is the reason why OCW content gets as good as it does. Alyssa also has one of the very best entrances right now in OCW and only one other person can rival her in the production / presentation of their entrance but I'll touch on that later.

Dragana & Bertha *chef kiss* that is how you just do OCW. Seeing an OG / HoFer just roll their sleeves up and just drop some absolute GOLDEN HEAT on FREE TV!!! FREE!!!! IS the type of content that gets you up in the morning with a smile on your face. Not only were we blessed to get the absolute YAMS of Dragana but the entire video was a blast. I can't wait to see what other madness we get in the coming weeks / at the PPV i assume and inject it all into the veins.

BASH had quite the handful with Viktor Karmine. I don't know how it would feel to get your arms all touched up by some orange hair guy but definitely didn't look fun. His theme song was absolute fire but the look... man the look. I am trying to wrap my head around it and I'm definitely here for it, but remember... you're not some Insane Darren... -rip legend- standard rookie match though tbh, gotta get warmed up to the game / mechanics of an OCW match and I'm sure he'll be rolling in no time. Scotty really needs to appreciate Viktors attempts at being a team and friends, that isn't something that happens so often in OCW. But rookies gonna rookie.. right?

MOTN easily was Jasmin vs. Kameyo. From handler outlook, game outlook, everything, it was all just so much money. So fun, and just crazy from start to finish, if these are the types of matches that can be had and the game still isn't fully broken in? Oh yea. That means were gonna be in for a good year. Jasmin showing why she's the champ and WILL* stay being the champ is what the crowd came to see. Applause all around and very fun match to watch.

THE VANILLA FUCKING GORILLA COLBY MCCALLUM IS BACK BABY!!!! God damn, most handsome man in all of OCW and just a stud. Always feels like a big fight feel when Colby is in the ring and against who!? WREX?! ON FREE. TV. BROTHER. Alhamdulilah thank you bookerman thank you JCS it is blessed day truly. This is just violence, meat, and so much more violence. While it gives you the telltale thing of OCW that comp is comp kid, that was still such a great match. Short, fun, and reminds us that I need Colby in the ring more often, both guys look fucking phenomenal btw. Two of the absolute BEST attire creators.

BIG TIME DEBORAH! Never in my days of OCW would I have seen Marisa get big timed by Debbie! This is wild! This is a fight that now after the segment I have to see. The Indy Belt Collector just coming in like she owns the place (which I'm sure eventually she will) but the fact we got to see a hilarious big time on TV man I don't think my jaw dropped as hard, fantastic work

MAINNNN EVVEEEENNNNTTTT BAAAABBBYYYYYY! SO MUCH GREATNESS ON FREE. TV!!!!!! The KANG of OCW versus the man with the absolute god tier, #1 entrance in OCW Kassidy Hayes. All of it from DOCs entrance, to Kass's entrance was fucking gas so much gas I'm inhaling all of the OCW pack. Really surprised how the match went but what surprised me even more was H2O sliding in and RUTHLESSLY attacking DOC with the steel chair. Brother has had neck issues, concussions, and a fucked up nose and you do that!? Shit gang... that is wild behavior.

Scattered thoughts, might add more about the words, but this show was so fun to watch and read so far. Congratulations to all of the people who got promoted and I can't wait to see what else the community brings to the table.

• Mark Out! 11