spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

Jehst Knocks it out the MO FUGGIN PARK!

I guess this is what happens when Mugen and Spider ripped into the multiverse!

ENJOY! <3 Jehstman!

• Mark Out! 18
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Wanted to talk about this stuff earlier today but never got around to it. There is a lot going on with Jehst Project. Bottom line yall better head to that man for style tips. The feedback on socials is very positive. Everyone looks stand out, everyone has a diff color scheme. Teams look like they belong together. Bottom line like Austin Said this video shows that a lot of yall need to step up your attire game DRASTICALLY. I've watched this video about 15 times fully, and I keep thinking MAN I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS with X Y Z Char. Thats what yall need to do. Stand out!
  • Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Wanted to talk about this stuff earlier today but never got around to it. There is a lot going on with Jehst Project. Bottom line yall better head to that man for style tips. The feedback on socials is very positive. Everyone looks stand out, everyone has a diff color scheme. Teams look like they belong together. Bottom line like Austin Said this video shows that a lot of yall need to step up your attire game DRASTICALLY. I've watched this video about 15 times fully, and I keep thinking MAN I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS with X Y Z Char. Thats what yall need to do. Stand out!

If I was around, would reclaim my Best Dressed, lol!

That's a tough video you made there, J-Smooth!

Made the old man look like he still had a little gas in the tank!

• Mark Out! 1

Sean Strider vs. AJ Phoenix III Riot 10/18/06 - Click![/Quote]

• 4-Time OCW EX Champion *Longest Reigning* Record Broken 2009
  • 2-Time OCW World Tag Team Champion [ED Reed]
  • WWO Lightheavyweight Champion *First and last*
  • JOAP Jr. Heavyweight Champion *4/10/08 - 4/05/10* [Current: Regained 4/22/17]

[/Quote]

The Reggie Parks of Create-A-Championship

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. It was a fun little project/CAW remix. Just to clear up any confusion, I did not play these in Universe Mode, nor am I planning to run something like Magic Empire this season. This was purely a creative exercise for me to show the attires I'd made for the PS4 CAW's I had downloaded and could think of/come up with something for them to change about their looks. I played matches in exhibition, filmed them, then edited the parts I wanted to use for the video and cut the rest of the clip. It was a mission and a half but I was happy with the end result, resolution and HUD issues aside (didn't think it'd be used on YouTube). Next one I do I'll make sure to use no HUD and I won't bother compressing it as I think that's what stuffed the resolution up.

What is everyone's opinion on this; either multiple remix videos of single character/tag team CAW's throughout the season, or a season finale video like the one I just made with clips from everyone I can fit in the video?

This one was also a little rushed as I was trying to get it done before 2k19 came out so didn't get time to mess with some other CAW's I had (Trance/B-17/Wrex, etc).

Anyway, appreciate the feedback from ya'll. Also was thinking of making a thread dedicated to attire/entrance tips; would anyone want that?

• Mark Out! 4

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq