TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

RIOT. yay

- Good hot way to start off the show, two of your top superstars cutting a promo and getting the world excited about the CQC UC rematch.

Sanders vs Leo

- Sanders has that simple but fun indy look I like. Contrast of aesthetic as Leo is a big guy with a lot going on, although to his credit I do really like his new look. I said last year he had too much going on and he solved it. Leo takes most of the heat early. Move of his moveset shown later in the match and it definitely fits better with him moving up to HW. Empress is right, the masked headbutts do it for me. REF BUMP! Match is dragging. Go for the kill Leo! Nice debut win for Sanders. Didn't hate the match.

- Empress with an incredibly aggressive segment right out of the gates for Season 15. Hasn't missed a beat! Don't be a bully, kids! We'll see if Ash gets a rematch.

- A little bit of brand supremacy in this champ champ kickoff ME. Well, it is Survivor Series month. I doubt this goes anywhere long term, but it surely (is) will be a banger.

-Cort's segments are always gold. "Gimme your best shot ya skeleton painted nutsack" is fantastic! Who is this crazy man? Could Leo Grimm be firing up the card and coming after Cort Marshall? Or is it just NES Jason Vorhees again? That Rascal!

- Leo's Elijah Wood line popped me. Maybe it isn't Leo, he's pissed about his own match. Deliverance all over the place.

Terra vs FloJo

- QOCW Rd1 was very fun to play. Been a while since I got back in the ring with Terra. Hats off to FloJo for maintaining the calmness I didn't have to finish the job.

- The god damn Judge is back!!! Who is he ready to sentence to 10 minutes of pain next?

- Just nice to have Dims back on TV even if he's not wrastlin. Neat angle to have him mentor his new main.

- Vince "Spider" RYUsso flexing his new power.

- Aisu needs some consistency. Hopefully the new season locks his look/style/theme up a little bit. The frequent changes are steps backwards. Nice production from Rusty with the boos/you suck chants. Heelsu is really digging into someone... OH SHIT! The battle lines have been drawn Tre! Hopefully this isn't another fruitless Blacksmith call out!

- The Clark Effect has been invaded! Valk has become an ominous presence. The lower exposure makes her a bit scary. Good. This is the worst group of shitbags that could have possibly manifested.

Aerith vs Blaine

- QOCW Rd1! High stakes! Glad we have slick looking Blaine back! Very even match as expected. Didn't drag on, just a solid contest. FloJo better watch the fuck out in the semis. Former champ coming at you.

- Parca is ready to fight.

- Estrella is ready to fight.

- "Jim Black, seemingly the hardest working man on Riot about to give an interview." pop.

- Little bit of hype for the #1 contenders match. Good to see all the people trying to prove they'll be able to hold the title with some dignity if they win it.

Parca vs Antonio

- Rookie challenge is fucking right. Parca will benefit greatly in the Riot mid-card if he can win this one. Parca has improved a lot, hanging with Antonio early. Man oh man what an even affair. JESUS THEY WONT QUIT. A brutal match ends with a SIG! That's how you know a man has been worn down. Waow. Antonio respectful of Parca, what a huge win. (cough pride title cough)

- OCWs power couple adorable their way into our first episode of Riot. GO ELSA! TY is way sassier than I remember. Is Empress feeding him lines? "Come home from Juggalo Camp" lmao

Triple Threat

- Glad to see Danny's "19" year old ass back with an updated look. Reminds me of Season 13 Quartz! Benji has INT title match experience. Maxx's entrance doesn't really fit him imo. The Blue Stahli stuff doesn't really work with his bad guy movie star persona, but the look is solid enough. Was hoping for an updated Season 15 Caw, but plenty of time. Fuck me this match is long. Even on 2x speed this one drug. Take it home, kids. They definitely showed they wanted that shot whatever the cost. I thought for sure Benji had it after the splash. Wow what a last second save by Maxx. Danny steals it and continues his insane W/L record. A well deserved title shot and I'm actually looking forward to it.

- P3 / Troupe is a combination you people don't deserve, but it's a combination you need.

- Thomas Archer, I hate you so fucking much. He's a great heel champ and has done a solid job making me care about a brand new strap. Solo--WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK. THE MOON BOOTS. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY LEE WHY!!!!

- Everyone is out to get Kasstianity. Who will be the lucky ones to take them down? Kass with the domestic abuse to Heather, classy. I do think the new-Heather would be the perfect one to head up a fight against Kasstianity

Main Event

- Super fun match to watch and to call. Both guys came to play. Would be a fun feud down the road. Was in my element in the booth and these guys made it easy to go solo-dolo.

- Jett Draven?! What does this foo have up his sleeve!

• Mark Out! 11

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

I wasn’t sure how the Hobbit comment was going to work, I thought it was funny so I’m glad it had that effect! And you’re right I gotta go for the kill, I just wanted more offense showcased but no more hesitation. This lost cost me more than I wanted, but it’s actually feeding me a storyline at the same time. So here’s to the next match!!
The Iceman has spoken. Dig It!