spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

• Mark Out! 13
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I think I can speak for Spider and myself as the original two madmen of this project that we would like to thank everybody involved. As you can see from the credits, this has fully evolved into something much more than just a cinematic comedy match between Spider and I from two years ago. It has taken a village to put together something as silly and as fun as this. From the reactions I've heard so far, it has all been well worth the time.

Speaking for myself, editing the whole thing took up a lot of time, but thank god for the pandemic and quarantine life already screwing around with my sleep schedule. It has been a lot of fun challenging myself with doing new random silly things with this year's edition. I can only hope that the next chapter will be even better.

So shout out to Jake for providing the amazing commentary as usual and really putting his own spin on it. Shout out to Spider for believing in my creative spin on this particular edition. Shout to Empress for her amazing video work. Shout out to Pugh for giving us some perfect footage to work with into our narrative. Shout out to Jay for giving me some notes on how to cut some stuff for the final version. Shout out to Dupree for basically inspiring this whole series. Shout out to Versus for giving me the idea of making it a glorified card of matches. And of course shout out to Drago, Nate, Kass, Dimsmore, Minio, Baker, Jonny D & Suda for all contributing ideas, content and helping with the process.

And thank you all for taking the time out to watch.

Stay tuned for the Director's Cut featuring a completely Youtube-unfriendly soundtrack, extended scenes and eventually for Battle for Time and Space 5.

Thank You :)

• Mark Out! 13

tumblr_n9h68biT9D1ti6gxco2_r1_500.gif

5S39P7A.png

Hall of Fame - Class of 2017

• Administrators
I think I can speak for Spider and myself as the original two madmen of this project that we would like to thank everybody involved. As you can see from the credits, this has fully evolved into something much more than just a cinematic comedy match between Spider and I from two years ago. It has taken a village to put together something as silly and as fun as this. From the reactions I've heard so far, it has all been well worth the time.

Speaking for myself, editing the whole thing took up a lot of time, but thank god for the pandemic and quarantine life already screwing around with my sleep schedule. It has been a lot of fun challenging myself with doing new random silly things with this year's edition. I can only hope that the next chapter will be even better.

So shout out to Jake for providing the amazing commentary as usual and really putting his own spin on it. Shout out to Spider for believing in my creative spin on this particular edition. Shout to Empress for her amazing video work. Shout out to Pugh for giving us some perfect footage to work with into our narrative. Shout out to Jay for giving me some notes on how to cut some stuff for the final version. Shout out to Dupree for basically inspiring this whole series. Shout out to Versus for giving me the idea of making it a glorified card of matches. And of course shout out to Drago, Nate, Kass, Dimsmore, Minio, Baker, Jonny D & Suda for all contributing ideas, content and helping with the process.

And thank you all for taking the time out to watch.

Stay tuned for the Director's Cut featuring a completely Youtube-unfriendly soundtrack, extended scenes and eventually for Battle for Time and Space 5.

Thank You :)

• Mark Out! 4
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Sorry to post over the Lution thread but I just want to say how amazing this was. I'm so glad I got to join in with the viewing party for this as I thought everyone was getting ready to watch Lution haha.

I can appreciate the time and effort that must have went into this so just wanted to take the time out to say how much fun I had watching this.

Bobby Minio is comedy gold "Hey Drago, are you still using that Paul Dundee gimmick or did someone tell you that anytime is too soon to bring Steve Irwin to a wrestling ring." LMAO

I loved how you used games like Here comes the pain, Def Jam and overcooked 2. Dan trying to break the disc at the end reminded me of Mr Burns...

source.gif

Then Nate as Thanos right at the end has me exited for the next installment. Great job to Mugen and everyone who took part in this and thank you for making myself and Jay laugh so much xD

P.S Jake is amazing at commentary and makes everything that much better ^^

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29