spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 13
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since at least from this end no one seems to be posting any views on the show. So I'll throw my hat in. I usually do one massive post for all my views but I'm going to post these as I go. These are my views you don't have to like or agree with them.

First off the show was much more enjoyable than I thought it would be. Little bit of a slow start. But differently picked up as the show went on. I want to give credit to Jake for the opening hype videos for the show. I don't know about anyone else but I always love watching these opening videos. Some might not think much about it but I love the work that is always put into these videos and I don't think Jake gets enough credit for doing them for all these fucking pvps ocw has. So 5 out of 6 stars for jake. My only gripe is not enough Emp in this hype package.

Aries video: Didn't hate but I was a little confused. I'm not sure if there was some miss communication or if plans had to change due to lack of time. But when a contract signing is promised I would figure a contract signing would take place. So I didn't see the real reason for this being a video I guess even as a contract signing I don't see the needs for this being a video rp. Aries speaks of raising young stars but most of the people he mentioned aren't new to ocw. Derek has proved himself multiple times wayyy before aries was in the picture same with Harris who made it to the finals of the S-cup without a finger from Aries and Jacob Trance that had high ranked fights and wins without Aries being anywhere in the picture really. I don't know this Rp baffled me and just makes it seem like Aries needs the names he mentioned around him more than they need him around them.

• Mark Out! 7

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Short Rp for Hootsney World. Not a whole lot to say about that. But always nice to see a written Rp.

Parca / CG - I'll be completely honest. This match made no sense to me. Unless I missed something this match had no real reason for being other than there's a belt. Para went from being OCW champ for months and obsessing over this title and clinging to it. Then he lost the belt disappeared for a bit then came back for a completely different title. What was the reason for the obsession story of the previous title if you just lose the title to a person and then move on to something else that easily. Comes off more like someone saw an easy target to take a title from and went for it. But can't put all the blame on parca as CG agreed to the match so whatever. But the story behind it doesn't make any sense.

Hype video didn't make much sense and music wasn't a good choice as most of the music was just a guy screaming with nothing the connected to the video at hand and the images from the video were mostly parca fighting random opponents with no connect to CG. Further pushing my point this story for this match was rushed and didn't make any sense.

Match was okay once again I'm not a very good judge of matches.

• Mark Out! 6

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Furi / Harv Rp - As some may know I'm a fan of kasstianity but I don't get this RP either I'm not sure if this was forgotten to get posted on the Go Home Show or what happened here But It felt out of place for me. I would have posted this on the Promo Room if it couldn't make it on the turmoil Go home show. The RP itself wasn't bad I just feel we shouldn't be doing previously record from the Go home show on the PPV.

Could have reworded this so it took place on the ppv and Furi was still upset from what happened on the Go Home show and Harv tells her to get her shit together because she has a match tonight or something like that rather than something that took place so long ago when there is another show between the go home and the ppv even if the other show isn't relevant to what is happening. It's just a timing factor in my brain.

Shower video - What was the point of this? Why is this shower so big? Why are these two still doing backstage fights. The peak point of this feud for me was the double cross on Iceman at the wedding. Which was pretty obvious was gonna happen like a tag team breaking up. Can we wrap this story up already? Completely unnecessary once again something that could have been a written rp. We've seen ICEman fight John and lose. We've seen ICEman attack john. We've seen IceMan get betrayed. At what point does Iceman stop getting the shit end of this stick so he can move on from this and we get a fresh rivalry for Iceman. John is an FI holder and feels like its going to waste.

• Mark Out! 7

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Due to recent turn of events I have come to the conclusion that I am completely wrong on everything I just recently said. I am sorry for the confusion. Everything is great. Parca did a fantasic job on that Hype video and I couldn't picture anyone better for CG to fight for that title other than Parca. I hope we get some new events with the ICEman John story. Like the inclusion of another female or come to find out John is gay and is in love with Iceman hence why he can't stop thinking about it. This shit can't get any better. I love it. Keep up the great work everyone.
  • Mark Out! 7

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Due to recent turn of events I have come to the conclusion that I am completely wrong on everything I just recently said. I am sorry for the confusion. Everything is great. Parca did a fantasic job on that Hype video and I couldn't picture anyone better for CG to fight for that title other than Parca. I hope we get some new events with the ICEman John story. Like the inclusion of another female or come to find out John is gay and is in love with Iceman hence why he can't stop thinking about it. This shit can't get any better. I love it. Keep up the great work everyone.

giphy.gif

• Mark Out! 1

Solomon Caine, Harris Turner, and Roy Brown

1x CCW International Champion, as Solomon Caine

1x OCW Light Heavyweight Champion, as Solomon Caine

2nd Place, 2021 S-Cup Tournament, as Harris Turner

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Short Rp for Hootsney World. Not a whole lot to say about that. But always nice to see a written Rp.

Parca / CG - I'll be completely honest. This match made no sense to me. Unless I missed something this match had no real reason for being other than there's a belt. Para went from being OCW champ for months and obsessing over this title and clinging to it. Then he lost the belt disappeared for a bit then came back for a completely different title. What was the reason for the obsession story of the previous title if you just lose the title to a person and then move on to something else that easily. Comes off more like someone saw an easy target to take a title from and went for it. But can't put all the blame on parca as CG agreed to the match so whatever. But the story behind it doesn't make any sense.

Hype video didn't make much sense and music wasn't a good choice as most of the music was just a guy screaming with nothing the connected to the video at hand and the images from the video were mostly parca fighting random opponents with no connect to CG. Further pushing my point this story for this match was rushed and didn't make any sense.

Match was okay once again I'm not a very good judge of matches.

An-Inconvenient-Truth.jpg

No.