TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Administrators
Dont you want me baby, don't you want me ohhhhhh
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

The last Turmoil before Summercide an everyone is dead silent. Come on people where is your excitement? Anywho here is my review for those that care. I will try and keep these short and simple.

Wrex Rp

Wrex pushes out the at true babyface vibe on his first few lines. Then it started to feel very heelish especially with the like by hook or by crook. I like Wrex but, I'm kind of lost on if he is a heel or face.

Tucker & Maxx Rp / Match

Nice Rp by both men to build interest in their upcoming fight. On a side note, I for one would still like to see a Battle for Hollywood between Jhest and Maxx. The match was a pretty good fight between both me with Maxx dominating a large amount of it during the early stages of the fight. But, it turned into any Man's game after Tucker kicked out of Maxx's finisher. Love that finishing stomp.

Winner - Maxx Edwards

Heather Rps 1 & 2

I have been enjoying Heather's RPs and this hunt to hurt Valk and all those associated with her. It's a road I have been down myself so I am pleased with this. Oh..Ohh..and she wants to kill Ashley Moore oh sweet baby geezus I'm liking Heather more and more each Rp. Get that bitch.

Estrella RP

Still trying to get a full idea of Estrella but, this Rp was very good. Estrella means business and she's coming to Blaines head. Short (face) vs Tall (heel) person seems like a story that has been told before. Valk vs Blaine? but, that doesn't mean it can't be told again. I look to see what Estrellas will bring to the table or will she get squashed and flee back to Mexico.

Brandyn Louis Rp

Pretty standard Rp from the new guy. Nothing wrong it. I think my first RP was along the same lines. Kind of the same wording that gets spit out from most new people. Not really a negitive everyone has to start somewhere. I Look forward to seeing more original Rp once he gets started.

Parker vs Fugaz

This was an okay fight that I was enjoying Fugas fighting style. For all the highflyers we have we don't see a lot of high flying so to see someone spend as much time doing diving moves rather than just springboards was a nice change. I was rooting for Fugaz in this match mostly due to I don't get the Evelyn character nothing has really been done with this person and she just seems to be there. So to see a caw thats getting in work lose to one that hasn't done anything is disappointing. But, its the nature of the comp best. You lose and you keep pushing. Also, Evelyn needs to work on that moveset lots of couple fins from other people in there.

Winner - Evelyn

Parca & Rust Rp

I'll be honest I have no idea what was happening in this Rp. Parca is looking for a random Frenchman for some reason and just so happens he runs into Rust. And he's wearing old merch and now looking for Aisu..what? I'm confused is Parca going after the tag titles now.

Danny & TMCJ RP

Where is Elliot Parker? that is a good question. Off doing neon ninja things probably. This was a very good RP by TMCJ doing a great job of pulling off that Saturday cartoon villain feel. As for Danny, he was kind of a one-note response on his end. Wasn't bad but, could have used some better responses from Danny. Keep up the good work.

Ashley Moore vs Heather

I am liking Heather but, come on how dare you let Ashley Moore do that to you. Heather started very strong in this fight but, it's almost like Ashley got her second wind and the tables started to turn very quick mid-match. After reading about the issues that came up at during the fight I can accept this ending for what it was. But, I do not accept Valk interfering in this fight next time let me know Heather I'll come to be your back up.

Winner - Ashley?

Archer & Nicholas

I was having fun reading this Rp. Mostly because he is such a prick. lol Nicholas being his manservant seems so wrong but, it kind of adds to the humor. I can see Archer and TMCJ forming some kind of weird league of supervillains.

Mantis RP

Is Mantis finally taking up the Jehst gimmick and becoming a superhero? I couldn't make much of an assumption as to what this RP was going on about. Mantis hasn't been active enough for me to get too excited about this but, it's nice to see he's sticking in there and putting in some work.

Summercide Match Video

Had fun putting together. Hope people enjoyed it and it gets you excited about the match.

Code & Draven

I don't know anything about Draven other than he showed up at the end of a PPV and haven't seen much from him since. So this Rp was just kinda there. Not that it was bad just not invest in Draven at the moment. But, it's good to see Code hasn't let the Malu match get him down and he is still pushing to prove himself.

TMCJ vs Danny

WHAT THE HELL DANNY! You just stood there while he was taunting on the turnbuckle at the beginning of the match. This was a pretty even match most of the way. Danny did a pretty good job of taking advantage of a couple of opportunities except at the start of the fight. But, after TMCJ kicked out of Danny's Fin things got weird. What was the point of that parker run? Why didn't park do a beat down on Danny after that match if he ran all that way?

Winner - TMCJ

Valkyrie Rp

This was a decent RP by Valk falls into your typical Valkyrie RP. But, it's starting to seem like Valk is believing her own lies now if she thinks she has any control over what happens in OCW. Maybe you should keep your eyes on the ball Valk or you might just find yourself in harm's way.

Malu RP

This is just cut and dry a very simple RP that sets a heavy tone for Malu vs Wrex. It comes off like a Samoa Joe promo and I love it. This Rp makes me want to see this fight happen big time. Looking forward to it.

Rust vs Tom Archer

Okay well, this was a really weird turn of events. Color me surprised when I see Nicholas or Tom Archer? I don't know what going on with that. But, this was a pretty damn good match with Rust almost seeming not to give a fuck at first but, later turning it up when he noticed Tom Archer wasn't coming to play. I noticed what appeared to be some points where Rust was trying to reset only to get grab by Tom. But I might be wrong. This was a very quick match that surprised me by the outcome. I'm not sure if Nicholas changed his finisher or what maybe it's just I haven't seen much of Nicholas but, it's almost like No one knew what his finisher was at the end of that match. Even the commentary team seem kind of shocked when the match ended. I don't know maybe that's just how I saw it.

Winner - Tom Archer

Ending Segment

Well, I saw these coming from a mile away but, it didn't make it any less exciting. Starting to feel like Aerith might have a few screws loss to try and run someone over with a car and attacking people in allies. Over not getting a birthday card. But, welcome to the heel group Aerith happy to have you If you need some heel friends give me a call. Just when you think the show would end on a happy note. Here comes Elsa sticking her giant forehead in peoples business. This was a good way to end the show and I for one can't wait to see Elsa get her ass handed to her.

Final Thoughts

Bye!

• Mark Out! 9

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

The last Turmoil before Summercide an everyone is dead silent. Come on people where is your excitement? Anywho here is my review for those that care. I will try and keep these short and simple.

Wrex Rp

Wrex pushes out the at true babyface vibe on his first few lines. Then it started to feel very heelish especially with the like by hook or by crook. I like Wrex but, I'm kind of lost on if he is a heel or face.

Tucker & Maxx Rp / Match

Nice Rp by both men to build interest in their upcoming fight. On a side note, I for one would still like to see a Battle for Hollywood between Jhest and Maxx. The match was a pretty good fight between both me with Maxx dominating a large amount of it during the early stages of the fight. But, it turned into any Man's game after Tucker kicked out of Maxx's finisher. Love that finishing stomp.

Winner - Maxx Edwards

Heather Rps 1 & 2

I have been enjoying Heather's RPs and this hunt to hurt Valk and all those associated with her. It's a road I have been down myself so I am pleased with this. Oh..Ohh..and she wants to kill Ashley Moore oh sweet baby geezus I'm liking Heather more and more each Rp. Get that bitch.

Estrella RP

Still trying to get a full idea of Estrella but, this Rp was very good. Estrella means business and she's coming to Blaines head. Short (face) vs Tall (heel) person seems like a story that has been told before. Valk vs Blaine? but, that doesn't mean it can't be told again. I look to see what Estrellas will bring to the table or will she get squashed and flee back to Mexico.

Brandyn Louis Rp

Pretty standard Rp from the new guy. Nothing wrong it. I think my first RP was along the same lines. Kind of the same wording that gets spit out from most new people. Not really a negitive everyone has to start somewhere. I Look forward to seeing more original Rp once he gets started.

Parker vs Fugaz

This was an okay fight that I was enjoying Fugas fighting style. For all the highflyers we have we don't see a lot of high flying so to see someone spend as much time doing diving moves rather than just springboards was a nice change. I was rooting for Fugaz in this match mostly due to I don't get the Evelyn character nothing has really been done with this person and she just seems to be there. So to see a caw thats getting in work lose to one that hasn't done anything is disappointing. But, its the nature of the comp best. You lose and you keep pushing. Also, Evelyn needs to work on that moveset lots of couple fins from other people in there.

Winner - Evelyn

Parca & Rust Rp

I'll be honest I have no idea what was happening in this Rp. Parca is looking for a random Frenchman for some reason and just so happens he runs into Rust. And he's wearing old merch and now looking for Aisu..what? I'm confused is Parca going after the tag titles now.

Danny & TMCJ RP

Where is Elliot Parker? that is a good question. Off doing neon ninja things probably. This was a very good RP by TMCJ doing a great job of pulling off that Saturday cartoon villain feel. As for Danny, he was kind of a one-note response on his end. Wasn't bad but, could have used some better responses from Danny. Keep up the good work.

Ashley Moore vs Heather

I am liking Heather but, come on how dare you let Ashley Moore do that to you. Heather started very strong in this fight but, it's almost like Ashley got her second wind and the tables started to turn very quick mid-match. After reading about the issues that came up at during the fight I can accept this ending for what it was. But, I do not accept Valk interfering in this fight next time let me know Heather I'll come to be your back up.

Winner - Ashley?

Archer & Nicholas

I was having fun reading this Rp. Mostly because he is such a prick. lol Nicholas being his manservant seems so wrong but, it kind of adds to the humor. I can see Archer and TMCJ forming some kind of weird league of supervillains.

Mantis RP

Is Mantis finally taking up the Jehst gimmick and becoming a superhero? I couldn't make much of an assumption as to what this RP was going on about. Mantis hasn't been active enough for me to get too excited about this but, it's nice to see he's sticking in there and putting in some work.

Summercide Match Video

Had fun putting together. Hope people enjoyed it and it gets you excited about the match.

Code & Draven

I don't know anything about Draven other than he showed up at the end of a PPV and haven't seen much from him since. So this Rp was just kinda there. Not that it was bad just not invest in Draven at the moment. But, it's good to see Code hasn't let the Malu match get him down and he is still pushing to prove himself.

TMCJ vs Danny

WHAT THE HELL DANNY! You just stood there while he was taunting on the turnbuckle at the beginning of the match. This was a pretty even match most of the way. Danny did a pretty good job of taking advantage of a couple of opportunities except at the start of the fight. But, after TMCJ kicked out of Danny's Fin things got weird. What was the point of that parker run? Why didn't park do a beat down on Danny after that match if he ran all that way?

Winner - TMCJ

Valkyrie Rp

This was a decent RP by Valk falls into your typical Valkyrie RP. But, it's starting to seem like Valk is believing her own lies now if she thinks she has any control over what happens in OCW. Maybe you should keep your eyes on the ball Valk or you might just find yourself in harm's way.

Malu RP

This is just cut and dry a very simple RP that sets a heavy tone for Malu vs Wrex. It comes off like a Samoa Joe promo and I love it. This Rp makes me want to see this fight happen big time. Looking forward to it.

Rust vs Tom Archer

Okay well, this was a really weird turn of events. Color me surprised when I see Nicholas or Tom Archer? I don't know what going on with that. But, this was a pretty damn good match with Rust almost seeming not to give a fuck at first but, later turning it up when he noticed Tom Archer wasn't coming to play. I noticed what appeared to be some points where Rust was trying to reset only to get grab by Tom. But I might be wrong. This was a very quick match that surprised me by the outcome. I'm not sure if Nicholas changed his finisher or what maybe it's just I haven't seen much of Nicholas but, it's almost like No one knew what his finisher was at the end of that match. Even the commentary team seem kind of shocked when the match ended. I don't know maybe that's just how I saw it.

Winner - Tom Archer

Ending Segment

Well, I saw these coming from a mile away but, it didn't make it any less exciting. Starting to feel like Aerith might have a few screws loss to try and run someone over with a car and attacking people in allies. Over not getting a birthday card. But, welcome to the heel group Aerith happy to have you If you need some heel friends give me a call. Just when you think the show would end on a happy note. Here comes Elsa sticking her giant forehead in peoples business. This was a good way to end the show and I for one can't wait to see Elsa get her ass handed to her.

Final Thoughts

Bye!

The Parca Aisu feud has been going on for weeks now, with Aisu messing with Parca and attacking him, writing riddles on his locker and all, but Parca doesnt seem to find him, so he asks Rustin (his closest friend) how to get to Aisu.

• Mark Out! 2

The FrenchBlade

spacer.png

Wrex Rp

Tucker & Maxx Rp / Match

Winner - Maxx Edwards

Heather Rps 1 & 2

Estrella RP

Brandyn Louis Rp

Parker vs Fugaz

Winner - Evelyn

Parca & Rust Rp

Danny & TMCJ RP

Ashley Moore vs Heather

Winner - Ashley?

Archer & Nicholas

Mantis RP

Summercide Match Video

Code & Draven

TMCJ vs Danny

Winner - TMCJ

Valkyrie Rp

Malu RP

Rust vs Tom Archer

Winner - Tom Archer

Ending Segment

Final Thoughts

Bye!

Heather is at full rebuild stage of her career. She is constantly dealing with her inner demon Furiosa. The difference maker is that she learned how to gain full control over her and but still uses her demon strength towards her opponents. The match against Ashley was even imo at the end when I hit my finisher. But right after we disconnected smh. Tune in though! My client has received your message!

• Mark Out! 1

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

The Parca Aisu feud has been going on for weeks now, with Aisu messing with Parca and attacking him, writing riddles on his locker and all, but Parca doesnt seem to find him, so he asks Rustin (his closest friend) how to get to Aisu.

Okay that makes more sense to me. I guess I was just a little confused by how it was written. Because he got a CQC shirt out of an old box and was praising CQC as the best tag team. It seemed more like Aisu was a second thought. So, I didn't take it as him looking for Aisu as a " I'm coming to get you Aisu" and more like a " Hey friend haven't seen Aisu in a while is he okay?" type of thing.

• Mark Out! 1

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Heather is at full rebuild stage of her career. She is constantly dealing with her inner demon Furiosa. The difference maker is that she learned how to gain full control over her and but still uses her demon strength towards her opponents. The match against Ashley was even imo at the end when I hit my finisher. But right after we disconnected smh. Tune in though! My client has received your message!

Well I have been enjoying the story so far. I look forward to seeing what in the future.

• Mark Out! 1

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

RE: Empress

I think the Elliot Parker run in was initially designed to be an attack on Danny, but when Danny knocked him out, Elliot still won in the end because it caused the distraction that cost Danny Watts the match. I'm sure these two are going to elaborate a bit more on this on the next show, but I'm just glad to see they're continuing this feud, despite Danny's in-ring dominance so far.

Jett Draven has been involved in an RP on every single Turmoil since Certified Greatness in one way or another and has had a handful of matches against Solomon Caine, Mistico and Code since returning post-lution. The "haven't seen much since" is disappointing because it means we're not doing quite a good enough job having impactful appearances. This is still great feedback because it is coming from an unbiased source. So thank you.

H2O elaborated on the Heather stuff which I was more or less thinking as well.

Your video work is incredible.

I don't buy into the "every female face is a Valk ripoff" narrative that's been going around recently, although I guess it's unavoidable to not draw such comparisons when you're aligned the same as the face of the company. Estrella seems to be on a strange trajectory. Really wanted her to win this one because I enjoy the uniqueness of the characters look and moveset that accompanies it.

Wrex and Malu should be very good. I really cannot bare to see Malu rip the head off of another Turmoil schelps shoulders. Luckily Wrex has got the goods as well.

Glad to see Tucker and Maxx getting RP work in before their match. Even 1-off matches can have *some* buildup. Makes them that much more enjoyable. The match itself was weird. Loved the first 8-10 minutes but after that it seemed... weird. Can't explain it. Issues that will be ironed out over time for sure, from two guys who have very good attitudes, which is the whole point as a rookie.

Parca and Aisu had run ins before/during the feud with Odon and Leo, so it makes perfect sense why he would be looking for Aisu at this point. No dead-space in Parca's arc, going right for someone else after having a very fun/impactful match at SS.

As for the ME, we were both certainly shocked. Since his clothesline is definitely not over yet (seeing as how he JUST changed it), it did take us a second or two to register it. Kinda like if a huge move is first hit in wrestling, the commentary team and the crowd won't know how to react. We were also shocked because I don't think anyone expected him to beat someone like Rust Cohle. Give it a few matches and if he keeps putting people like Rust down with that move, it'll be a big deal.

The ME was lacking, but there were good moments on this show. We're slowly building something on Turmoil that people can enjoy. From Empress to the rest of you silent fucks, please keep all the comments and feedback coming as it allows those people to digest it and improve on their work, thus creating a stronger product for OCW.

Glad to see a LOT of rookie content on this show as well. You're not going to be a hit with the fans from day 1 but continuing to show up and put yourself out there will lead to you eventually being a household name, as well as being able to improve the shit you're putting out there because you'll have more experience. Nobody ever got better at something by sitting on their hands.

• Mark Out! 6

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Thank you Quartz for your input.

I think the Elliot Parker run in was initially designed to be an attack on Danny, but when Danny knocked him out, Elliot still won in the end because it caused the distraction that cost Danny Watts the match. I'm sure these two are going to elaborate a bit more on this on the next show, but I'm just glad to see they're continuing this feud, despite Danny's in-ring dominance so far.

I love the idea of the run in. I just wished after costing Danny the match he would have took advantage of the beat Danny and attacked him for a little bit or just hit his finisher on him. Put in that extra heel work is all if Elliot is the heel in this feud.

Jett Draven has been involved in an RP on every single Turmoil since Certified Greatness in one way or another and has had a handful of matches against Solomon Caine, Mistico and Code since returning post-lution. The "haven't seen much since" is disappointing because it means we're not doing quite a good enough job having impactful appearances. This is still great feedback because it is coming from an unbiased source. So thank you.

This might just be blame on me. Maybe I have just haven't been remembering all the rps to the fullest. But, I honestly can't remember seeing Draven on most shows at all. I'll have to do some back logging and try to get myself reestablished.

H2O elaborated on the Heather stuff which I was more or less thinking as well.

I have been really enjoying the Heather stuff I look forward to seeing her future feuds. There is a lot to work with if Heather is given the right feud. I really wouldn't mind seeing Ashley Moore Feuding with Heather.

Your video work is incredible.

Thank you. I can say the same about you.

I don't buy into the "every female face is a Valk ripoff" narrative that's been going around recently, although I guess it's unavoidable to not draw such comparisons when you're aligned the same as the face of the company. Estrella seems to be on a strange trajectory. Really wanted her to win this one because I enjoy the uniqueness of the characters look and moveset that accompanies it.

I agree not every female face is a Valk ripoff. But, it is hard not to make a comparison. It's hard not to make comparison to a lot of things in wrestling but, it doesn't stop someone from making a great story even if the story has been told a million times before. Also I'm with you I wanted Estrella to win as well I was loving the moveset.

Wrex and Malu should be very good. I really cannot bare to see Malu rip the head off of another Turmoil schelps shoulders. Luckily Wrex has got the goods as well.

Wrex got this. Malu can kiss that title goodbye.

Glad to see Tucker and Maxx getting RP work in before their match. Even 1-off matches can have *some* buildup. Makes them that much more enjoyable. The match itself was weird. Loved the first 8-10 minutes but after that it seemed... weird. Can't explain it. Issues that will be ironed out over time for sure, from two guys who have very good attitudes, which is the whole point as a rookie.

I think they both did a great job on the RP and it as a pretty good match. Not a great match but, it was good. I know you said you can't explain it but, I would love to know what you meant by it got weird.

Parca and Aisu had run ins before/during the feud with Odon and Leo, so it makes perfect sense why he would be looking for Aisu at this point. No dead-space in Parca's arc, going right for someone else after having a very fun/impactful match at SS.

Well I know Parca and Aisu have had some run ins but, I was just saying the way it was written didn't seem like Parca was out to get his hands on Aisu type of Rp. It just came off very friendly and just seemed like Parca was more interested in the tag champ Rust over Aisu. If he was looking for Aisu for a fight or something i feel could have been worded with more aggression it seemed. But as stated this is just how I see it. They might have something in a slow build.

As for the ME, we were both certainly shocked. Since his clothesline is definitely not over yet (seeing as how he JUST changed it), it did take us a second or two to register it. Kinda like if a huge move is first hit in wrestling, the commentary team and the crowd won't know how to react. We were also shocked because I don't think anyone expected him to beat someone like Rust Cohle. Give it a few matches and if he keeps putting people like Rust down with that move, it'll be a big deal.

Okay I can see that. Yeah I wasn't sure if he had changed his Finisher recently or something because Betamax or Tom or whatever he's going by now a days. Has just started making waves again after doing the Archer Academy. I for one also did not expect that match to turn out the way it did but, I'm happy for him lets see where this win takes him.

• Mark Out! 3

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png