TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Scattered thoughts (not in order)

- Leo Grimm's RP was really good. At first it looks like the average "Your champions suck, I'm here to save OCW" rookie deal, but he actually took the time to read about the characters, their gimmicks and their catchphrases which is not common for someone who is new. Can't tell much about the angle with Parca for now, but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

- Happy to see Flojo get a big win even though there are a few things that could be improved FPR wise. A bump is a reset, you have to give space. Side strafing a finisher is meh, some people don't mind it, others hate it. Either way it was a solid match, just a little tainted. The post match RP confused me a little. You should be hyping up the match against Heather, instead it looks like it's busy work for now. It's still good to see Flojo building up hype and having a strong direction. H is a great handler to work with. Try to make the best out of this.

- The Clark Effect was filled with mystery and drama. Who is this mystery attacker? Where is Terra? Why does Elsa have the same grammar level of a 4 year old despite being in America for over than a year? We will find out soon!

- The main event was an average competitive match. Rust got to red first. Finisher. It's over. Rust really knows how to play his character and how to time his taunts. I particularly liked the fisherman suplex spot. It looked neat. He tried to escape the fin but nope. The ending cutscene was confusing but in a good way, got me wondering what's going to happen next. Whether Rust is really turning face (he was kinda face already up until Lution, but I thought it was just a one night only type of deal)

- Jerome is a solid caw all around. Neat moveset, good character. The attire looks a tiny bit generic but I guess it depends on what you were going for. Most indie guys wrestle with super basic stuff. Putting female moves in the moveset (Dakota and Peyton) surprisingly fits the character and gives him a unique twist. Cobra your entrance is too long. 2 mins? Come on. Good job on the W though

- Not sure how Tre managed to choke it. Needs more killer instinct I guess. Solid RP, plus Cort is a great RPer, I'm sure this program will benefit both.

- Quartz Tyson was ok, cool finish. Some FPR hiccups from Tyson: rev knockdown count as knockdowns. Quartz uses tank buff to circumvent the major debuff. Did they patch it? It wasn't working in February. Maybe I'm seeing things. Major into finisher and gg

- Gin debuted with a fine promo. She has a unique gimmick which is great to see, a breath of fresh air we could say. Please be consistent.

- The issue with the Archer Academy stuff is that none of these segments were on actual shows before (might be wrong) so it kinda looks like it's out of context for those who don't read the promo Room. Still good to see some sophomores finally having something to do.

- Cort big timing as a heel... was hoping for a 4th of July special but I guess I should tune it to Turmoil? Wait! Is he going to have is own talk show now? I'll definitely tune in for that.

- Saturn short and sweet, straight to the point. Creepy AF too! Let's where it goes, probably a new look for him.

- A "competitive" RP from Bobby in which he shows concerns about his WL ratio even though he's been shoveling his contenders with little to no effort. He's saying he's good but doesn't feel top tier. The sharks metaphor was spot on. I feel like it's more appropriate for PS4 though. lol

• Mark Out! 11
signature.png

- The main event was an average competitive match. Rust got to red first. Finisher. It's over. Rust really knows how to play his character and how to time his taunts. I particularly liked the fisherman suplex spot. It looked neat. He tried to escape the fin but nope. The ending cutscene was confusing but in a good way, got me wondering what's going to happen next. Whether Rust is really turning face (he was kinda face already up until Lution, but I thought it was just a one night only type of deal)

We have been face since Road 2 Glory, that was the turn. I suppose we need to be better at showing it? I didn't add it, but to me I saw the handshake as a confirmation to Doc, who (with Antonio) has been suspicious of us in RPs and such since Road 2 Glory, because of the past, so the handshake was sort of like "yeah really, I'm not a dick anymore!"

• Mark Out! 1

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

We have been face since Road 2 Glory, that was the turn. I suppose we need to be better at showing it? I didn't add it, but to me I saw the handshake as a confirmation to Doc, who (with Antonio) has been suspicious of us in RPs and such since Road 2 Glory, because of the past, so the handshake was sort of like "yeah really, I'm not a dick anymore!"

It's what I said. I thought the turn was just for the sake of the Road to Lution since you were going to face a heel team. I wasn't expecting CQC to stay face afterwards. I guess I phrased it wrong.

signature.png

It's what I said. I thought the turn was just for the sake of the Road to Lution since you were going to face a heel team. I wasn't expecting CQC to stay face afterwards. I guess I phrased it wrong.

Nah, you didn't. I understand now. In fact, your feelings are probably echoed by others in kayfabe and out, so the handshake is even more relevant.

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Scattered thoughts (not in order)

- Leo Grimm's RP was really good. At first it looks like the average "Your champions suck, I'm here to save OCW" rookie deal, but he actually took the time to read about the characters, their gimmicks and their catchphrases which is not common for someone who is new. Can't tell much about the angle with Parca for now, but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

- Happy to see Flojo get a big win even though there are a few things that could be improved FPR wise. A bump is a reset, you have to give space. Side strafing a finisher is meh, some people don't mind it, others hate it. Either way it was a solid match, just a little tainted. The post match RP confused me a little. You should be hyping up the match against Heather, instead it looks like it's busy work for now. It's still good to see Flojo building up hype and having a strong direction. H is a great handler to work with. Try to make the best out of this.

- The Clark Effect was filled with mystery and drama. Who is this mystery attacker? Where is Terra? Why does Elsa have the same grammar level of a 4 year old despite being in America for over than a year? We will find out soon!

- Jerome is a solid caw all around. Neat moveset, good character. The attire looks a tiny bit generic but I guess it depends on what you were going for. Most indie guys wrestle with super basic stuff. Putting female moves in the moveset (Dakota and Peyton) surprisingly fits the character and gives him a unique twist. Cobra your entrance is too long. 2 mins? Come on. Good job on the W though

- Not sure how Tre managed to choke it. Needs more killer instinct I guess. Solid RP, plus Cort is a great RPer, I'm sure this program will benefit both.

- Quartz Tyson was ok, cool finish. Some FPR hiccups from Tyson: rev knockdown count as knockdowns. Quartz uses tank buff to circumvent the major debuff. Did they patch it? It wasn't working in February. Maybe I'm seeing things. Major into finisher and gg

- Gin debuted with a fine promo. She has a unique gimmick which is great to see, a breath of fresh air we could say. Please be consistent.

- The issue with the Archer Academy stuff is that none of these segments were on actual shows before (might be wrong) so it kinda looks like it's out of context for those who don't read the promo Room. Still good to see some sophomores finally having something to do.

- Cort big timing as a heel... was hoping for a 4th of July special but I guess I should tune it to Turmoil? Wait! Is he going to have is own talk show now? I'll definitely tune in for that.

- Saturn short and sweet, straight to the point. Creepy AF too! Let's where it goes, probably a new look for him.

- A "competitive" RP from Bobby in which he shows concerns about his WL ratio even though he's been shoveling his contenders with little to no effort. He's saying he's good but doesn't feel top tier. The sharks metaphor was spot on. I feel like it's more appropriate for PS4 though. lol

Yes there was. Q and I addressed it right after the match and said it was ok. The extra move I made was to a body part that was already red. (Not that that’s ok) but it wasn’t a deciding factor to the match.

But gotdamn I had you Quartz!

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Was trying to be "more aggressive" while not wanting to be hit with the codebreaker. Looking at it now, I did have that prompt come up, but....Yeah.

EDIT: I wrote that RP on the fly.

• Mark Out! 1
http://i.imgur.com/lk3Jiel.gif

Yes there was. Q and I addressed it right after the match and said it was ok. The extra move I made was to a body part that was already red. (Not that that’s ok) but it wasn’t a deciding factor to the match.

But gotdamn I had you Quartz!

I actually went for the finish super early and shot myself in the foot, this isn’t Shep’s handler first Rodeo by any means .