TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

RIOT 594: Aftermath with Ortiz

Jacob Trance

A couple of days after Riot has run its course we find ourselves at OCW HQ, primarily one of the most dangerous areas in the building, the doctor's room.

In there we see Mark Reese, his eyes appear quite swollen as the doctor begins examining them.

Doctor: Unfortunately very little is known about Asian mist Mark, it could take days, weeks, or months before the effects fully manifest. Especially if you took a full dose and a smaller dose from blocking earlier on. This particular strain is different because of Hito’s… Alternative… Diet.

Reese: What should I do doc?

Doctor: I think you just need to rest up, keep bathing it… Maybe relax with a friend just in case of any flare ups.

As if on cue in walks OCW legend; Nate Ortiz.

Ortiz: Mark! Sorry I couldn’t catch up with you at the show, I had some things to deal with. Hope you’re doing okay, that kick to the head looked painful!

Reese smiles a little.

Reese: You don’t need to worry about that so much, Mama said I got a head like Mount Rushmore.

Ortiz: Sure, sure, I bet you do. So I heard they’re giving you time off? How about I come out to the farm and keep an eye on you… Just in case something goes wrong… Maybe I could learn some country things.

Reese doesn’t even hesitate.

Reese: Sure! That’d be great! We best get movin’ thanks doc!

The doctor goes into a drawer and produces some eye drops and eye wash.

Doctor: Just make sure to take these as directed on the bo-

Nate interrupts the doctor with a smile, taking the medication.

Ortiz: Don’t worry doc, I’ll make sure he takes it, he’ll get the best help he can. You ready to go Mark?

Reese nods and gets out of the chair, the pair leave as the doctor looks on before he goes back to his work, anticipating a brawl at any moment as is par the course for the backstage savannah of OCW.

• Mark Out! 2

spacer.png