spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

RUDO’s REJECTED REVOLUTIONARY RIOT REVIEW:

+ Another naked hospital RP from B-17, this time co-starring Drago! Funny as always, loved Drago’s reaction to the nakedness/B-Community antics. B-17 may end up opening his own naked hospital one day at this rate.

+ Cozz has come to confront management about his booking rate. There’s a lot of people in the fed at the mo so it isn’t gonna happen every week. But from an RP perspective, Cozz still comes off as an angry young man ailing from some sort of mental health condition, and perhaps physical, seeing as he fainted. Or is Dr. Edmunds some weird extra-terrestrial causing strange shit to happen? Or is he from another dimension? Alternate timeline? Guess we’ll have to wait and find out.

+ Jackman continues his crazy streak. If he doesn’t come back to Turmoil with a pet buzzard who “tells him to do things” I’ll be disappointed. Bringing in some type of Al Snow crazy gimmick would be great.

+ H20 and Heather drama continues. Still curious to see how this Valkyrie thing goes down or whether Heather is purely jealous of Valk/paranoid. Interesting putting Ricky up against H20 in the ME too, gonna be an un-safe extravaganza.

+ RYU is being tortured as fuck. Will he even survive this mental onslaught?! I’m hoping for amazing things come Savage Lands in terms of his attire/look based on these RP’s.

+ Another great intro promo by Young King showing more of his background and why he has entered the Thunderdome that is OCW. If he ever wins a title it’ll mean all that more given his character background.

+ NO DQ for Savage Lands for Telos/Cyborg? Fuck yes! A stipulation earned through solid feud build up. Well done to these two as well, it’s a feud that’s had a great build and the payoff match should be one to watch.

MATCH:

Cody Cole vs. Tigermaasooka

Again, fuck, that music I just can’t associate with anyone but Cole. IMO you should get some original music that’s similar, seriously there’s a ton. Trance’s finisher out of the gate. Some punishing strike combo’s from Taiga. One of CJ’s finishers by Bourne. You need to check the finishers thread my man. Twin springboard hahaha. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that. I like the crotch chop taunt set up for the fin, I do the same thing with my camera wind up; it lets the opponent know what’s coming but it’s a familiar thing for people watching and they get used to seeing that before the finisher hits. Finisher Man wins.

+ Cort Marshall/Rust RP; hilarious banter about the OCW video game and the DLC etc. So good, I lol'd a bit. WHO WILL SURVIVE THE SAVAGE LANDS WHEN THESE TWO TEAMS CLASH?!

+ These RPs are great. Drago being disciplined by his mute sister was hilarious. B'd Brownies.

MATCH:

Coolidge vs. Cyborg

Fuck, Godsmack, that's taking me back a ways to my rebellious teenage years. Battle of the big men is oooooon! Brutal powerbomb on the outside by Cyborg. That elbow drop to outside was nuts; big man flying! This is turning out to be an all out brawl, counter battles for days! That finish was awesome, clutch counters into the final ending move from Cyborg. Coolidge had some interesting offense, looking forward to seeing more of him in ring.

+ Not only did Telos promote his match with Cyborg at Savage Lands but he introduced a catch phrase that puts over his finish (I dunno if you've used that before but I like it), as well as putting over his finish over Cort via said move. Short but to the point for sure.

+ Sad to see Capo duck out but I'm sure when he's ready to come back he'll be fired up to get back into stride.

+ Coolidge is a "no fucks given" beast. Let's see if he can right the ship in his next outing.

+ Jackman, you bastard! How dare you push Little Bubba?! Annnnd steal B-17 away! I don't like where this is heading for B. And can someone let Valk out of the closet, plz kthxbai.

+ Cort n Rusts gaming antics continue. Again, some funny banter in here as the two square off on an OCW game. Testicular is absolutely legal, no redo bubba.

MATCH:

CJ vs. Trance

Holy piss. At least I can say bell to bell this was a quicker match than me vs. Wrex, so thank you CJ for wiping me from the OCW records books! Those punches from Trance were doing ridiculous damage with each hit, it was nuts to see a match where someone just doesn’t get coloured at all. Damn. I don’t know what to say, I expected CJ to put up more of a fight but I guess this just cements why Trance is a Main Event player.

+ Kassidy needs to find his fasha! Hilarious RP from the champ, and continuing the build to Savage Lands.I’m really intrigued about how this is all going to end up.

+ CQC promo; I’m loving this new Quartz attitude/personality, and pairing it with Rust is great. Sort of a Raven/Stevie Richards dynamic.. I will be watching this match at Savage Lands with great interest; get that tag division cracking boys!

+ Here comes that crazy buzzard Jackman! WHERE IS B-17 YOU MONSTER?! The entrance was longer than the speech hahaha.

+ Ricky RP! Yay! Man of few words but plenty of action (and danger). Let’s see if he can get it done against H20.

MATCH:

Ricky vs. H20

H20 + Heather entrance = fire. He looks like a damn star, as a champion should. Ricky held his own throughout the match which was great to see as H20 is not an easy beat. That Coast to Coast was awesome, I popped a lil for that. H20 with that pin feint, oh shiiiit! HE AIN’T DONE YET! NO NO NO! RICKY WITH THE PIN FEINT!! HE AIN’T DONE NEITHER!!! NO NO NO NO! I think we need to put together a montage/collection of Ricky’s missed springboard attempts from all matches (<3). 450 to the outside hits! DANGER AVOIDED, WILL ROBINSON! Holy fuck, Ricky needs a manager called Will Robinson; can someone plz make a CAW kthxbai. PACKAGE BUTT KICK! That Dragonrana counter into a powerbomb was fuckin SEEK M8! That kick combo into the finish was creamy, slick finish from H20 to keep his rep up. Grats.

Pretty great show overall, a plethora or interesting and funny RP’s mixed in with the more serious and feud driven narratives.

MOTN: I’m gonna have to go with the ME. Highly competitive and had a tasty finish after that kick out and desperation crawl from Ricky, like he’d given everything to try and beat H20 and then he gets a three kick combo to put him down.

RPOTN: Have to go with the Cort/Rust saga.

You are a GEM, Rudo <3

• Mark Out! 2

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For now

RUDO > Wrex

4 Eva

• Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital