spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Riot 394

Parker

Show notes : Much like Lotus Law of 'Adapt or Die'...the New 'GM Law' is 'Learn or Leave'.

4 RP's have bben dropped this week, due to lateness, 1 by Cobra and 3 by Smythe, all late Thurs/early Friday submissions.

Put it in the Backstage area, I don't really care.

Yet AGAIN I say this..it's not hard to get stuff in ontime....or even give a heads up.

I'm not GM Guy Fausto, I wont book you in silly handicap matches for revenge, and I'm not GM Geomon, who will spit bile to get you banned, I am GM 'I don't give a fuck if you're here or not' , the less content submitted, means the less time I have to waste on the show, you want to turn it in after deadline, then fine, you have wasted your free time, much like you try to make me waste mine. I'm not doing the shows out of love because I want to, I'm stuck doing them because I have to...I've already done my time.

I will just simply ignore you until you either Learn to get your stuff in on time, or Leave and make everyones life easier.

#FreeParker 2014 and LONG LIVE ASYLUM!

• Mark Out! 7

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main event isn't working correctly.

Try now

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

i mine as well get off my discharge so we can get onto real discussion.

1. If your going on vacation, especially if your our world champion let the bookerman know so he doesn't make a card then have to change that card wasting vital brain power.

2. If u cant get your match done for whatever reason, let the bookerman or the gm know or do a fill in match, u dont know who else cant get their match done, leaving two holes in the show.

3. If u flake not once but thrice i wont ever book u again... EVER!

4. If you purchase me a xbox one I'll book u to 3 title matches in one show! I also take monetary donations of any value over 20 bucks

Learn or Leave!

• Mark Out! 7

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

i mine as well get off my discharge so we can get onto real discussion.

1. If your going on vacation, especially if your our world champion let the bookerman know so he doesn't make a card then have to change that card wasting vital brain power.

2. If u cant get your match done for whatever reason, let the bookerman or the gm know or do a fill in match, u dont know who else cant get their match done, leaving two holes in the show.

3. If u flake not once but thrice i wont ever book u again... EVER!

4. If you purchase me a xbox one I'll book u to 3 title matches in one show! I also take monetary donations of any value over 20 bucks

Learn or Leave!

Could have sworn I let Jay know weeks ago, and you know in a party... You all said I was pulling a Storm...

If I've read into it wrong then cool but I could have sworn everyone knew.

spacer.png