spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/Riot/riot_2k22.png

Fking Great Show! Do More of THAT!

• Mark Out! 8
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

So I just woke up, I don't work, took a shower, I am having coffee, it is warm in here and I am in prime position to watch Riot, and I am doing kind of a STREAM "watch-along" if you will, so no webshow YET but here we go.

- Opening segment with Colin, Quartz, Harvey Spookyface and Jon Cartère.

Production, lore, clips, dialogues, everything is on point. Glad people who are not familiar with OCW can understand why this is all happening. John finally being a threat to the World title(s) scene is finally here. Thank god. Team OCW vs Kasstianity is way more entertaining that I thought it would play out.

Little thing, dialogues are fast and furious, had to pause several time to read. Other than that, excellent.

- C-Note vs Deaver

Start of the match is 100% C-Note. He started with a lot of pick up combos and moves which bothers me, but now he is doing corner things, springboards and finally pins. A little bit of variety. Too many combo attempts though. Forget what I said about pins. C-Note should pin a lot more considering the big move he does, or even after a ground move, make it make sense.

Also like that deaver first move was an intended ground submission. WRASSLIN. I like your style kiddo.

I don't like that C-Note used the Drago combo to finish his match, except if it was intended as a tribute.

Oh post match promo. I wouldn't poke Telos though. Okay Mask vs Career ? Damn jesus Ambition.

- Marisa x Daddy:

Oh shit spooky, halloween daddy. Nice prodution, Marisa going mad.

- Sue Plex vs Flojo:

What happened to Flo.. Oh I get it, Harri Etiquette shoot. Good. 240p 17fps. Lovely.

Starts off all over the place, but the pace settles, I enjoy it, back and forth. Cheek attack. Because she is fat, you get it ? Fat cheeks. Back to the action. Stun chasing lol.

Very even action. Super Cholesterol Driver. GG. Enjoyable for the most part.

More spooky shit.

- Talk about that chick, new entry in QOCW is Sue Plex. Cool.

- Christian Garcia, the newest Scumchester academy student. I don’t dislike it since he has a history with Wrex.

Comes out and says.. Nothing. Cool. Absolute nothing to say. You bum. I get the heel heat tho.

- Speaking of Scum: Scotty Xreep. Have to say that I struggle with the yellow font. Change that. You ain’t entering today, rookie.

- Elliot Parker vs Chris Greene vs Hito Gui

Right off the bat I have to say, Chris' new attitude, look and overall is on point, and I can’t wait for him to grow in Kasstianity.

Always hard to review Triple Threat as it is all over the place and I don't really enjoy them but I have to say Hito is good, plenty of flavor. Elliot on the other hand is Elliot. Chris had a tough night at the office but I wasn't bothered too much.

- Haircut Jasmin vs Debbie D

I like the look on Jasmin, very unique. Hella people with standard caws criticizing the look. Tell you everything you need to know.

Love the opposition and clash of style too. YES, wrestling. Rebounds off the rope before a running move is always a great little detail and should be used more, little things. I love the pace so far, i am enjoying it, both guys know what they do.b

I am loving that match. Might be MOTN.

OH NO the distraction ! Absolute banger. Great match and ending.

- Roy Brown and Trance. Poor little thing.

He dead. Please call 911.

- Parca promo: Hate the new theme.

Praising Elliot. Why not. Open Challenge.

I have to sar or say again, if you don't want to act, don't do vocal promos. Why are you so depressed Owen, or are you dying ? Already told you, please call 911, people are not looking good here.

But why not, I guess. Parca vs Owen.

Marisa in the QOCW. Cool.

- Maxx Storage vs AT3

So so good. Amazing tag match. Really enjoyed it, y'all clicked together very well, so many mid moves and even the pace was perfect, tag action, little details. I want more. Also Maxx is a fucking gem for real. No wonder he is the future. But everybody did real good!

- Claudio the New Int champ.

Oh look who is back ! And to be honest.. I dig it, I am really curious to see what happens. And for the only time in my life, I popped for Tre ! Let's go.

I actually can't wait for the match.

The Main event, well I'll let y'all review this one, but it is the most fun I had in a while. Can't go wrong with these guys.

See you later.

• Mark Out! 9

The FrenchBlade

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Administrators
The Main Event was stupid and I hated it.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Fuck Christian Garcia

He's not gonna fuck you.

snip snip

Aside from Turra, I haven't really seen any women in my time in OCW with a 'tomboy' / pixie cut kind of look going on, and I figured the look fit Jasmin a lot better since she's otherwise a pretty generic-looking individual.

• Mark Out! 2

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion