TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

Evelyn vs Ashley Match -

I always get a laugh out of Ashley's hair just flying around in her face before the start of a match. This match happened it wasn't a bad match But, I said it before and I'll say it again Ashley's Kicks are hard to get around. It was a good show by Evelyn better luck next time. Ohh shit what's this Flojo coming out to get in the champ's face.

Danny/Jackmo Rp -

Funny RP by JackMo. I find this to be very entertaining. He's the only guy arguing over shrimp that was probably free from the start anyway. lol Good Rp to set up a match between Danny and Jackmo. Well done.

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terra / Everrett/ Sparks RP -

You can't tell me Terverett isn't a thing. They make for an interesting couple. They taking trips to London and eating pepper burgers. The FanFic Server lives on in the show. Adorable. Nice back and forth between Sparks and Everrett very solid build for their match.

Always nice to see two stories converge when they can. I liked seeing that. Creates a better ebb.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

Asher Vs. Tucker -

OMG! Alex Asher Lives!! and he dropped the lover boy gimmick? Honestly, I'm not fully sure what he has been going for in awhile. Anyway, start of the match with a nice tie-up between the two. I like Tuckers grounded front flip move but, I feel like it gets overused in matches, but, maybe it's just me. Decent match with a slow pace. Lots of standing around waiting for revs to come back. Sometimes you gotta take a chance just to keep the match going.

I know right? Asher could have been a lost boy. But it's nice to see him in action.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

spacer.png

B17 Rp -

Simple solid Rp by B17 bringing up past encounters with Cort while pushing his current match. Very good.

Ashley/ Evelyn Rp-

No much to say not a bad Rp. Another simple short one just building to their upcoming match. Good stuff.

Jerome vs Elijah match -

Something about Elijah's look and entrance gives off that Rookie straight out of Wrestling school feel all he needs is the onesie tights with the straps like Kurt Angle. Not an insult it's a good thing. Jerome looks like a guy wouldn't want to be in the ring with he looks so oily and sweaty. Wasn't a bad match the short resets get me. But, if the two people playing are fine with it whatever I guess. Anyway, the end match scene answers my question about the tag team lets see how long this lasts.

I'm at the point where B17 gets brought up by others in rps that I rarely do elaborate anymore just to avoid too many rps.

spacer.png

Jehst video -

This was just amazing. I loved the work put into this. The font nice and clear easy to read. Nice twist at the end. Is Grimm finally turning into the Monster he has been pitching? I for one am looking forward to where this is going.

Flojo/ Dragana Rp -

I left this Rp confused. Let me back up a little this started off great but, in the end, I was like wait? what? So is Flojo Heel or no? Due to her recent events, I see here as a heel attacking Ashley Moore and so on. But, at the end of this Rp I was like why is she being nice. I can understand if she wanted to say, " I really respect you, Dragnana and all you did for this division but, This is my time and you're washed up." Something like that to keep the heel thing going. I'm just all kinds of confused by the ending of this.

Flojo has always struggled with identity. However. She is a heel. As she acts on impulses rather than logic.

spacer.png

Hattons vs Archer & Maxx Match -

I don't hate the idea of Maxx and Archer as a team. It makes you think Maxx is only the star he thinks he is because of Archer's money. This is my first time seeing the Hattons I'm not familiar with them but, they look like backwoods trash. The Hatton's look like the type of people that would break FPR on purpose. It was a good match that I thought Maxx did a good job holding his own in.

Doc/ Harvey RP -

Very good RP between these too makes you really excited to see them go at it. Good stuff. Keep up the good work.

Hattons/Wrex Rp -

God damn it this fucking RP was hard to read with all the slurs or whatever the hell you want to call it. Anywho..I hate to see the Hattons doing singles matches. I wanted them to be the type that only does tag matches. Oh well.

• Mark Out! 2

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

I don't hate the idea of Maxx and Archer as a team. It makes you think Maxx is only the star he thinks he is because of Archer's money. This is my first time seeing the Hattons I'm not familiar with them but, they look like backwoods trash. The Hatton's look like the type of people that would break FPR on purpose. It was a good match that I thought Maxx did a good job holding his own in.

Doc/ Harvey RP -

Very good RP between these too makes you really excited to see them go at it. Good stuff. Keep up the good work.

Hattons/Wrex Rp -

God damn it this fucking RP was hard to read with all the slurs or whatever the hell you want to call it. Anywho..I hate to see the Hattons doing singles matches. I wanted them to be the type that only does tag matches. Oh well.

They are backwoods trash and we would never break fpr.

spacer.png

Doc/ Harvey RP -

Hattons/Wrex Rp -

Tag team dominance! Unbeaten! Undefeated!

Flojo has always struggled with identity. However. She is a heel. As she acts on impulses rather than logic.

I agree. She is a Heel. Her actions have proven to be nothing but, a heel.

Flojo needs to pick one and stick with it for a while. She is on a good solid course with her current this is my time to shine theme. But, don't do this back and forth I'm gonna be mean , then I'm gonna be nice for no reason. It just causes confusion and makes following your story difficult. You turn into the " Big Show " of OCW with the flip flopping.

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png