spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Just so everyone is clear.

Nate puts the shows and RPS together.

I do the videos, uploading etc.

Yesterday was an extra ball ache for some reason, I don't know if RP's got missed but all im gonna say is make sure you have everything in order before the due date, because I can't spend the same amount of time doing Turmoil videos as I do when I put together the entire riot show, I just can't on top of my new hours atm I literally got home and just worked on turmoil till it was time to go to sleep. And I still managed to fuck up the video order........

Lastly please please please please

Name your files accordingly

Turmoil ### - Dummy vs Mamao for matches

Turmoil ### - Imbecile Is "Whatever the video is" etc - for non matches

It's not a lot to ask for I don't think.

And if you can help it try to integrate your videos into Vid RPS, if its 3 + videos where 2 are entrances it can be a colossal ball ache. And if you are submitted entrances be mindful if they are carbon copies they will be flagged as duplicates after I am done tagging them, doing screen shots etc, summarily wasting my motherfucking time about 5-10 mins so please be mindful and if your using an entrance make sure its not just a video you already uploaded.

LASTLY, if you REALLY want to help out, get in the habit of taking match up screens. Preferably without the turmoil logo on it (I can add it later and it looks better) Heroic poses, or even just a high quality screen shot of your CAW, (I can add this to my archive and use as needed) for examples look at the custom thumbnails for main events.

That's my rant back to work, I hate you all.

Except, Nate

and

Dupree

and drago

Yes sir. Thank you for everything that you do.

The FrenchBlade

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me When I see Jehst and Cort together...on XBOX

http://media.giphy.com/media/l4HodBpDmoMA5p9bG/giphy.gif

• Mark Out! 3

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I hope I didn't left anything out lol

Parca is truly a great babyface, someone you can easily get behind both because of the floppy fighting style and because of the promos. It’s fighting season is stuck in my head for a while now and it’s one of the catchiest catchphrases of season for sure. The promo was good and it served its purpose of hyping up the main event. Good stuff.

Interesting promo between Cort and Doc as they both exchanged words prior to their match. Both were cocky and kinda full of themselves, it was definitely a fun interaction. I liked the nod Doc made to his past self, mentioning how he has grown as a wrestler during the year(s)

I vote for Flojo to be the next number one contender after the Empress Ashley feud gets its closure. She’s been consistent and better at the game minus a few fpr hiccups here and there. I can’t say much about this promo as I read it before the show was posted but it’s good to see Gooch finally taking initiative and making a name for FloJo. Looking forward to see what happens next.

Jehst Parker

Well the match itself was pretty much a squash, not much to say here. Not a huge fan of Parker’s theme but the caw looks neat. Meh on the exchange at 5,40, it’s a grey area but imho if you get hit you should reverse rather than mash buttons, cause if everyone did that it would open a pandora box meta wise. Then again it’s just a small thing, it doesn’t take anything away from the win and the solid moveset of Jehst. Good win for Jehst who now moves to the Xbox side of ocw (?) and opens up a lot of interesting scenarios in the future.

Cort and Jehst teaming up? Oh Jesus here come 8 pages long rps…. (Jk)

Joopiter promo was interesting even though I feel like the feud with Montgomery went a bit under the radar because of the alt syndrome. Mixing things up with some video work might have helped the story stand out a little bit more. Anyways I feel like this is one of the best fleshed out characters on the roster and he really makes for a very punchable heel, even though he gives me comedy heel vibes (idk if intentional)

The Ashley x Terra promo gave me diabetes but it served its purpose of hyping up the match against Empress and it was refreshing in a sense that we didn’t get to see the classic heel vs face confrontation but a different one. Ashley all over the show as a champion should be and Terra showing character development and consistency as every character should.

Terra Empress

The match itself was great, imho motn contender along with Doc Cort. I was expecting Empress to at least get Terra to red but alas it didn’t happen so props to Terra. I was worried about a single yellow scenario but at least Empress managed to kick out of the first one. Nothing to be ashamed of as the rainmaker is one of those moves I will never understand how to reverse, like the rebound kinshasa. Anyways gg to both

Lost Boys segment was neat, it was the first time I read it. Both Parker and TY really benefited from this direction as it helped them flesh out their characters more. And the Parca cameo? Oh boy

Insane effort in the video work from Ashley and Empress. The arena sounds, the fight sounds, the graphics nameplates and the right in the breadbasket reference (you weren’t even around for that one, what in the…?) Anyways they really took things to the next level as they often do.

Somewhat emotional RP from Antonio as he builds up the hype for the confrontation against his former tag partner. Looking forward to this one even though we’ve already seen it (it wasn’t cannon doe)

Judge Leroy looked a lot better this time around, did you do something to him? Music is on point, entrance attire okay and the face finally resembles an actual middle aged man more than the default caw dummy. Approved.

The match itself was alright, definitely not a squash. Nick please teach me how to button mash out of grapples, at 2.50 you got out like a boss. A ton of mid moves later and The Sexiest Man Alive brings it home with a ddt. GG to both

Solid RP from Jackson Montgomery. He’s a great roleplayer with a solid looking caw. He’s not going to fall for TMCJ’s mind games but will he fall for his finisher? I guess we shall see!

Good to see Benjamin and Alex Asher working some sort of program. Can’t say I’m invested in their characters because I haven’t seen much from them up until now. But both of their caws look really good and they fit their gimmicks, which is a positive thing.

Triple Threat

Wasn’t expecting TY to pull it off but he did. Strong win for him and hopefully a chance to get more exposure for the character. Sanders really looks like one of those young lions caws that some people had in mind for new rookies (I don’t know if it was intentional or not), either way it definitely gives me Rookie vibes. The ending was a bit out of nowhere but good nonetheless.

Apocalypse aka evil Ricky literally hangs the old Ricky and kills him on live TV. Ok? Anyways, good to see you back in an unexpected heel version. One advice I’d give you is to either use punctuation in your RPs or to split them in multiple lines to make it easier for whoever reads them.

Dims is to Sanders like KD is to Coolidge pretty much and I like the mentor/student relationship. Nothing else to say for now other than I hope this wasn’t just a one off cameo.

Doc Cort

Solid match, long compared to others but fast paced. I really liked the ending sequence, reversals exchange to finisher always looks smooth. Cort walking out of range made me laugh as it’s something that I used to do when panicking, it’s just a subconscious reaction I think lol. Anyways solid contest, not much else to add.

The Troupe RP is good in the sense that it makes the characters be active on the show and keeps them consistent and relevant in the Turmoil scene, which is great to see when compared to other alts that are not exactly as active as them. That said I wished these RPs had more of a direction and an actual story development, cause they feel a bit repetitive after a few of them.

The animation video is legit one of the best content I’ve seen in my almost 2 years of OCW. I wish they didn’t pass unnoticed or taken for granted as they often are because this is simply next level quality here.

What I liked about the Cort x B17 RP is the fact that despite he is fighting kasstianity he has kept his heel persona, at the least that’s the feeling I got when he was making up silly excuses to cover up his loss. At this point I am wondering if this is really going to end in a one on one fight for the FI case? I guess we find out soon enough

Matteo Parca

Don’t ask me why but when I read House of Horsecore I was expecting an actual Hardcore match so I got a bit disappointed when I realise it was just a standard contest. That said it was still enjoyable even though it was a lot shorter than expected. Parca relied a lot on the kick outs at Anniversary but it’s a slippery slope (correct term right?) because if you miss one it’s game over. I don’t feel like Parca’s status is affected by this Ls, meta wise he just needs some time to get used to PS4 I guess. Strong showing for Matteo.

Matteo brags about his w and (kinda) CALLS OUT ™ Wrex? Not really a call out but I guess we shall see what happens next

Interesting development for the CCW world title scene. I can see it main eventing Lution, but I wasn’t expecting CQC to get in the way on the road to Lution. Rust Quartz is definitely an interesting match up but I’ve always imagined it after the break up if that makes any sense. Kinda like the Uncrowned are doing right now. But I guess since we are already seeing that story playing out with Doc Ev, this idea gives us both an interesting match a lot of people were waiting to see and hopefully a preview of things to come at a later stage when Quartz and Rust might break up. (If that even happens).

• Mark Out! 15
signature.png

First I want to give Valk a HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW of the show. It's not always easy and it's not always fun to do. SO Thank you Valk for all your hard work.

As well as a HUGE THANK YOU TO JAKE, KENT, NATE, AND JAY sorry If I'm forgetting anyone for Putting all this together every week for us to enjoy. It's a Thankless job and this place would crumble without their long nights and hard work. For everything we think we do they do 100 times more. SO THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING.

Now back to what all this is about. Valk did a wonderful job Reviewing the entire show and I don't have any conflicting opinions against any of it. So For anyone looking for a excellent review of the show please read Valk's review.

This review solely for Valk's portion of the show since no reason her stuff should get skipped over.

Review -

I can't speak for everyone but, I love this I don't care a shit attitude Valk has. She use to be this lovable baby face and to see her take all that love the fans had and turn it against them is the best. Using all her time as a face as a heel tactic to pretty much say thanks for making me rich and popular you idiots and then continue to try and milk more money out of them I love it.

The Nike Shoe commercial video was just fucking Genius. It wasn't overly complicated and was top notch. For me felt like what a real show commercial would be. As a huge nit pick idea and by no means is this a negative thing but, I would love to had seen Valk giving information about the shoes in the commercial but, that might be too much and make the commercial super long. But, Like I said commercial was amazing as is.

Now back to the rest of the RP.

Love the interaction between Heather and Valk. There past experiences with each other really brings a lot fire to this feud. The only problem I have and maybe its just me is I don't see Heather as a face and I get it she's obviously not a clear baby face I guess she is suppose to be a more tweener right now? But, honestly how I read her RPs ( And like I said Maybe it's just me.) She comes off as still a heel. So I just see this as a Heel vs. Heel fight rather than a face versus Heel fight.

The Feud isn't bad and I look forward to seeing these two go at it. But, so far I have no reason to cheer for Heather or want to see Valk get her ass kicked. It's more a battle of egos for me right now. and none of this is a jab at heather I get she has a dark history behind her and you can't have her jump from Dark Moody I'm gonna kill you to Sunshine and lollipops overnight. I just feel like she's missing something to differentiate her from Valk. Because right now how I see it you can easy swipe them around and you probably still couldn't tell who was the Face and who was the Heel in this battle.

But, all this is still very early so I'm just giving my early opinion.

• Mark Out! 8

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

First I want to give Valk a HUGE THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW of the show. It's not always easy and it's not always fun to do. SO Thank you Valk for all your hard work.

As well as a HUGE THANK YOU TO JAKE, KENT, NATE, AND JAY sorry If I'm forgetting anyone for Putting all this together every week for us to enjoy. It's a Thankless job and this place would crumble without their long nights and hard work. For everything we think we do they do 100 times more. SO THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING.

Now back to what all this is about. Valk did a wonderful job Reviewing the entire show and I don't have any conflicting opinions against any of it. So For anyone looking for a excellent review of the show please read Valk's review.

This review solely for Valk's portion of the show since no reason her stuff should get skipped over.

Review -

I can't speak for everyone but, I love this I don't care a shit attitude Valk has. She use to be this lovable baby face and to see her take all that love the fans had and turn it against them is the best. Using all her time as a face as a heel tactic to pretty much say thanks for making me rich and popular you idiots and then continue to try and milk more money out of them I love it.

The Nike Shoe commercial video was just fucking Genius. It wasn't overly complicated and was top notch. For me felt like what a real show commercial would be. As a huge nit pick idea and by no means is this a negative thing but, I would love to had seen Valk giving information about the shoes in the commercial but, that might be too much and make the commercial super long. But, Like I said commercial was amazing as is.

Now back to the rest of the RP.

Love the interaction between Heather and Valk. There past experiences with each other really brings a lot fire to this feud. The only problem I have and maybe its just me is I don't see Heather as a face and I get it she's obviously not a clear baby face I guess she is suppose to be a more tweener right now? But, honestly how I read her RPs ( And like I said Maybe it's just me.) She comes off as still a heel. So I just see this as a Heel vs. Heel fight rather than a face versus Heel fight.

The Feud isn't bad and I look forward to seeing these two go at it. But, so far I have no reason to cheer for Heather or want to see Valk get her ass kicked. It's more a battle of egos for me right now. and none of this is a jab at heather I get she has a dark history behind her and you can't have her jump from Dark Moody I'm gonna kill you to Sunshine and lollipops overnight. I just feel like she's missing something to differentiate her from Valk. Because right now how I see it you can easy swipe them around and you probably still couldn't tell who was the Face and who was the Heel in this battle.

But, all this is still very early so I'm just giving my early opinion.

Heather is a face but it’s so hard to see because Valkyrie has all of you brainwashed thinking she’s been goodie two-shoes all this time. Heather ruined her shoe sales because it’s about fine time someone stops her from using people for her own personal gain.

All the fans gets her shoes for free now instead of coming out of pocket. How is that heel? Valkyrie is finished along with anyone else associated with her. The women’s division is done with this fairy tale.

• Mark Out! 4

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

I wonder where the Kasstianity logo is on those snazzy sneakers.

Interdasting.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

the SOLE

Wait, Kasstianity is in the SOLE of anyone who buys Air Valhallas!?

Gross.

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Kassidy Hayes
This post was recognized by Kassidy Hayes!

"Participated in Kassmoil 241"

Justin Jehst was awarded the badge 'Kasstianity Takeover Kassmoil'

I wish I had the time to do long form reviews again but sadly not the case anymore - respect to Valk for the review, and Empress for putting in words.

So seeing as I can't do a full review, I'll drop a 5 things I liked post:

1) Love FloJo's new direction and attitude. I think Gooch has finally tuned into something that can be a very interesting character change-up from the dancing and bubbly FloJo. And improving at the game too. Watch out for FloJo this season.

2) Judge challenge was very intriguing to me. I love that he brought back the glasses and robes - I feel like they're very character defining. Pity about the loss, I felt like Judge had it in the bag. On the flip side, I am glad that Asher actually put a promo up - we'll see if him and Benji's feud develops into anything further from here, would love to see these two put in some story work cos both CAWs are great and they're both pretty decent at the game too. Hope this open challenge continues despite the loss.

3) Sparks winning the Triple Threat didn't really surprise me too much - I think a lot of people are sleeping on TY. Would not be surprised to see TY as LHW Champion come his time to shine. Just remember, Jehst has not forgotten.

4) Really enjoyed Doc vs Cort and Terra vs Empress - just easy to watch. Sometime I'll watch matches and just feel like fast-forwarding a bit but not these ones. Credit to the handlers really.

5) How about them CQC Boys! Very interesting booking here with the pair going head to head to see who will take on Mr. Turmoil as the next challenger. Great ending, I enjoyed it a lot to see that surprise. Reminds me of when there was not really any internet dirt sheets and a wrestlers return was a big pop moment.

Honourable mention goes to Valk and Heathers RP - really enjoyed the heel/face dynamic here and it was a grand act to steal an entire trailer of shoes to give to the fans. Loved it.

Also, if ya'll didn't catch the end of the Jehst vs. Parker match you will see me and Cort in the same ring - das right, I'm on EckBock1 now baybay!

• Mark Out! 9

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

Heather is a face but it’s so hard to see because Valkyrie has all of you brainwashed thinking she’s been goodie two-shoes all this time. Heather ruined her shoe sales because it’s about fine time someone stops her from using people for her own personal gain.

All the fans gets her shoes for free now instead of coming out of pocket. How is that heel? Valkyrie is finished along with anyone else associated with her. The women’s division is done with this fairy tale.

First, Heather is not a face, she's an ass.

Second, maybe your the one that's brainwashed into thinking anyone likes you when in reality no one likes you. I don't like you, Valk doesn't like you, You don't like you and Harvey sure as hell never liked you or loved you. Every moment with you he wished he was with Valkyrie. I know it's a tough pill to swallow. But, you should know a lot about swallowing pills considering you spent so much time in a nut house.

Third You didn't ruin any shoe sales. You think Kasstianity wouldn't think you would do something like this. You're stupid and predictable. All those shoes you stole like the dumb thief you are will just be written off as a donations. And anyone wearing the shoes is just free promotion for Kasstianity and Valkyrie.

Then you wonder how is that heel? Think of all the people that pre-ordered those shoes that wasn't at the show that won't get them because you stole the shipment. Way to go tiger.

Always two steps behind, better luck next time bitch!

• Mark Out! 2

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png