spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Riot 395

Mr.Sensation

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does but at the same time it was a pretty huge faction all things considered. Including alts Eli and Crowe, and Alice, you've got AC, Trance, which is five and had six when Luke was in it. A six man faction is NWO sized by our standards. 3-4 are what we usually have (OMG, C4, others)

Forgot a 6 man faction can look so huge on a 10 man roster.

Wise man once told me "Don't RP don't get booked". He's been MIA since the PPV if I'm correct.

Edit:S/O Suda for calling it on the desk,Jay was ready to give him the biggest push of all time.

I remember him saying he wasn't planning on being fully active until next season but still, no reason to start and stop now.

tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

I remember him saying he wasn't planning on being fully active until next season but still, no reason to start and stop now.

He just stopped responding to me and Austin, no message about that he was stepping back to wait for the next game or anything so, I think he has left once again.

And I don't know what his reasoning is for this time but I will have a hard time having faith in him if he were to come back.

He just stopped responding to me and Austin, no message about that he was stepping back to wait for the next game or anything so, I think he has left once again.

And I don't know what his reasoning is for this time but I will have a hard time having faith in him if he were to come back.

You see a pattern developing here?

You're more dangerous to an e-career than Nathan Gaines is to a faction.

• Mark Out! 3

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17