The countdown has finished!

Riot 592: New Dawn Era

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 13
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Fuck it, lets watch a match.

Parker vs C-Note

EP - Music is rubbish, doesn’t fit the vibe of the entrance at all. Bin it, go for something else, 90% of whether people care about you is your music - that’s just science. We’re also missing crowd noise which really doesn’t help me (as new eyes) know who the heel/face is. THe game gives you the reaction for free, use it.

C-Note - Same deal. Jarring music change, dunno what I was expecting but this ain’t it. Think it was bad editing but again, no idea what C-Note is because its a hodgepodge of meh.

First things first, very similar dudes. Moveset wise, attire wise. I don’t think they’re a tag team (maybe i missed something in the promo at the start of the show) but they certainly are very similar if not. One of the big pieces of advice I can give you is, if someone is in the same lane as you in OCW, switch lanes. The Dark Prophet thing is done to death in OCW, and it’s tough to do it better than everyone has done previously.

Match wise - Parker “Parkered” C-Note which made me laugh. Felt like a video game, plenty of action but I had no idea who I’m supposed to be rooting for. Taunt! Pin! Do something to make me know what you want me to do as a viewer. It was a very dry, no personality match for me. Video game action is fine, but make me FEEL.

Flat ending, Elliot learn where your finisher pin radius ends up, and don’t hit pin if you’re even remotely near the ropes - we’ve all been there, but when you have to drag your opponent it looks daft and breaks immersion because the game has had them kick out automatically once, so why would they stay down for a second time 5 seconds later. Much better to not chain the pin, then drag them.

That’s all I’ve got. Don’t get the promo at the end, guess its a feud so that’s good news. Improve kiddos, because I’ve heard you’re both not terrible.

• Mark Out! 2

No.