Turmoil 224

Nate Ortiz

• Administrators
Yoo Flojo in a Valk Shirt looks like Burt from Bert and Ernie
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I'm not great at reviewing stuff. That goes for this show as well as Amazon products. I probably won't do this again but, I'll try my best. These are my view and my views only.

First where is Turmoil's opening intro? Enough said.

OtaKru RP

I’m not familiar with OtaKru and much of their past history but, I’m looking forward to this turn out between Blacksmith and OtaKru...Or is it just Bray. All in all excellent work on the video packages. I really like the tense between Flojo and the other members of the group. I don’t get the Nic character but, that’s probably due to lack of history with him on my part. Thumbs up all around.

T.y. Vs Thrace

Not a lot to say about this match but, well played between T.Y and Thrace. Love the look of Thrace great attire imo.

Rust, Aisu, and Zoe

Decent Rp another group of people I’m not sure of the history with so can’t really enjoy this to the fullest.

Flojo and Dragana Rp

So Flojo summed this one up for me by saying Weird things are about to go down. This was an off the wall RP. Found this entertaining but so distant from a wrestling standard my first time reading it I found it hard to take in. I don’t know maybe it was the whole going into a TV thing but, to each their own I guess.

Mistico Vs Leroi & RP

Amazing match. Really got into this match. Love the new Mistico attire or what I think is new. Looks new to me. That Diving Hurricanrana to the outside what nice. As for the RP well done on the Rp. I wasn’t into most Mistico Rps before and no shots at Bourne but, I feel like Mistico stands out better alone.

Blaine Rp

I’m all in for this RP! #TeamBlaine #FireValk!

Karissa Vs Constance

I like the look of Constance would like to see either her vs Blaine or Bertha. Good solid match but felt empty due to nothing between this two as least that I am aware.

Rey and Alyssa Winters Rp

Thought it was good would like to see what this might be leading up to. Haven’t seen much of Winters so no strong opinions on her as of yet.

Code Jackman Vs Eliot parker

First I don’t know maybe it’s just me but, I feel like the lighting at the effect at the beginning of Eliot’s entrance doesn’t work well with what’s happening. The glow suit and the weird spinney light doesn’t work well together. But, what do I know if he likes it. Also I want to shave a design into Jackman’s chest hair it reminds of that scene from something about Mary.

I hate to say this but most of this match I was yelling leave Eilot alone!

4de9t.jpg

Tayy and JBS Rp

I kind of enjoyed this RP it was simple and gives JBS as well as Tayy something to build on. I’m looking forward to what this will turn into.

Cort and Loki

I’m not sure if this was supposed to be as funny as it was. But, I couldn’t stop laughing at this I love it. It reminds of me something you would see in some weird superhero or 90’s movie. Good job!

Capo Rp

I like Capo’s Rps he does good work. Wish he could make it to the ring for some matches. I’m not sure how long this feud between him and Jehst has been building but, in a short amount of time it’s got my attention. But, other than that always a good read and great to work with excellent work …scumbag laugh.

#FreeValk Movement

This almost made me throw up on my keyboard. Fuck Valk…but in all honesty good job…Excellent work.

Terra and Elsa

I’m not sure of what the relationship is between Elsa and Terra but, it was decent. ….yeah decent.

Ashley Moore

Great Rp by Ashley…really selling that hate for Valk and trying to turn everyone against her. Love the idea of the News Show interview…Makes me think of when wrestlers go on the morning show and stuff like that. Love the ending…Dolphins are they cute animals we love or evil killer machines who murder their own relatives for fun? Lol I feel like it’s a hidden jab a Valk for being loved by the fans but, deep down she’s evil. Maybe it’s just me.

B17 and Trance

Really good. I have been enjoying the B Community’s Rp and this is just another good one from Trance and B17… I like the humor in the beginning but, it got its point across and wrapped up excellently. Top notch.

Ace Vs Dragana

I am still confused by this one. I know it has to do with the TV thing earlier but, was Dragana fighting Ace? Or Herself? Or Ace taking the form of Dragana...it was a good fight and I’m surprised to see Dragana lose but, color me confused.

Blacksmith

I’lll keep this short and sweet. Loved it!

Code Jackman Video

I like this video. I know these videos can take a lot of time so I can’t help but, like a video good work.

Valkyrie

Loved the back and forth with the police Officer would have loved to see more with that but, Good Rp. Doesn't change my opinion on Valk. She belongs in jail.

Main Event

This was one hell of a match I give credit to all the people in this match. I watched it two times just the the hell of it. Excellent work. It was the main event and it showed keep up the amazing work.

• Mark Out! 10

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Love the ending…Dolphins are they cute animals we love or evil killer machines who murder their own relatives for fun? Lol I feel like it’s a hidden jab a Valk for being loved by the fans but, deep down she’s evil. Maybe it’s just me.

lol, never thought of it like this, maybe deep down in my subconscious valk triggered it ^^

• Mark Out! 2