spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

OCW - Online Championship Wrestling – With All Due Respect #6

Cactus Gauge

OCW - Online Championship Wrestling – With All Due Respect #6 - State of Turmoil

Join Nate, Leon and the one and only G-Jack as they take a look at the state of Turmoil. Why is everyone on xanax? Why can't we just get along? Who's playing this sappy love music? Finally, why is Leons voice so damn sexy? So many questions, so little time. Enjoy the rant!

Give us a like and subscribe!

With All Due Respect Logo for Mag.jpg

• Mark Out! 5

Mq5JDg1.jpg

Want to be on the Watering Hole? Message Me.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/bestnewsegment2016.png

B17 - "Jordan Jax has Stone Cold moves. Rock taunts and Cena jorts. He's the wrestling equivalent of a hipster."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The hardest working guy, but also killing Turmoil? Wow. Just wow. I mean i have read some fraudulent horseshit on this forum, I've heard some things on the autistic spectrum as well. *holds up a picture of Smythe* but this just takes the cake. I feel like i need to educate the three of you on something. Dennis holding two belts doesn't effect Turmoil in the slightest.

Retard 1: But why?

Well i'll tell ya! The TV title is a Riot title. It is Riot exclusive. Meaning it is only defended on Riot.

Retard 2: Riot... *drool* exclusive?

For fuck's sake...

Exclusive:

excluding others from participation

MEANING RIOT ONLY.

The defense for Cactus was a promise given by Sensation prior to the switch. And the defense against Parker was simply because he was the man who held the previous record. That's it, Turmoil has 'zero' claim to the TV title. Surely you did for the SEVENTEEN defenses, but not 18,19, and 20.

So perhaps this brain trust of a podcast needs to take a step back and think. Is it the hardest working guy that's killing Turmoil, or is it the people who simply won't elevate to the Champion's level that's killing Turmoil by being so soft and complacent? You know what Dennis did when we had a good champion? You know what Dennis did when Riot said Turmoil sucked? He rose to the occasion and didn't ask help from a booker and a GM. In fact, he set out to prove the GM and booker wrong. In fact, he went over to Riot and played the part of a mongol horde and raped as ungentle as possible.

That is what's wrong with Turmoil.

No balls.

I've grown tired of hearing people who put in a third of his effort criticizing him and using him as a scapegoat for their mediocrity. Unacceptable. Last cast it was a crime and a half to put on a five star match on Turmoil, and today it's 'oh gee wiz, the fact that we can't fight for a belt that isn't even on our show anyway upsets us."

It makes me sick that we both have defended Turmoil so much, only to have you guys shit in our mouths every chance you get. Every opportunity without fail. You guys are like a son that we've tried to raise to be an upstanding contribution to society, but he turned out to be mexican and renamed yourself as Aaron Hernandez.

Here's a solution.

Get a new mid card belt, or simply beat Ding for his.

OR, improve. My god. Listening to this cast of whiners makes me dryer than the nevada desert during the summer. Nut up, guys. Jesus.

This isn't directed at the entire Turmoil roster. But there are a good amount of you looking to our GM and booker to elevate you, when you should be elevating yourselves. this is why Riot treats us the way it does.

Dennis and I will no longer defend. 'You' need to defend now. 'You' need to prove them wrong.

• Mark Out! 3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

• Administrators
The hardest working guy, but also killing Turmoil? Wow. Just wow. I mean i have read some fraudulent horseshit on this forum, I've heard some things on the autistic spectrum as well. *holds up a picture of Smythe* but this just takes the cake. I feel like i need to educate the three of you on something. Dennis holding two belts doesn't effect Turmoil in the slightest.

Well i'll tell ya! The TV title is a Riot title. It is Riot exclusive. Meaning it is only defended on Riot.

For fuck's sake...

Exclusive:

MEANING RIOT ONLY.

The defense for Cactus was a promise given by Sensation prior to the switch. And the defense against Parker was simply because he was the man who held the previous record. That's it, Turmoil has 'zero' claim to the TV title. Surely you did for the SEVENTEEN defenses, but not 18,19, and 20.

So perhaps this brain trust of a podcast needs to take a step back and think. Is it the hardest working guy that's killing Turmoil, or is it the people who simply won't elevate to the Champion's level that's killing Turmoil by being so soft and complacent? You know what Dennis did when we had a good champion? You know what Dennis did when Riot said Turmoil sucked? He rose to the occasion and didn't ask help from a booker and a GM. In fact, he set out to prove the GM and booker wrong. In fact, he went over to Riot and played the part of a mongol horde and raped as ungentle as possible.

No balls.

I've grown tired of hearing people who put in a third of his effort criticizing him and using him as a scapegoat for their mediocrity. Unacceptable. Last cast it was a crime and a half to put on a five star match on Turmoil, and today it's 'oh gee wiz, the fact that we can't fight for a belt that isn't even on our show anyway upsets us."

It makes me sick that we both have defended Turmoil so much, only to have you guys shit in our mouths every chance you get. Every opportunity without fail. You guys are like a son that we've tried to raise to be an upstanding contribution to society, but he turned out to be mexican and renamed yourself as Aaron Hernandez.

Here's a solution.

OR, improve. My god. Listening to this cast of whiners makes me dryer than the nevada desert during the summer. Nut up, guys. Jesus.

This isn't directed at the entire Turmoil roster. But there are a good amount of you looking to our GM and booker to elevate you, when you should be elevating yourselves. this is why Riot treats us the way it does.

Dennis and I will no longer defend. 'You' need to defend now. 'You' need to prove them wrong.

http://img.memecdn.com/wait-good-point_o_1144675.jpg

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

For fuck's sake...

Exclusive:

MEANING RIOT ONLY.

No balls.

Here's a solution.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• Mark Out! 1

Mq5JDg1.jpg

B17 - "Jordan Jax has Stone Cold moves. Rock taunts and Cena jorts. He's the wrestling equivalent of a hipster."

About as sensitive as someone who has left the ocw and turmoil chat over hurt feelings. With the amount of time I have 'wasted' trying to help you, you have some nerve coming at me with your misinformed horse shit. Save it for someone else. Use that energy to beg Jay to get your sorry ass on the Lution card.

I am not the one. Fuck outta here.

• Mark Out! 2

spoken like a true champ. help me? you got made and ignored me because i said you had a classic match that should have been saved for a better card. Keep pissing on those below you so that you feel special.

Mq5JDg1.jpg

I suppose all those times I talked you out of quitting because you couldn't get a win to save your life is shitting on you. Oh How easily you forget who helped you tweak your move set, oh, and who picked out your finishers. Oh, and who looked at your entrance videos over...and over...and over again. But yea man. I tooooootally pissed on you. Revisionist history at its best. Who encouraged you when you were ready to drop this podcast after the first one? Oh shit...me again. I have been nothing but kind and supportive of you.

I got pissed when you proved you were just yet another snake in the grass trying to derail me and what i've done for Turmoil, only to get yourself over with a few clicks. So don't pull this victim shit.

Let's not get off base here, spoken like a true champ? As far as this site goes and the Champions that encompass it, you have zero idea what a champ is supposed to do or say. Because you as a Champion ain't happening anytime soon while i'm on PS4, not even with all the pity gifts Leon and Jack wanna give you in hopes that your thong stays dry. You had your opportunity at the Clash. An opportunity you only got because I asked Jay. Because I wanted to help you out. You think you 'earned' that opportunity with a dozen losses and your best eeyore routine? Fuck no.

'I' vouched for you because you were improving. 'I' got laughed at by a lot of people on BOTH systems when I lobbied for you. I have stood up for you and Turmoil on more than one occasion. So don't come at me with 'spoken like a true champ'. I've done more for Turmoil in a week than you've done in the entirety of your time here.

But it didn't matter, because i rooted for you. Because in spite of what pieces of shit like you try to spew about me, I try to help as many people as I can. Even the ones I don't like. But it proved to be yet another wasted endeavor, because little i do is appreciated by my own brand. It's laughable at this point.

I can point you in the direction of a sim fed. But then again, you're too soft for most of those environments as well. Passive aggressive garbage like you is why Turmoil is in the state that it's in. Do us a favor and quit like you promised two months ago. Maybe with you gone we can resume the process of getting our spine back.

I wouldn't be helpful if I didn't point out that while yes Nevada is very hot in the summer some places do get a fair bit of rain.
  • Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

Leon got them fifis huh. Everyone gets bullied at school, The reason i wind people up is because it's the only way to get people talking. Plus if you're not a pussy, it spurs you to be better.

It's no deep rooted childhood psychological thing, I'm just a sociopath who enjoys the reactions of weaker willed humans.

Turmoil is only fucked if you let it be fucked. Man up and learn to beat Dennis and all of your fucking dreams will come true

• Mark Out! 3

No.