TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

I mean I get the point that not everything that you do will be appreciated by everybody. And I accept it.

But CG's point actually confirms that this is working because I, myself, hates Rust right now (the behavior), and would like the audience to feel the same.

Also I dont need reinvigoration. And your matches, CG, are flat and anticlimatics. Wink.

But that's beside the point. I am just kidding, I also don't post reviews because if I do, people will say "French Pugh" or that i don't like anything because of the stigma. I am also totally fine with that.

That said, builds, especially during Lution season, are not great this year, to me obvisouly.

Not everybody can be Cort or Bobby Minio, but werds are just.. Okay or downright generic. And I don't say that because we have generic characters and champions, of course. Double wink.

See y'a. Can't wait to leave.

ill make you eat my ass and you'll like it french pugh

• Mark Out! 2
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I get the point that not everything that you do will be appreciated by everybody. And I accept it.

But CG's point actually confirms that this is working because I, myself, hates Rust right now (the behavior), and would like the audience to feel the same.

Also I dont need reinvigoration. And your matches, CG, are flat and anticlimatics. Wink.

But that's beside the point. I am just kidding, I also don't post reviews because if I do, people will say "French Pugh" or that i don't like anything because of the stigma. I am also totally fine with that.

That said, builds, especially during Lution season, are not great this year, to me obvisouly.

Not everybody can be Cort or Bobby Minio, but werds are just.. Okay or downright generic. And I don't say that because we have generic characters and champions, of course. Double wink.

See y'a. Can't wait to leave.

Maybe it’s just me. I don’t hate Rust at this point I feel kinda bad for him. Guy is kind of losing everything. Went from being dominon / top of the mountain / grand slam champ to getting beat on a almost weakly bases. This is rust’s low point. He’s pulling a Wrex right now.

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Keep saying all these nice things from me and i might give you a little upskirt, you cheeky boy.

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion