spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

With All Due Respect Ep. 3 - Turmoil 152

Cactus Gauge

This week we host.... no one. :o Whomp Whomp! That's right, you're stuck with just me breaking things down and left to my own demise. Hope you enjoy the content, but I am sure most of you angry hoots won't. J/K. Kinda.

With All Due Respect Logo for Mag.jpg

• Mark Out! 6

Mq5JDg1.jpg

Want to be on the Watering Hole? Message Me.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/bestnewsegment2016.png

B17 - "Jordan Jax has Stone Cold moves. Rock taunts and Cena jorts. He's the wrestling equivalent of a hipster."

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two things to clarify. Maybe it was on myself or others not making it more apparent.

Feud 1: Dennis and Madison got their thunder stolen by RD at the Clash, and he embarrassed her to the point where she had to have an extended stay at a psych ward. Meanwhile, RD said he wouldn't compete and was focused on his son. Dennis and Madison got overly aggressive with RD's son, TJB. After the match, Madison had Dennis get a chair to get RD's blood boiling. The chair never made contact with TJB, all they wanted to do was bring RD to a point where he'd give in and fight Dennis. What better way than to go after a man's son? Now the match is made for the PPV, neither party is exactly innocent, but the match is made with RD and our humble hero defending the honor of someone else.

Feud 2: The main event of 151 was Bill Ding and Malu. Ding won. Bill Ding and Butcher are feuding while Jack and Malu are feuding. Post match, Jack came out and attacked Malu. Ding prevented any further damage and threw jack over the rope. Ding tries to help Malu up and is attacked by Malu. Ding is just a clean cut baby, and is not in any stable.

This week, the main event was building upon last week's main event. Two singles feuds for the ppv became a tag match. Heels won, adding more momentum to those two ppv matches.

Also, Rev inc (Ps4 side) consists of Madison, Sophia, Dennis, Jack, Dustin, and Seb. =o hardly 90 percent.

• Mark Out! 2

• Administrators
Genuine honest question, and not because of bias, but I am curious- why does everyone seem to hate the Hardcore Division?

Because Bill Ding is Obese.

• Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

The player / character make the title important, not the other way around. I think that's a mind set that is lost on newer people, and even some veterans. Pugh says the Lightweight title is the world championship for smaller guys, and that is exactly why he is the right person to be the Champion for that division.

The TV title ended up being what it is now because from day one, that's all that mattered to DB and Madison. It's all that mattered to me. They felt their belt was more important than every other title, and held it to a higher standard at the risk of getting some eye rolls. It went from being a 'story title' to a title that people have played me legit to take it away. The record for most defenses in ocw history came from the Hardcore title, during Parker's reign i believe. Something i'm currently trying to surpass. When Majin and Parker were HC Champions, the title mattered. The champions that came after caused it to mean less and less over the years.

Majin gave me a bit of advice when i was feeling meh about how people shat on the TV title.

"A title reign is what you make of it."

I said the same to Ding's handler, and they are making the most of it. The HC title match was one of the better matches of the Devil's Night ppv. Keep in mind, the current Hardcore Champion is main eventing Riot 'and' Turmoil right now and is on the fast track to being a ocw star.

Regardless of what anyone writes or says to me on Discord, The Turmoil Title is on equal footing with the OCW title for as long as I have it, because of DB. Just as the TV is on equal standing with the NA for as long as DB has it. It is on the Champions after Dennis Black to keep it that way.

The character makes the title matter, not the other way around.

• Mark Out! 8