+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Clash 2021

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler RustCohle is just really nice RustCohle is just really nice RustCohle is just really nice RustCohle is just really nice RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 341 Times in 169 Posts
    If you dont want to hear people bickering, mute them. Every problem it's solution.

Talk about the show or OCW related stuff.
    The FrenchBlade

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,119 Times in 562 Posts
    you could mute them as well instead of trying to micro manage and be a nazi about when people can speak and try and out loud them.

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler RustCohle is just really nice RustCohle is just really nice RustCohle is just really nice RustCohle is just really nice RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    I don't know if micro managing or calling out targeted people in public and accuse them of diminishing the quality of the VP is good either way.
    If they should be ban from VP, so does people not talking about related stuff.

Sounds only fair, right ? Or is it too nazi ?

By the way, nobody is controlling anybody. Saying they should be kicked is, however, a way of trying to control them.
    The FrenchBlade

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    You told me to shut up and then i got suddenly server muted when i was commenting on kd while kd was on screen? seem fair to try and silence me when I am talking about the content?

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Well, first off, that accusation is false on every level cause apart from the nonsense with Parca BEFORE the show, I only said shut up to Jamie during a promo package. Or maybe I was mistaking and it was you.

In that case, I apologize.

And I don't have that kind of power, as I am sure you are aware.

Sorry if it hurt you, you should have gone to me instead of gathering attention around a subject not worth making such big conclusions like kicking and banning.

If that experience made you angry, please contact the person in charge that made you server muted.

Edit: I remember the KD thing. Didnt know it was you, but commentating on KD while he is doing his usual phone video isn't smart as I am sure you can wait 30 seconds to say your peace.

Once again, I apologize.
    The FrenchBlade

Cash ($)
    Markout
    everyone has the power to server deafen and mute, it was being abused by someone and it was very annoying

Fat & Dead V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 2,063 Times in 1,159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    Well, first off, that accusation is false on every level cause apart from the nonsense with Parca BEFORE the show, I only said shut up to Jamie during a promo package. Or maybe I was mistaking and it was you.

In that case, I apologize.

And I don't have that kind of power, as I am sure you are aware.

Sorry if it hurt you, you should have gone to me instead of gathering attention around a subject not worth making such big conclusions like kicking and banning.

If that experience made you angry, please contact the person in charge that made you server muted.

Edit: I remember the KD thing. Didnt know it was you, but commentating on KD while he is doing his usual phone video isn't smart as I am sure you can wait 30 seconds to say your peace.

Once again, I apologize.
    You told me to shut up during a bit of music during a promo package for some fucking reason like a dip shit when you said shut up longer than I spoke.

“Oh hey cool eff” ‘shut up!’

So don’t be rude to me because your’e salty about you and Bryan bickering.

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Sorry, but it wasn't me. I don't know how to do that. I can barely make my headphones work half the time on my laptop.

And I never muted anybody. Not even Mantis.

And that person shouldn't have done that cause it is not fun.
    The FrenchBlade

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Trance View Post
    You told me to shut up during a bit of music during a promo package for some fucking reason like a dip shit when you said shut up longer than I spoke.

“Oh hey cool eff” ‘shut up!’

So don’t be rude to me because your’e salty about you and Bryan bickering.
    Salty ? Oh no I told you later, during that same promo "I am sorry Jamie btw". You might not have catch that cause it was rude.

And for anybody who thinks the bickering is serious. Come on now.
    The FrenchBlade

10. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

Jacob Trance (03-15-2021), Quartz (03-16-2021)

Moderator Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,191 Times in 267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    Salty ? Oh no I told you later, during that same promo "I am sorry Jamie btw". You might not have catch that cause it was rude.

And for anybody who thinks the bickering is serious. Come on now.
    I think it's less about bickering getting at anyone and more about people sucking up all the energy during certain moments/matches with kayfabe/IC shouting matches.

We know comment here or there and a laugh it's all ribbing and in good fun, but when it takes over the VP that 20 people are in and distracts from the show, I can understand Kass' point.

Back to the action.

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

Thread Information