+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Clash 2021

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 336 Times in 168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
    I think it's less about bickering getting at anyone and more about people sucking up all the energy during certain moments/matches with kayfabe/IC shouting matches.

We know comment here or there and a laugh it's all ribbing and in good fun, but when it takes over the VP that 20 people are in and distracts from the show, I can understand Kass' point.

Back to the action.
    That was my point. When the show is on, please lets focus on OCW and the action in hand
    The FrenchBlade

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 336 Times in 168 Posts
    Hey it's me.

Just to say that even though he is worthless: Ryu had the best promo on the show.
    The FrenchBlade

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,874 Times in 1,480 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    Hey it's me.

Just to say that even though he is worthless: Ryu had the best promo on the show.
    Turtle hating French Foookboi
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

4. The Following User Marked Out to Bloom For This Amazing Post:

RustCohle (03-16-2021)

Moderator Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,136 Times in 260 Posts
    Yeah, I have no problem admitting when Spider is driving the bus. Sometimes I have the idea, sometimes he does, most times it's a mix .

That promo was insane when he pitched it to me. I was like "don't touch a thing, submit". Just great stuff.

I also really appreciated the bite sized RPs on this show. Heather's and Aisu's stuck out to me the most. I enjoyed' Heather's as a way to make her more sympathetic and relateable as she's been largely an asskicker on Harvey's teet from day 1. This helped lean into the chamber more than the others to me.

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (03-16-2021), RustCohle (03-16-2021)

Thread Information